Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi (16549 Views)

PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye / Help Us Beg Atiku To Allow Southern Presidency In 2023, Afegbua Tells Nigerians / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by nairavsdollars(f): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
A former Commissioner for Information in Edo state, Prince Kassim Afegbua has dared political economist and a chieftain of the Labour Party, Prof. Pat Utomi to present his medical records for Nigerians to see in order to ascertain his true state of health.

Utomi in a recent interview had challenged Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), to go for a medical checkup and make the result public.He alleged that the former Lagos State governor was unfit to compete for Nigeria’s presidency in 2023.

However, speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Afegbua urged Utomi and other Nigerians to desist from playing the role of personal physicians to well- placed people. He added that Tinubu who went to London to rest ahead of the presidential campaign will soon return to Nigeria bubbling with life.

He said "People are fond of raising dust where there is none in terms of always trying to assume the role of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s personal physician. Even me as young as I am, i have my health issues. The fact that I can walk around does not mean that I'm wholesome. But if I don't disclose what is wrong with me, people won't know".

"The Tinubu that I have come to know and I've had the privilege of interacting with him very closely more than seven times in the last three months is one whose capacity for burning man hours almost unheard of. He starts his day at 11am everyday. When i went to see him at 3am, I met more than 15 people waiting to see him".

"So, if such a man decides to come to London to rest and prepare for the presidential campaign, why then should anyone just conclude that it is all about ill health? If the man is in Nigeria, they won't allow him a breathing space as people will throng his residence to see him".

"I'm sure his advisers must have told him to take one or two weeks break and put himself in good shape for the election. The man is not in the hospital, I can tell you that".

"That was what they said before the primaries that the man is having health challenges and will pull out. However he went around the whole country canvassing for votes from delegates. He was the only aspirant that went round the country while others were waiting for endorsements".

"Nigerians should stop playing the role of personal physicians to well placed people. All those who are making noise about his health today, if you ask them to display their medical records in public, a lot of them will run away".

"I saw Pat Utomi saying Tinubu should display his medical records. Tell Utomi to display his medical records for Nigerians to see. If he wants, I will give him a medical doctor that will examine him from his head to his toe and see if he will not be found wanting. You will find out that even Tinubu is healthier than him. Who is well among all of us?" .

"Tinubu will soon return to the country and all those wishing him dead will be ashamed when they see him bubbling with life and campaigning across the country"

Also speaking on the Peace Accord which Tinubu did not attend, Afegbua said "On the issue of the Peace Pact or Accord, it is not about the presidential candidates but the party. The APC which is the vehicle the flagbearer will use was represented by the National chairman of the party, Abdullahi Adamu. The Vice-Presidential candidate of the party was also there. That settles it".

https://independent.ng/tinubu-healthier-than-you-afegbua-tells-pat-utomi/

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by BeardedMeat(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Afegbua the ugly failed politicians needs some bullion cash.

You cannot be a Tinubu supporter without sounding stupid.

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Zonefree(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Useless talk. Tinubu wey be push and start motor cheesy

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Blatant lie. I still saw Utomi recently.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Laggafin: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
After Afegbuas horrific somasault from the hall of fame of honest Nigerians to a most dishonourable lieing machine... I no longer take that word*Activist* in any guise in Nigeria seriously. It's a pity he has gone back to his former vomit.. a party he labeled a holocaust few months ago just because he's been given fresh Agbado to chop grin. We must retire all this hungry politicians permanently in 2023

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Okoroawusa: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Simple

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Asgard73: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Makes sense

But how afegbu take turn Oshiomole boy still dey surprise me

Money get power sha..

Power to the people
North 2022

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Urheadmaster(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Reinaldo:
Blatant lie. I still saw Utomi recently.

The man is just ranting like a lost puppy

Nothing does Pat Utomi tongue

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Beverlyjean(f): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Stop capping

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Confirm talk.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Cantonese: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chai.

“He starts his day at 11am everyday. When i went to see him at 3am, I met more than 15 people waiting to see him".

I read when they said the man works for 20 hours everyday. How is it that his routine starts at 11am? If we count 20 hours from 11am, it means the baba goes to bed at 7am and wakes before 11am to start his routine at 11am. Dem take lie do APC sef?

Usually politicians are up most of the night, carrying out tasks and holding meetings. No man BAT’s age, would work for 20 hours daily and remain the same, especially with signs of some form of illness showing all over him.

We have the right to question his state of health, just as we ask about other candidates. He’s contesting for the highest office in the land. He must first be physically fit before he can talk of mental fitness.

I remember how Ayo Fayose warned about PMB’s health. The desperate desire to remove GEJ, beclouded the judgement of Nigerians. The rest became history. Now our eyes don open.

Sometimes too I wonder what APC supporters think. Maybe they forget history. They need always to be reminded how abusive BAT was to GEJ. Or have they quickly forgotten how recently a man of his level said “they would labour until death”, to those he intends to be their president?

It is quite painful and uncivilized mocking people over their poor health. But BAT is a master of mockery too. He labeled PDP Papa deceiving pickin. What goes around, comes around.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Dopenigga(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Stupid talk. Tinubu Is a sick old bat. No amount of talk will change that fact. Aso rock is not old people's home.

Peter Obi has come to stay. End of story

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by MadeInTokyo: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin grin grin
This confused Afegbua is just looking for who to pay his feeding allowance
Obaseki show am shege for Edo state, he run commot Edo state

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by tuzle(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is a big lie. If they had said tinubu is healthy for his age, that is still believable but saying he is healthier than pat utomi is a very big lie. Someone that still teaches a classroom full of people regularly without any help.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Cj4charles(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
If they like let them give Tinubu 50kg weight to lift, I will still vote Peter Obi.. Affliction shall not repeat the second time

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Cordenify(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Seeing & Hearing the Access to Divine Direction - Adult... | OkadaBooks https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/seeing_hearing_the_access_to_divine_direction_-_adult_only_18%2B_-_adult_only_18%2B/25495#.Yz0MzUHNd_g.whatsapp
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by iwaeda: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by saintkel(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Oya now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by alibaba1995(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by blank(f): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Is Utomi contesting for any political post? This is just irrelevant rantings.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Tflex01: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Well said. grin
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by sotall(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
undecided
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by adioolayi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Somehow..I agree...

Prof Pat Utomi looks more fragile compared to Tinubu..

They are both aging sha grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by lonecatt(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
But utomi is not vying for the presidency na or is this man daft.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by martin123: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
What is Kassim Afegbua saying? is Pat Utomi contesting for any position That guy is a political jobber.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by BATified2023: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Isn’t it funny that emeka whose 50 year old father is down with stroke is insulting tinubu

Chibuzor whose mom has been confined to a wheel chair for years is also insulting tinubu

Ngozi whose mums bp is always a problem is insulting tinubu

Ikechukwu wey cancer don already wan finish him papa self dey insult tinubu

Just like moferere said,utomi with his quarter pass 12 eye dey insult person

79 Likes

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Ozinlex: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Utomi is contesting for the position of a President, Tinubu is, so say something else

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by money121(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Internet no dey forget sha...
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Hambivert: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Does it make sense to you for a Principal to go for holidays when WAEC exams just began?

Before campaign officially kicked off, BAT was criss-crossing different regions for political consultations and even going to king's palace to sleep. Yet, now that campaign should have officially begun, some persons are still insisting he went abroad to sleep. NO BE JUJU BE THAT

Pat Utomi request came off as an intelligent one to me, and I'm of the opinion that INEC going forward should look into requesting for the medical report of any candidate going for political positions. They are our servants... PUBLIC SERVANTS, and it would be essential to know anything and everything about them.

Nobody is wishing a great leader like BAT death, well, sparogatively, since Potatoes Potate, Urchins will also Urch.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Moferere: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Electioneering period is a funny process. If not, Utomi with his one & half eyes will not call someone a sick fellow undecided

76 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inter-ethnic Marriages Or NYSC Which Can Promote National Integration Better? / Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public / PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.