Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi (63499 Views)

Babangida Sarki: Kebbi Governor Sacks Aide For Posting Gay Content On WhatsApp / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by RIVERS1stson: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Gov Okowa’s commissioner fires aide for supporting Peter Obi

Anthony Onoriode Ofoni, a Commissioner in the cabinet of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State has fired his aide, Atare Awin for lending support to the presidential bid of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 elections.

TheNewsGuru.com (TNG) reports this is contained in a statement personally signed and released on Tuesday by Ofoni, the Commissioner in charge of the Directorate of Project Monitoring and Audit in Delta, under who Awin served as Media Technical Aide.

Awin had repeatedly publicly shown support for Peter Obi, but in the statement released by Ofoni, he stated that Awin was fired for sharing counter opinions about Governor Okowa’s administration.

The statement reads: “I wish to inform you, of your disengagement as Special Assistant Technical Aide to my office as the Delta State Commissioner for Project Monitoring/Audit.

“This decision became necessary owing to your well-publicized opinions on the policies and programs of the Delta State Government and PDP at large, which are in contradiction to what the State Government had achieved in the last 7 years.

“As a Commissioner and member of the State Executive Council, I wish to distance myself from the opinions you expressed on your platforms, as it does not represent my stand on the performance of Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa administration which has been well credited for the overall transformation in the State by way of giant strides in infrastructure, social development, job creation, wealth creation and the overall development across the State.

“This disengagement is with immediate effect. I, therefore, wish you well in your future political endeavours”.

https://thenewsguru.com/news/breaking-gov-okowas-commissioner-fires-aide-for-supporting-peter-obi/

Human Right activist, Harrison Gwamnishu reacts:

Dear Awin Atare
On behalf of Obidient Deltans, I sympathise with you over your SACK for speaking TRUTH TO POWER.

We will soon get there where everyone will be proud of Governance and never be scared to Soro Soke.

Please kindly check your DM.

Harrison Gwamnishu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ko9JHAWmjk2aBS3HGfXFuVrpRsVe6hRAJMwuF9bZ6mmB3wiECTFyvEm7TcqfBtXml&id=100000479373538

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Winnermindset(f): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nice

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Faber(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
"There's no greater love than this that people from all walks of life, children, youths, old men and women, foreigners, the sick, the needy, the healthy, the rich and the poor are uniting for one man, I have not seen such love before, even Jesus Christ never received such love from his people "

#TakeBackNigeria
#OBILokan2023

457 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
No matter how annoyed or disgruntled you are , you cannot deny the love for obidatti.

Despite all the fake news and pull him down by all means actions, the love keeps expanding and exploding.

The love is unexplainable. A love that moves Nigerians to use their own time and money with no monetary inducement of anykind .

Never seen in the history of Nigeria. No politician dead or alive has gotten this kind of love from the masses.

504 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by AntiTerrorist: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obi is more popular in Delta than Okowa. Okowa is aware of this and he is perturbed.

496 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin
Forget all these urchins here in nairaland and outside. They are just doing it because of their monthly payment. They love and admire Obi inside but the love of money has made them to sell their conscience to the old hag. U will see that on election day, they are going to vote for Obi

375 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Pierced(f): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
angry

2 Likes

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by chrisxxx(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okowa is sacking someone that believes a meeting he read a communique. Okowa called a meeting of southern governors of PDP extraction and maintained that the presidency was due South. The same Okowa went back to negotiate for VP.

219 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
You should know the meaning of okowa..... it's alright

3 Likes

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by FalseProphet1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
I see this beautiful lady getting a juicy job from a well connected Obident, I see Peter Obi rewarding her next year when he wins, I see okowa regretting his actions.

This I have seen.

366 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
AGBADORIANS WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS sad

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
You should know the meaning of okowa..... it's alright
OKOWA MEANS PERSON WEY DEY SHALAYE

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
chrisxxx:
Okowa is sacking someone that believes a meeting a read a communique. Okowa called a meeting of southern governors of PDP extraction and maintained that the presidency was due South. The same Okowa went back to negotiate for VP.

Okowa is a fool
And a sellout to the South

They all agreed that presidency should be ceeded to a Christian southerner as a Muslim northerner will be completing eight years..

yet the greedy idiot went back to the North to collect VP..

It's the turn of the South
its the turn of the Christians

187 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Riversfirstson... Tsunami starts with T.

get mods to send this to the promised Land

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
You see love?

In 2015, we saw people unite out of hatred for one man, Jonathan. In 2022, we are witnessing people uniting out of love for one man, Obi.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Temptee101(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
At this point, if you are not Obidient, you are WRONG !

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria wether Tinubu and his foolish and useless supporters like it or not

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Antyislam: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Peter obi Is just the best

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Isokiscool(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
No b Okowa sack am oh,Okowa doesn't even know if she exist... Moreover she can't be receiving salary from a PDP government and be campaigning for labour party

29 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by izenco2005(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Oduduwa must come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by jeromestarks: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
People should mind what they post on that app called Facebook.
This is why I love NL; privacy is guaranteed.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Walai(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol! The thing been wan sound like p**sy.
Dunno why anywhere i see p u and s my finger go rush to click.
Amina your middle have done more harm than good to me

zombieHUNTER:
Riversfirstson... Tsunami starts with T.

get mods to send this to the promised Land
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by jeromestarks: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Isokiscool:
No b Okowa sack am oh,Okowa doesn't even know if she exist... Moreover she can't be receiving salary from a PDP government and be campaigning for labour party
You're are politically responsible my brother.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria wether Tinubu and his foolish and useless supporters like it or not

Tinubu is out of the game. The contest is between atiku and Obi

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Laggafin: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
I hope this is fake news.. if it's true? Den okowa is finished

6 Likes

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by highchief1: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Isokiscool:
na who sack am.if u know who no sack am u must know who sack am

5 Likes

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Isokiscool:
Just listen to yourself. You are just contradicting yourself. Byebye!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Aiel123: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
na who sack am.if u know who no sack am u must know who sack am
It's the commissioner.
Remember He employed her not Okowa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by highchief1: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

It's the commissioner.
Remember He employed her not Okowa.
who employ commissioner?commissioner takes orders from God or Okowa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by gly(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Forget all these urchins here in nairaland and outside. They are just doing it because of their monthly payment. They love and admire Obi inside but the love of money has made them to sell their conscience to the old hag. U will see that on election day, they are going to vote for Obi

Exactly!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by OritaIbadan: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Faber:
"There's no greater love than this that people from all walks of life, children, youths, old men and women, foreigners, the sick, the needy, the healthy, the rich and the poor are uniting for one man, I have not seen such love before, even Jesus Christ never received such love from his people "

#TakeBackNigeria
#OBILokan2023
I am Obedient but comparing Obi with Jesus is a no no

30 Likes

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by flamingREED(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Herod vs baby Jesus.
They will fail woefully.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Accepts Ganduje’s Council Of Chiefs Chairmanship Appointment / Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.