Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 PM

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants Who Came Late To Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants Who Came Late To Work (224 Views)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Akwa Ibom To Move Civil Servants Who Studied Education To Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants Who Came Late To Work by Kwanza: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Gov. David Umahi visited the Ebonyi airport site in Onueke by 7:30 am today. He ordered that the gate be closed against workers arriving the site after him. He ordered his military men to flog each of them 7, 12 and 18 strokes of cane. All the workers and civil servants rolled on the muddy floor and were flogged like common criminals. The elders amongst them cried aloud to no mercy.

Is it wrong having a worker coming to a construction site by 8 and 8:30 a.m from Abakaliki to Ezza South/North LGA where the site is located?

If a governor could treat his elders including a Permanent Secretary that way, what about his wife in the house? What about those working for him in the house? This is the explanation of the video I shared earlier.

NCN.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants Who Came Late To Work by Kwanza: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants Who Came Late To Work by successmatters(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
It takes some level of mental problems to belong to APC.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants Who Came Late To Work by YungINchrist: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wahala be like Action film!!!!
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants Who Came Late To Work by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ibos are always dehumanizing themselves
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants Who Came Late To Work by Eskimo0147: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
I'm depressed as I write this

Please my fellow nairalanders I am desperately in need of help, I have been out of job for a while now with a sick mother and a little daughter to take care of, I came across this program called affiliate marketing and I have studied it and realize it can change the living conditions of my family. But the only issue is I don't have the registration fee to register.. none of my friends will help me out bcuz the said I refuse to do yahoo and they can't help me

Please help a depressed bro. The registration fee is #62,500 but am not saying you shld send me the money, pls if help a me my number is 08126666709. God will bless anyone that can register for me and He will repay u abundantly

2553350285 Samson M
Zenith bank savings

But if you will register for me chat me on WhatsApp so I will link you to the company so you can see it's legit

Please help change my life

(1) (Reply)

PVC First / 2023: Why Nigerian Students Should Vote For Atiku – Reno Omokri / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Demand Chairman’s Removal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.