Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates (27448 Views)

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Mandate2023: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
All hands on deck for asiwaju 2023

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Owerriboi:

Where is the crowd? Hahaha

Pictures: OWERRI
ignored!

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Igboslayer: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
This one go cause heart attack for IPOBIAN Obidient Zoogerians... Oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Mandate2023: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Tonypen247 post=117290326]As usual, chop and clean mouth. Tinubu money most reach everyone.

Na to chop clean mouth, vote Peter obi

Stale.......keep living in denial grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by wwwihy: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Madmohamed123:
when you look at the pictures you will find out they are four deferent village women meeting
Yes now... Election, you don't discard anyone that is why you are reacting to their gathering

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by bhella10: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dem mama soljas. Some of their children are online hauling insults at Joke Silva their mama mates. Evil disObi_dense shudren

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Hassanmaye(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
wwwihy:
South East Women for Tinubu about to showcase their Love
Oh my God wow!!!
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Diligent1(f): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:
See the empty stadium lol grin

These ones are the wives and daughters of the apc politicians in imo state wink see their asoebi

Let them enjoy their largesse from Tinubu’s bullion van now while their Supreme Court governor is still in Douglas house
Your eyes will clear in February, 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Melonsmasher: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
It's cashout season
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by donprinyo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wake up!
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by shortIGBOman: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
IGBO no like themselves. That's why, IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Lovenorth: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Look at this empty stadium, even with the money inducement yet they can't gather a reasonable crowd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
I will go oooo as long as long as they are sharing the money. Afterall its our money they stole. If you are Obidiyin Owerri please make sure u attend this rally. Collect your share and clean mouth.

They will not follow you to the pulling boot nah.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Lionnation: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
drlateef:

Obi no dey give shishi and we see soap and rice. We see bus packing people after collecting 5k each. Only imbeciles will think you dont spend money in politics.
lies can never develop to truth no matter how many times you peddle it, we no dey give shi shi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Conner44: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Diligent1:

Your eyes will clear in February, 2023.

My eyes have been clear siiiince buhari and apc started dealing with us in 2016 cheesy

I went through your profile and posts, I can see you’re struggling. Why do you want to still go ahead and vote someone who will make things worse for you and your family? undecided

Diligent1 if your children knew you want to vote for tinubu to increase tax and pocket the revenue it generates while making businesses crumble around you how will they feel about their mother? Do you want to go ahead and commit suicide? Remember if you vote wrong it’s for another 8 solid long years oh.

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nice one. Peter Obituary is dead on arrival grin
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Igbodicool(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
IPOB Women

grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by GeneralPula: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:
See the empty stadium lol grin

These ones are the wives and daughters of the apc politicians in imo state wink see their asoebi

Let them enjoy their largesse from Tinubu’s bullion van now while their Supreme Court governor is still in Douglas house
You’re doing well..
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by ufuosman(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dem try
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by ChukwuObe: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jostoman:
I know you are happy now but if you see any Yoruba supporters that is supporting Peter Obi or Atiku now you and the other APC miscreants will be calling them bastard.

Were you and your tribal family not calling the likes of Joe Igbokwe bastards just because he supports Tinubu? Stop being hypocritical here

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Simplythebest: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Am sure they are not IPOB women and 5% people. They are now Igbo nation tomorrow will be the reverse
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Nijablast: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obituaries ! Dem don rent your mama finish laidis ��
Which mama una go con use for Obituary Like this ���

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by GeneralPula: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jostoman:
I know you are happy now but if you see any Yoruba supporters that is supporting Peter Obi or Atiku now you and the other APC miscreants will be calling them bastard.
Lol. Something wey Igbos Dey do pass..

Zack Orji.
Joke Silva is a case study..
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Mendula35(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please anyone with UBER/BOLT standard for lease or higher purchase?. Location Abuja. 08142260683. Thanks sincerely
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Funny. Rally that interested women in my village women collected money to participate in. Lol. Keep bringing the cash.

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by udumosam23(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
I go try convince my mama to vote LP, I go buy her bag of rice too to make up for wetin dem promise to offer her.

Las Las if she still no gree comply with me, I go hide her voters cards on the day of election.

BTW, how come my mama get 3 voter's card? All her age group get either two or three too. Yet INEC dey disqualify people for same reason.

You see this election, wether by nook or by crook, we don decide for Obi/Datti.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by PecE2Make: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Suffering and smiling women.
How much is a cup of rice then and now.
Mortgage your life and future, tomorrow to rant.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Justpassingby45(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Everyone is eyeing Tinubu money. One Just pass me I asked him even you. He tell me shiiiii
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Administration1: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
5k click like

2k click share

Only vote if you understand grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin / Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP / DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.