Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) (46649 Views)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Nchenches: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Asgard73:
But this pics make sense grin

Power to the people
North 2023

As if you know, Tinubu's campaign is indirectly for either Atiku or Shettima to be the next president of Nigeria.

Either Tinubu and Obi divide the votes of the south and middle belt for Atiku to win,
Or, if APC rigs the election to make Tinubu win, shortly after, Shettima will become president.

The north has been on the game right before the party primaries.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Toks2008:

Is he suppose to be in London at this time or be on ground to do tye needful?

I am a seasoned and reasonable Yoruba man, enough of these never ending baseless attempts to package Tinubu.

When you try so hard to prove to people that you are well then you are definitely unwell.

His media team should be sacked.

What kind of seasoning? Royco or Knorr chicken?

Who cares about your opinion by the way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by GuntersChain(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2022
The picture that will be on all offices come May 2023.

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Scamburster(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:
What a way to end the day for IPOB terrorists cum Zombiedients. cheesy

The Okoro punk up above, while pretending to be unaffected, posting stupid GIFs like a robotic mutt, is actually like..

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Scamburster(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Early morning neck pressing for haters

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Ckonnet: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:
What a way to end the day for IPOB terrorists cum Zombiedients. cheesy

The Okoro punk up above, while pretending to be unaffected, posting stupid GIFs like a robotic mutt, is actually like..

U no dey shame, you are supporting your great grandfather in this 21st century to lord over you. Amu aturu!!
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by goody234: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nigerians are fools if they vote for these incompetent and blatantly fraudulent politicians..you deserve better...My nigerian youths show them the power of votes ...Take back this country
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Dracas: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
This man will never have videos of him discussing present day Nigerian issues. Na so so 2016 pictures of him we dey see.
If he's dead, he should be brought home for burial. At least his slave state of Lagos can still afford to give him a state funeral.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by manyus(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
onomeabuja:

Tinubu is sick jare..... Look at the suit shamble.... Looking at 3 of them with suits, they all look sick!!!
See a well fit man here.....
The Waziri of Waziri.....,
Atiku Abubakar

Shame Shame Shame! You no even get common 10 likes for your comment grin
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Kaymansion(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by onomeabuja: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
manyus:

Shame Shame Shame! You no even get common 10 likes for your comment grin
Look @this small goat!
Who cares abt likes & shares here Those with likes & shares are goats..... Is likes & shares paid for?Goat
U are very sick too like ur presidential father bcoz no sane man should support that evil party call APC...
party that u as a person or family are suffering from.... Look at u, werey undecided
Ur mumu has bin destined!!!!
So Bleep u with likes & share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

IT'S NOT TINUBU'S FAULT THAT YOU COME FROM A LESS PRIVILEGED FAMILY.

BUSH WAS PRESIDENT OF AMERICA, HIS SONS WERE GOVERNORS OF TEXAS AND FLORIDA, HIS SON TOO BECAME THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA.

BILL CLINTON WAS PRESIDENT OF AMERICA, HIS WIFE WAS A SENATOR, HIS WIFE WAS THE SECRETARY OF STATES, HIS WIFE CONTESTED AGAINST DONALD TRUMP INORDER TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA LIKE HER HUSBAND.

JF KENNEDY WAS PRESIDENT OF AMERICA, HIS SIBLINGS WERE SENATORS.

ALL THIS ROTATIONS OF POWER AMIDST FAMILIES IS HAPPENING IN THE VERY HEAD QUARTERS OF DEMOCRACY, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

IT IS NOT TINUBU'S FAULT THAT YOU COME FROM A LESS PRIVILEGED FAMILY.

NOTE: MALICIOUS ENVY, HATE AND JEALOUSY IS VERY DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH, IT CAN LEAD TO CARDIAC ARREST.

Let us compare US and Naija

There is 24hrs light in US
No potholes on their roads
Democracy is enthroned and people's right respected.
Social Security is in place
Life expectancy is higher
Inflation is single digit
Unemployment rate is all time low
There is political ideology
There is no Babasope there
They have strong institutions over and above strong persons
They have a robust and well managed economy.
Rule of law rules over all

Now tell me, on what basis are we comparable to United States?

When we compare US with Naija, demanding for common good governance, you shout US is more than 200yrs while Naija is a growing country.

Yet you will compare US to Nigeria when it is most convenient.

No be ment be dat?

Tinubu enthroned APC that has that has taken us 50years backwards, yet he is angling to rescue us from APC

Can APC RESCUE US FEOM APC?

IF YOU GIVE ME GOOD GOVERNANCE YOU SCAMMED US WITH IN 2015, STEADY ELECTRICITY AND ROBUST ECONOMY, I DONT CARE WHO BECOMES PRESIDENT

NO GOOD GOVERNANCE, NO SOCIAL SECURITY, DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN MERCHANDIZED AT THE DETRIMENT OF THE POOR, POVERTY WEAPONIZED AND YOU ARE COMPARING SAME COUNTRY WITH A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY

BRO, YOUR HEAD IS NOT CORRECT.

NONSENSE!
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

Let us compare US and Naija

There is 24hrs light in US
No potholes on their roads
Democracy is enthroned and people's right respected.
Social Security is in place
Life expectancy is higher
Inflation is single digit
Unemployment rate is all time low
There is political ideology
There is no Babasope there
They have strong institutions over and above strong persons
They have a robust and well managed economy.
Rule of law rules over all

Now tell me, on what basis are we comparable to United States?

When we compare US with Naija, demanding for common good governance, you shout US is more than 200yrs while Naija is a growing country.

Yet you will compare US to Nigeria when it is most convenient.

No be ment be dat?

Tinubu enthroned APC that has that has taken us 50years backwards, yet he is angling to rescue us from APC

Can APC RESCUE US FEOM APC?

IF YOU GIVE ME GOOD GOVERNANCE YOU SCAMMED US WITH IN 2015, STEADY ELECTRICITY AND ROBUST ECONOMY, I DONT CARE WHO BECOMES PRESIDENT

NO GOOD GOVERNANCE, NO SOCIAL SECURITY, DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN MERCHANDIZED AT THE DETRIMENT OF THE POOR, POVERTY WEAPONIZED AND YOU ARE COMPARING SAME COUNTRY WITH A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY

BRO, YOUR HEAD IS NOT CORRECT.

NONSENSE!

I DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE VERY MOMENT I READ THE FIRST LINE AND REALISED YOUR ARE OUTSIDE THE PREMISE OF OUR DISCUSSION.

PLEASE, WORK HARD SO THAT YOU CAN FREE YOUR FAMILY FROM BEING LESS PRIVILEGED. THE MORE PRIVILEGE THE GREATER THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU AND THE YOUR FAMILY.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
amaridigital:

And your AMODA or Yekini did all these things without having primary and secondary school education oh. The state he governed and milked dry has increased the salary of Government workers oh among other laudable development like the lekki seaport and the electric train. No be juju be dat?
If Pandora had a single investment like the Eko Atlantic city alone to campaign with it will be easier for him but all his mushroom achievements are below the performance of Ikosi Isheri LCDA chairman. WE HAVE VERIFIED FOR YOU.
You wish!

Tell me the concept of Jeun s'oke.

How many people suffering the excruciating fangs of bad governance and declining national economy are employed by Lagos State government?

Try harder, Nigerians are now wiser!
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

I DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE VERY MOMENT I READ THE FIRST LINE AND REALISED YOUR ARE OUTSIDE THE PREMISE OF OUR DISCUSSION.

PLEASE, WORK HARD SO THAT YOU CAN FREE YOUR FAMILY FROM BEING LESS PRIVILEGED. THE MORE PRIVILEGE THE GREATER THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU AND THE YOUR FAMILY.

Tell those illiterate market women you deceive and the Almajeris, area boys and urchins.
I am more privileged than you think, not here for that.

You cannot defend Tinubu without looking stooooooop!d!

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

Tell those illiterate market women you deceive and the Almajeris, area boys and urchins.
I am more privileged than you think, not here for that.

You cannot defend Tinubu without looking stooooooop!d!

YOU STILL NEED TO WORK VERY HARD SO THAT YOUR FAMILY NAME BECOMES A BRAND. PLEASE IT'S A GOOD ADVICE. STOP BEING ANGRY OVER A GOOD ADVICE LOL.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
No matter how they package tinubu he will never win next year election Mark my word

His distance third is well deserved.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU STILL NEED TO WORK VERY HARD SO THAT YOUR FAMILY NAME BECOMES A BRAND. PLEASE IT'S A GOOD ADVICE. STOP BEING ANGRY OVER A GOOD ADVICE LOL.

Enjoy the euphoria of a faceless forum. I wish we had the opportunity of meeting face to face!

That's all I can borrow you for free.

Let me remind you, Lies can take you to a point, but it doesn't guarantee suststainance at the level it takes you.

Good people of conscience are distancing themselves from APC and their campaign of lies.

Good name is better than ill-gotten riches.

#TakebackNaija
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

Enjoy the euphoria of a faceless forum. I wish we had the opportunity of meeting face to face!

That's all I can borrow you for free.

Let me remind you, Lies can take you to a point, but it doesn't guarantee suststainance at the level it takes you.

Good people of conscience are distancing themselves from APC and their campaign of lies.

Good name is better than ill-gotten riches.

#TakebackNaija

THERE IS NOT AN ATOM OF LIES IN THE FACT THAT THE MORE PRIVILEGED WE ARE THE MORE OPPORTUNITIES THAT COMES OUR WAY WHICH TRANSCENDS TO OUR LOVED ONES. I STATED FACTS, YOU CHOSE TO DIGRESS COMPLETELY FROM THE CORE OF OUR DISCUSSION.

DO A CASE STUDY ON LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD AND THEIR FAMILIES, IT WILL REFLECT THIS SAME FACT.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

THERE IS NOT AN ATOM OF LIES IN THE FACT THAT THE MORE PRIVILEGED WE ARE THE MORE OPPORTUNITIES THAT COMES OUR WAY WHICH TRANSCENDS TO OUR LOVED ONES. I STATED FACTS, YOU CHOSE TO DIGRESS COMPLETELY FROM THE CORE OF OUR DISCUSSION.

DO A CASE STUDY ON LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD AND THEIR FAMILIES, IT WILL REFLECT THIS SAME FACT.

You can do all case studies as you like.

How much is a keg of 12kg cooking gas in your Naija locality?

What is on the table of discourse remains survival of Naija cos all lives matter, privileged or not.

Demanding for good governance is not asking for too much and that, yes, good governance Nigerians will get.

The privileged are not living in the Moon!

We all live on earth and we must collectively get it right.

My point.

Those who encumber us cannot parade themselves as our savior.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

You can do all case studies as you like.

How much is a keg of 12kg cooking gas in your Naija locality?

What is on the table of discourse remains survival of Naija cos all lives matter, privileged or not.

Demanding for good governance is not asking for too much and that, yes, good governance Nigerians will get.

The privileged are not living in the Moon!

We all live on earth and we must collectively get it right.

My point.

Those who encumber us cannot parade themselves as our savior.

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

Story for the gods.

Pandemic started since 2015...lol
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

Story for the gods.

Pandemic started since 2015...lol

NOW I CAN SEE. POVERTY IS WHAT IS MAKING YOU SCREAM.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

NOW I CAN SEE. POVERTY IS WHAT IS MAKING YOU SCREAM.

Poverty of the mind makes you support Tinubu! The highest class of poverty!
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

Poverty of the mind makes you support Tinubu! The highest class of poverty!

THAT IS YOUR OPINION.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Goodcitizen1: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
lol. All these packaging for this old man. A placeholder for Shettima. Why can’t he go to a media house for interviews. Buhari deserved us for 7 years without facing the press
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

THAT IS YOUR OPINION.

Same as yours too.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

Same as yours too.

MINE IS NOT AN OPINION BUT FACT BASED ON YOUR COMPLAINS AS MOST PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM POVERTY MOSTLY DO. YOU ARE ONLY ENVIOUS AND JELOUS OF TINUBU BECAUSE OF THE PRIVILEGES HE AND HIS FAMILY ENJOY.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

MINE IS NOT AN OPINION BUT FACT BASED ON YOUR COMPLAINS AS MOST PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM POVERTY MOSTLY DO. YOU ARE ONLY ENVIOUS AND JELOUS OF TINUBU BECAUSE OF THE PRIVILEGES HE AND HIS FAMILY ENJOY.

You just confirmed what it takes to be an APC SUPPORTER

I never expected less from a mentally poor fellow.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Duru009(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
THIS is how the ELECTION will go next year....

PETER Obi

ATIKU

TINUBU

Kwankwaso.......

#mydream

Please bookmark
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

You just confirmed what it takes to be an APC SUPPORTER

I never expected less from a mentally poor fellow.

SUFFER NEVER TAYA YOU LOL grin
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

SUFFER NEVER TAYA YOU LOL grin

Nigerians are frustrated under APC

You wey de support BAT, suffer never taya you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The Stolen Mace Being Returned To The National Assembly By Police / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.