Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Employ Employ Employ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employ Employ Employ (1389 Views)

Employ Fresh Graduates. / Privatisation: NITEL, MTEL To Employ 10,000 Nigerians – NATCOM / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employ Employ Employ by chidiukah: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2007
guys,God's blessings to all.i want find out if any one got a mail that was titled "employ employ employ".it was actually an invitation letter for an apptitude test in any of three centres across the federation.the only problem i have is with the identity of the employer which was conspicously missing in the invitation letter.i would like anybody that was sent thesame mail to reply to this.the test is supposed to come up on the 25th of this month.i wouldn't like to reschedule my appointments for the test and then it wouldn't be worth the sacrifice at the end of the day.i am waiting.The lord is our strenght. smiley
Re: Employ Employ Employ by austine7(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2007
guys in the house, does any boby in the house recieved an invitation  for an aptitude test coming up on 25 august 2007, at three center lagos, enugu, kaduna respectivly.
the invitation does not look authetic to me, so am asking if any other person got same invitation, and should air it out, so we could know the way forward.
Re: Employ Employ Employ by jay4mation: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2007
I recevieved the same mail inviting me for a test in Lagos. I am 100% sure that these guys are fraudulent, but since they are not asking for any fees i think it can be given a try for people that will find it convenient to attend.

WARNING !!! Beware of processing or Application fees. Dont fall prey.
Re: Employ Employ Employ by femi4: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
facing d same problem too
Re: Employ Employ Employ by ibdikko: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
i was not invited but i think u shld go 4 d test. but pls, dont go with any valuable, not even a phone.
Re: Employ Employ Employ by innocruxe(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
MY GUY I ALSO RECEIVED A TEXT MESSAGE FROM THEM. I TRIED 2 REACH THE PERSON WITH THE NUMBER BUT HE REFUSE TO PICK.WELL I WILL GO TO ENUGU 4 THE TEXT BUT I WILL BE READY 4 ANYTHING,THAT IS I WILL BE FULLY LOADED.CONTACT ME IF YOU VE ANY INFO WITH MY E MAIL ADD innocruxe@yahoo.com THAKS.
Re: Employ Employ Employ by chidiukah: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2007
thanks guys for your reply, in my own opinion i wud suggest people shud not waste their time on any organisation that is not proud of what they do or stand for.guys if u have better things to do on that saturday,please my advice is that u go about ur business and for got these scams.the lord is our strenght.
Re: Employ Employ Employ by innocruxe(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2007
CHIDIUKAH UR NAME SOUNDS FAMILIAR TO ME .ARE YOU LIVING AT ENUGU?PLS CALL ME IF YOU ARE THE ONE AM INNOCENT YOUR FRIEND AT SCHOOL PLS WE ONCE MET AT LAGOS OK.I AM YOUR MASTER BEFORE YOU WENT TO FUTO THANKS AND BYE.08035661907,088481312

Re: Employ Employ Employ by IFEBAY: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2007
i wil advice u to go 4 d test
d venues are open places
u need ur id card
to
Re: Employ Employ Employ by femi4: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2007
I just got an info from a reliable source , So,u guys should not entertain any fear

(1) (Reply)

Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb / Diamondbank Interview / Globacom Customer Care Interview Of 21/11/2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.