Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member (37124 Views)

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Innocent Nigerian Man Freed In Malaysia After Being Arrested For Cultism. Photos / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by sylve11: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2022
lecturer22:
just stfu!

na yeye person you dey quote so.

Avoid such people at all cost. embarassed cool
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by goodconsience77: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2022
At the end African will be blaming Britain for their misfortune. Backward continent.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by ufotunang: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2022
Why should you take your pregnant wife to a night club... where they are irresponsible people there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by HomoSapiien: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2022
What kind of a pregnant wife goes to a club BTW!?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2022
Mhurfhy:
Sometimes walking away is the best way to avoid trouble no matter how right you think you are. Learn to apply Wisdom in all your dealings.
on point
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by tete7000(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Mokason288:
Aiye ‘s are very very dirty people

It takes a thoroughly dirty person to join any cult. When I say thoroughly dirty, I mean dirty in and out.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Henon: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:
Respect your host always , stay out of trouble .
Read the post again, and this time try to read carefully and understand.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by SenatePresdo(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Mhurfhy:
Sometimes walking away is the best way to avoid trouble no matter how right you think you are. Learn to apply Wisdom in all your dealings.

So if someone molests your wife in your own very presence, you will just walk away?

Are you sure?? That aside.

The man left the club, yet they followed him knowing fully well they were actually the trouble maker.

Na just temptation hit the deceased man, it could be anybody.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by lolu2019: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Y taking ur wife to a club.club is meant for frustrated people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by tarantino1: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:
E go tay before Goru Edirin go reach Warri again

He would do enough time , Happy birthday to him cool

No be even e first time to make appearance for Nairaland. He's been exporting cultism to Malay since '09

https://www.nairaland.com/3815971/aye-buccaneer-cults-clash-malaysia/2#56793574

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by SenatePresdo(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2022
spinna:

Dude walked away and the demonized bastard still followed him... How do you slap a pregnant woman's ass...

Malay authorities must execute that guy.. he must have done such before

Him and all his guys must be executed.

The only reason people join cult is to oppress people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Princebest(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Imagine the rubbish undecided

Some people just don't change. I hope all the senseless cultists are severely dealt with.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Lol.. u slap my wife yansh for my presence. If i fight u immediately make i bend forever. That ur hand must be my trophy. U will never survive the next 24hrs. Na where i sit I go draw ur map. Dirty krf bastards always envious

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by obaaderemi: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Just look at how these idiots are misbehaving in another man's land.
Pesin carry cultism from naija go Malaysia Chai!!!!

I think it's high time the start shooting youths causing trouble in another man's country while tarnishing the image of this great country.

Wetin pregnant woman dey find go club when she should be resting? undecided
Ask me o! How can you carry your pregnant wife to a club? What's wrong with going to a cinema or mall? Dajudaju, the man and his wife were irresponsible people. Now he died for the woman. Will she not sleep with another man after? How was he even sure the Belle na im own? See how he allowed himself to be wasted because of a woman.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by emonis88: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2022
Nigerians stay n confront ur leaders n politicians , demand for a good leadership, monitor them for good leadership, dispose of those who do perform, but everyone in Nigeria want to Japa! To countries who did d needful to improve their country, then they start misbehaving there.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Dennisbulkan: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2022
spinna:

Dude walked away and the demonized bastard still followed him... How do you slap a pregnant woman's ass...

Wetin he carry pregnant wife go do for club
Nigerians are daft. Black skin dark brain.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Aguiyimba(m): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2022
justmi1:
You don't just allow another person hit your wife's ass, your pregnant wife. He did the right thing most men would have done. He couldn't have known he was involved with cultists, such a wicked world. We kill ourselves in the name of cultism.

See where the right thing lead him to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Johnn74: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Hydroxide:
Goru has always been as notorious guy. I know this cultist from ughelli when I was in Jss1 then and I also remembered how him and his Aiye gang chased some senior then back in 2010 close to my gate. Omo, men don see things o. Las las Goru use Cultism make money sha but he still need to calm down.
He has been exporting cultusm to Malaysia since 09
Other two victims of
Edirin are critically injured battling for life in the hospital.
The dead shocked victim Must get justice.
Goru Edirin Emerald Forty will relax better & chill calm down better behind bars . He belongs to jail. Society is better off without useless rotten animals like him!.

Hydroxide:
No be today bro. The case go die. I know Goru and I know all the family here in ughelli. Case when them go blow lost. I remembered when Goru was stabbed in Malaysia few years ago, I even think say the guy no go survive. Forty na strong man
Aye Aha! Strong man my foot!!!!. Keep on tolerating and condoning crime & hailing rubbish just because it is not your own Brother or nephew or brother in-law or family member Goru Edirin just killed!.Two other victims are critically injured in intensive care. The evidence is overwhelming .The case no dey die go anywhere . He has met his Nemesis. Goru Emerald Edirin, just killed Toheeb Salau and sent him to great beyond of no return.The dead victim and his family must get justice . This is murder we are talking about not stab that somebody woke up from and survived. MURDER IS A CAPITAL CRIME attracting maximum penalty if lucky to escape death sentence . It is not even bailable in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2022
Pacesetterz:

You’re coming here to talk nonsense. When it comes to international crime I will say it till tomorrow,our igbo boys carry am for head like gala. Remove the log of wood in your eyes before u think of others.

gettat..
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2022
Freelane33:

You are a nuisance
You this bastard child of a thousand fathers
You even named yourself Oyeofikotun. This shows you’re dying to be a Yoruba that you always talk bad about .
Why not chukwu emeka of anambra or edward of abakaliki
Mother fucker

painment from lateef

I hate slaves..

TueH
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by membranus: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2022
onatisi:
i don't know why many feel and think that walking away is a sign of cowardice or foolishness, maybe that is part of our African mentality, that to show you are brave or smart, always challenge others.
now the woman he fought over will give birth and after 2 to 3 years of mourning she will remarry and another man will be slapping the same but this man died for.
LEARN HOW TO IGNORE, LEARN HOW TO WALK AWAY, LEARN HOW TO PRETEND AS IF YOU DO HEAR OR SEE, IT IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE OR HEAR THAT YOU MUST RESPOND TO.

Easy to preach it, not easy to practice.

I am very sure there are more than 100 people you have attacked back or insulted on Nairaland when they disagree with or attack your position on an argument on the platform. It is the same with physical. Emotions take over.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Hushbingo:
Who die na loose
No! You think so because you are still alive and have ‘hopes’. cheesy
DEAD MEN DONT HAVE PEOBLEMS. THEY ARE DEAD!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by membranus: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Nwaotu10:
Igbo boys go enter abroad with money mindset; to make money by any means necessary.
Yoruba boys go enter abroad go dey run kush!!! Naso I met one mugu from Osun in Singapore, dude dey ask me wida na, who goes you? when I tell the mumu say I be 9ja boy. I pity am.

The maga dey waste for Changi prison, Singapore now. Him people no even know where him dey. I'm sure they're looking for him now.

While your own criminal people dey carry drugs up and down Asia, spoiling the whole Nigerian names.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Dozie32(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2022
If to say na igbo man now, the idiots that clusters here will not let us here word. I know the first thing they did was to check name. But chukuwu okike abiama disappointed them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Codes151(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Send them all to their countries.

Don't waste time.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Truthsbitter: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Hushbingo:
Who die na loose
Pesin wey fit spend life in prison nko?
Living hell
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by jclassiq(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Chris2863:
It’s only God that can help Africans.
Even God must be tired of their shit by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by jclassiq(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Mhurfhy:
Maybe so. But i haven't seen a man who walked away from a scene where his woman is being harassed sexually. Have you?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by SAD007(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Na Dem, Black Goat head Always Foolish,una don turn the woman to widow now,over wetin?
frankleesehi:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/04/nigerian-man-stabbed-to-death-in-malaysia-after-confronting-suspected-cultist-at-a-club-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Johnn74: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Codes151:
Send them all to their countries.

Don't waste time.
The problems we hv here is just too much n u want to add.We don't need more bastard nuisance animals like Goru Edirin Forty over here either. He should be executed over there or jailed over there!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by richie240: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2022
True that, there's no sane man that they'll touch d 'cheeks' of his woman (sister/mother/wife etc) in his presence without getting pissed. I've even seen Clio's of guys getting offended over a random woman being assaulted that way how much more ur wife.

This is d more reason a #responsible couple should avoid certain places to avoid stories dt touch like this one. The chances of his wife being disrespectfully 'touched' in a church/mosque is almost nin-existent.

We men have egos, whether we are right or wrong. Both men felt their egos stepped on..... and d rest is history.

spinna:

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Hydroxide(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Johnn74:

He has been exporting cultusm to Malaysia since 09
Other two victims of
Edirin are critically injured battling for life in the hospital.
The dead shocked victim Must get justice.
Goru Edirin Emerald Forty will relax better & chill calm down better behind bars . He belongs to jail. Society is better off without useless rotten animals like him!.

Aye Aha! Strong man my foot!!!!. Keep on tolerating and condoning crime & hailing rubbish just because it is not your own Brother or nephew or brother in-law or family member Goru Edirin just killed!.Two other victims are critically injured in intensive care. The evidence is overwhelming .The case no dey die go anywhere . He has met his Nemesis. Goru Emerald Edirin, just killed Toheeb Salau and sent him to great beyond of no return.The dead victim and his family must get justice . This is murder we are talking about not stab that somebody woke up from and survived. MURDER IS A CAPITAL CRIME attracting maximum penalty if lucky to escape death sentence . It is not even bailable in Nigeria.
I'm not Bro. I have known this guy since when I was 11. he even approached me when I was schooling in Govt college ughelli. This guy is a known cultist and even Okowa suppose know Goru and I also think the said Toheeb is also a cultist. So the matter na cult related. I'm only saying Goru is someone that has been a cultist from the beginning. Started from maphite and cross carpet to Aiye. Him face don show for cultism for Delta state to Malaysia and this case will swept away With Ease. Na men dey run. Deputy senate president go put one or two calls. I know what I'm saying bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Police Recover Body Of Girl Killed By Kidnapper After Taking N500K Ransom / Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally / Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.