Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) (10155 Views)

El-Rufai: FG Slowing Down Efforts Of North-West Governors To End Banditry / Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Lanrelagboi: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Acknowledging today the contributions of a key part of the Ogun State workforce - teachers, we marked the World Teachers Day by rewarding excellence in teachers.

Teachers across public senior and junior secondary as well as primary schools, went home with house and cash prizes, from the event we held at the Mko Abiola International Stadium, Kuto, Abeokuta.

Having presented a brand new bus to the Association of Primary School Head Teachers of Nigeria, Ogun State Chapter, we also gave automatic employment to the wife of Sunday Ogunjimi, Odeda LGA teacher who slumped & passed away in July, while we rewarded schools & their managements

Teachers run the world, because we couldn't have known all we've learnt today, if they hadn't taught us.

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1577688731808632833?t=_BheGsCurhMvChMC8-yYTg&s=19

18 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Lanrelagboi: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
More

12 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Prosperous111(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Social media Governor

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by kingamaa(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Another failed leader

Absentee governor

Looking for relevance to secure a second term so he can abscond again to go and enjoy our largess.

State of roads in Ogun State is terrible, only last week police men were kidnapped in the state.

Couldn't build on the achievements of his predecessor.

Hmm. It's well o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
No dey give dem zobo..... Pay their salaries and pension

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Weirdcamila: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
If only our leaders are not wicked

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by LibertyRep: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Some of them are yet to receive September's salary o.

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by dydx2020(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Give them cash reward or good cars. No be only to praise them....

Lol
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by treasurenat(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
They won't speak out their plight openly now instead they kept on saluting and greeting governor because he still in power,very close to them now and not to spoil their celebration.useless hypocritic set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by McMayowa(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ok sha
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by kushma(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Happy teachers day to my maths teacher lamidi those years
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by LAXconfidential(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
treasurenat:
They won't speak out their plight openly now instead they kept on saluting and greeting governor because he still in power,very close to them now and not to spoil their celebration.useless hypocritic set of people.

Nigerians love to suffer and smile
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Prosperous111:
Social media Governor
You obi that is always seen in mud water to take pictures, and on the long run, he won't repair such road, he will then claim he left money in the bank untouched, as if leaving people's money in the bank is like building 100 roads

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by edawago: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Newyorkitis(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
I hope Ogun state has started paying the minimum wage of N30,000 sha. That's one of the ways to put smiles on the faces of the teachers.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Abiodun hasn't performed excellently well to deserve a second term return in office. SW governors with the exception of Seyi Makinde are all failures.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Prosperous111(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You obi that is always seen in mud water to take pictures, and on the long run, he won't repair such road, he will then claim he left money in the bank untouched, as if leaving people's money in the bank is like building 100 roads

shocked

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by darelar(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
dydx2020:
Give them cash reward or good cars. No be only to praise them....

Lol
the best teacher at secondary school received the gift of 2 bedroom flat, best teacher in junior school received 2M and best teacher in primary received 1.5M. is that not enough? That will encourage other teachers to improve on their performance.

8 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by RxCatalyst: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Prosperous111:

I don’t know why people like you are so stupid and mannerless! What gave you an inscription that I am for Peter obi? Because my username was prosperous151? Oloriburuku ni e. Koda ni dafun iwo ati gbo family e. Make admin ban me I don care. So far say my swear don work on you. I’m born and brought up in Lagos and my dad and mom are both from kwara and I have never ever voted for any candidates since I was born. I don’t have any voters card so where do you see obi on my mention? Oloshi omo
they said two rights can not make a wrong. When u said someone is stupid because he mistaken you as Obi supporter, it is not up to the extent of cursing him and his family. That shows u have the OBI-dient blood running in your vein too. Moreso, u claimed to be born in Lagos and from Kwara, Ogun state governor shouldn't have been issue u will be dragging together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by LAXconfidential(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Viraltrends123:

What concerns Obi in this?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by LAXconfidential(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
kushma:
Happy teachers day to my maths teacher lamidi those years
Newyorkitis:
I hope Ogun state has started paying the minimum wage of N30,000 sha. That's one of the ways to put smiles on the faces of the teachers.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Keaton(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
OBI-DATTI

For President

Thats if y'all really love that your country. Because me I dey Houston, can't be bothered when BH starts to penetrate the south and deal with y'all
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Omahleigh(f): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Prosperous111:

I don’t know why people like you are so stupid and mannerless! What gave you an inscription that I am for Peter obi? Because my username was prosperous151? Oloriburuku ni e. Koda ni dafun iwo ati gbo family e. Make admin ban me I don care. So far say my swear don work on you. I’m born and brought up in Lagos and my dad and mom are both from kwara and I have never ever voted for any candidates since I was born. I don’t have any voters card so where do you see obi on my mention? Oloshi omo
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Omahleigh(f): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
darelar:
the best teacher at secondary school received the gift of 2 bedroom flat, best teacher in junior school received 2M and best teacher in primary received 1.5M. is that not enough? That will encourage other teachers to improve on their performance.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Omahleigh(f): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Prosperous111:

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Omahleigh(f): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Prosperous111:

You can't blame them, they know that Obis supporters are usually educated and progressive minded people, so he saw your moniker and profiled you. That is to tell you that they know what is good, but tribalism won't let them see past their nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Omahleigh(f): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tomek09:
Abiodun hasn't performed excellently well to deserve a second term return in office. SW governors with the exception of Seyi Makinde are all failures.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Omahleigh(f): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Prosperous111:
Social media Governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup / Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? / Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.