Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 PM

If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) (58678 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2022
A Facebook user, Tlotliso Sojane from Lesotho shared photos of a bride, her bride's maid and groom during a wedding ceremony. He captioned the post:

"If this marriage doesn't work out I know just who to blame"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0heew5jFXsCWFYer819tcq9K7QsvP3NbhoQkt2n8B9Sfs8xp1zdekv7bqicndwwxfl&id=100004257576462

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by advanceDNA: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2022
See that look like ..."if i catch you for corner where my friend no dey"

i will give you the only thing i can offer

318 Likes 21 Shares

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Candidlady: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2022
sad

Person no fit look person in peace again

Men see everything as green light

Just take a look at the post above mine and more to come below

shallow minded beings(gender)

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by ValCon888: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Daughters of Eve.
It is the fruit that is forbidden they like to eat the most.

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by KristaPretty(f): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2022
ValCon888:
Daughters of Eve.

I learnt it's sweeter grin

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2022
grin grin cheesy,but it just ordinary look na,can't someone look again.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2022
ValCon888:
Daughters of Eve. It is the fruit that is forbidden they like to eat the most.
grin grin grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by nokspos: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2022
i swear
ValCon888:
Daughters of Eve.

3 Likes

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Zonefree(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Na her friend husband dey enter her eyes...women are their own problems. Tufiakwa!

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2022
This reminds me of a woman who died chasing her husband side chick.

48 Likes

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Ohhh seen.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by MatrixReloaded: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2022
She's bemused with the guy. Lurking her eyes on the guy with an enchanting periscope. It can catch the young groom of tip to sip a last quickie from closest range.

Candidlady:
sad

Person no fit look person in peace again

Men see everything as green light

Just take a look at the post above mine and more to come below

shallow minded beings(gender)

13 Likes

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Authoreety: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Their is more to cheating than beholds the eyes

1 Like

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Maynmann: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
KristaPretty:

I learnt it's sweeter grin

Hope they will enjoy the taste when “what goes around, comes around”.

6 Likes

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Ancecoker(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Asin ehhn... That look serious ooo...

2 Likes

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Irupetepete: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ok
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
We all know, Say no to Homosexuals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by abobote: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Even if me na me, that marriage no go work, why will she chose a prettier girl as chief bridesmaid.

Anyway, since I caught my side chick cheating, I have decided to stick to my wife. Even my wife is surprise with the kind of attention I'm giving her these days

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Millar8(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
lass lass it won't work out
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by xpressionx(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
It's her elder brother,learn to verify before posting.
grin

14 Likes

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Daughters of eve? Dis world for dey very very alright for us but daughters of eve no allow am to be. The only creature Jah regretted creating.
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Husband snatcher

1 Like

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Johndrame1: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
She resemble one olosho wey I knack month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by bigdammyj: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okay.
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Treadway: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Omo! The look (as captured) doesn't just speak volumes, it screams volumes. Lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Kessy090: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Where quickie comes to play, if they get to meet by the corner during the event.

cool

1 Like

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Costanza: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wife needs to be careful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
It's obvious. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.