Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood (272 Views)

Edu Received Funds For Flight Tickets From Abuja To Non-Existent Kogi Airport / How Buhari Spent N8trn On ‘non-existent’ Petrol Subsidies / Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by Authority1o1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
First of all he should ask himself if he has done half of what those who accuse him have done, and if he hasn't done anything to deserve the hate and repulsion, would sueing for unity and love shovel away the innate, unwarranted disgust from the hearts of those who accuse him?

You are not loved and it's not your fault in any way. I've been in various parts of Nigeria and have interacted sufficiently with many people of different ethnic extraction and I can tell you that the Igbo man is unjustly judged. I can say they are the most free-minded people you can meet in Nigeria, but that wouldn't cease the profiling of Igbos by people who can be deemed far worse than them in all reasonable ramifications.

This can almost be considered a tribalist post, but it isn't because you cannot find any hateful word here. Moreover, even the devil accuses sinners.

No one can successfully make a claim of Igbos as being hate-filled (which is the current narrative about them) and back it up with evidence, except for one group. The group which:

-Asked an Igbo man to leave his state, return his homestate and campaign there.

-A certain politician from it told Buhari, the president of ALL Nigeria, to not joke with the matters of "his" people. (Imagine an Igbo man saying such,he would have been torn apart by the pitbulls of neighbors he has).

-Their Oba threatened to drown all Igbos in the lagoon

-Accused Igbos, despite not having any concrete evidence, of destroying their property in a COSMOPOLITAN state.

-Their traditional ruler threatened to lead a regional agitation to actualize their 'nation' if their tribesman doesn't win.

-A political candidate belonging to it called Igbos 'okoro', a derogatory term. All on record.

-Religious leaders belonging to it boast in their worship places of never going to vote an Igbo person, but their tribesman.

Yet, Igbos are filled with hate. Such an irony.

Is it their fault that they are successful and are buying up all their ancestral lands and erecting edifices on them while the disgruntled group wallow in penury?

This is not to disparage anyone because EVERY ethnic group in Nigeria have their bad eggs. I am only pointing out the density of these bad egg per group.

Even among the group whose verifiable tribal attacks are all in print, there are good ones who aren't blinded by the normal sentiments of their people.

Any Igbo man's dream should be to continue making money, serving his God and watching his accusers come up with new narratives while he soars. Wasting his time on NL begging for peace would only betray his blood.

Asking for the reasons why you're hated is a counterproductive venture. Even our Lord Jesus Christ didn't force Himself on people.
Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by lhordspy: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
The same mistakes ojukwu made.

It started just like this and we all know how it ended.

Continue. The same way you guys are being sideline, non-influential and politically insignificant in this present day Nigeria. So is what the generational igbos to come will go through if you continue toeing along this path.

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by Sleekcode: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
It is very simple.

It u can't stand an IGBO MAN

Allow them form their own country.

They'll still say NO!

Nawaoooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by Authority1o1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

It started just like this and we all know how it ends.

Continue. The same way you guys are being sidelined, non-influential and politically insignificant in this present day Nigeria. So is what the generational igbos will go through if you continue toeing along this path.

Shalom.

You're being vague with your words.

Point out these things that Igbos are doing and juxtapose them side-by-side with those of Yorubas.

I'd love to find out something.

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by lhordspy: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Authority1o1:

You're being vague with your words.

Point out these things that Igbos are doing and juxtapose them side-by-side with those of Yorubas.

I'd love to find out something.

No amount of words can ever fill a basket. And a single word they say is enough for the wise

I said mine already.

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Make osewa come do drainage system for hin site, all this flooding tears gats move freely so dat pesin go fit enta thread without hindrance.

Mr OP, to me u just dey play victim card, we warned y'all diz level wey u wan start, u sure sey u go fit finish am, welcome to thuglife....
Just relax and enjoy as everything dey unfold, u never see chumtin

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by Authority1o1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

No amount of words can ever fill a basket. And a single word they say is enough for the wise

I said mine already.

Ok then. I was hoping you could prove me wrong. Guess you don't have a case.

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by mrvitalis(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

It started just like this and we all know how it ended.

Continue. The same way you guys are being sideline, non-influential and politically insignificant in this present day Nigeria. So is what the generational igbos to come will go through if you continue toeing along this path.

Shalom.
Lol the people in power are they better than Igbos ? grin grin grin
Like the bad policies na only Igbos e go affect ?

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by mrvitalis(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

I said mine already.
Name 2 things Igbos are doing that Yoruba and Hausa haven't done worse I dare you ...

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by Authority1o1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Name 2 things Igbos are doing that Yoruba and Hausa haven't done worse I dare you ...

I was hoping they'd fight facts for facts. Tribalism has a habitat in Nigeria and it isn't Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by Authority1o1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
KillSars:
Make osewa come do drainage system for hin site, all this flooding tears gats move freely so dat pesin go fit enta thread without hindrance.

Mr OP, to me u just dey play victim card, we warned y'all diz level wey u wan start, u sure sey u go fit finish am, welcome to thuglife....
Just relax and enjoy as everything dey unfold, u never see chumtin

Igbos are tribalists and are filled with hate. Prove it or keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by mrvitalis(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Authority1o1:

I was hoping they'd fight facts for facts. Tribalism has a habitat in Nigeria and it isn't Igboland.
The issue I have as and Igbo man and I'm sure most Igbos feel same way is the shifting of goal post

The standard used to judge Igbos are totally different from the standard used for others and that's my anger

Igbos must be united and support one candidate before they can be President.....as if any region have done that before

What Lagos deputy governor said on Monday if it was and Igbo man we would talk about it till Monday next week

If obi loses or he wins I don't want to hear anyone come and talk about zoning to any specific geo political zone ooh

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by GodsOwnMan: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by Authority1o1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

The issue I have as and Igbo man and I'm sure most Igbos feel same way is the shifting of goal post

The standard used to judge Igbos are totally different from the standard used for others and that's my anger

Igbos must be united and support one candidate before they can be President.....as if any region have done that before

What Lagos deputy governor said on Monday if it was and Igbo man we would talk about it till Monday next week

If obi loses or he wins I don't want to hear anyone come and talk about zoning to any specific geo political zone ooh

As long as we're still in one Nigeria, nobody is a judge over others. We are not subordinate to any entity. And I would love for Igbos to understand that they do not need the validation of others, or their opinion of them to live.

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Angling For Non-existent Unity, Begging For Love Has Betrayed His Blood by mrvitalis(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Authority1o1:

As long as we're still in one Nigeria, nobody is a judge over others. We are not subordinate to any entity. And I would love for Igbos to understand that they do not need the validation of others, or their opinion of them to live.
Igbos only state the obvious ...the last thing you can't do is to intimidate and Igbo man

Only and Igbo man would go to the land of people who claimed they won the war build palace and live like kings and questions while the winner live like popper in Igbo land

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Sick In London , Atiku Sick In France Wow / BREAKING: Liz Truss Resigns As United Kingdom Prime Minister / Buhari Not Tinubu ended ASUU strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.