Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus (26395 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2022
If people dont learn anything from buhari then we will never make the right choice
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Viraltrends123: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Mbandaza:
Anyone who wants to be our president must and should always come clean with us. No secrets. The moment you put out yourself in public space seeking our votes, that same time you lost your privacy. Tinubu, where are you? APC, where's your Presidential candidate?
Tell your Obi to post his certificates online first.

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2022
No yoruba will enter that seat 2023. You care you sing with Anambra tongue.

2023 is for Igbos and Igbos it will be. And must be.

Even if the country should divide, Igbos must rule it first. 1 - 1.
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by HausaIgboYoruba: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
One fact is that 90-95% percent of Tinubu's supporters in the South West are Yoruba Muslims, whether Celebrities or Motor park workers.
No election in Biafra land according to IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Viraltrends123: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
If people dont learn anything from buhari then we will never make the right choice
If we don't learn anything from Atikus ADAMAWA, and Obi's Anambra, then we are not ready to move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by zrocky: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:
You see my friends,
Abraham Lincoln once said, and i quote:

"My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right".

And do you know what God said:

In Joshua 4:23

"For the Lord your God dried up the waters of the Jordan before you until you had crossed, just as the Lord your God had done to the Red Sea, which He dried up before us until we had crossed;"

The Lord already granted us victory.
i think am convinced truly that JAGABAN is truly coming....

Cheers to a new Nigeria!!
how can somebody see a man that is sick and old and yet will be saying all your saying above. Honestly I don't know what to say again
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Diligence: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2022
APC = NO NO
MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET= NO NO
OLD MAN = NO NO

Suffer no dey Taya una?
Which kain Bewitchment be dat?

Abeg! Take Back Your Country
VoteWisely
NoTo2ndAffliction
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by woleabayo(f): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2022
he cant pull 20 vote for lulegbm so let him de play his mumu play
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by yeking18(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Why is that party with STRUCTURE whenever they are doing their rally, they are always organised and follow due protocol but you see the other party are always litter around like something I don't know. Oh, I forgot! Now I can now see they tagged them STRUCTURELESS party.

ASIWAJU is coming

2 Likes

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Who dash saheed top actor.
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
One fact is that 90-95% percent of Tinubu's supporters in the South West are Yoruba Muslims, whether Celebrities or Motor park workers.
haaa my brother or sister, May God bless you abundantly, you are absolutely right, am a Christian from Oyo state, but I can categorically tell you that 95% of christian in south west are going for OBI that's the agreement from CAN.

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by PeterObi4LP: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Adekanmbi wrote.......

My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters,

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough Omo Yoruba, when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an Omoluabi doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

*Remi Tinubu (Wife):* Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.

*Mrs Lola Akande (Sister-in-law):* She is Tinubu's wife’s sister. He made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*Hon. Sunkanmi (Nephew):* the member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja. He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*Sade Tinubu-Ojo (Daughter):* She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets. Sade replaced Tinubu’s adopted mother as the Iyaloja. Technically, he made the position an hereditary/family position.

*Oyetunde Ojo (Son-in-law):* Tinubu made him a member of the House of Representatives member in Ekiti State. He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting. Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*Seyi Tinubu (Son):* He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account. This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos. His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor,

*Fola Tinubu (nephew):* He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu. The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.

*Akeem Muri-Okunola (His friend’s son/and his former PA):* He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*Akinola Benson (Personal Assistant):* He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*Jide Idris (His Cousin):* The three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*Bolaji Ariyo (former ADC):* The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government was also Tinubu's ADC.

*Gbolahan Lawal (ADC):* The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*Dr. Sikiru Tinubu (Cousin):* He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja. The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu. Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

*Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola (Cousin):* Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.

- Muri Adekanmbi Olufade
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Tchinaidi(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Juanmike post=117313208][/quote]
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Playermayweda(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Isn't saheed balogun yoruba? How will a Yoruba Man sing Ibo songs in support or his Yoruba presidential candidate?

As for y'all goats supporting tinubu, he will continue where he left from the Endsars on you.

Some idiots here are saying do not insult others for their preferencial candidate, behaving as if your stupidity won't affect us to, as if your illogical choice won't affect our family and loved ones too.

Idiots voting for a sick old crook, liar and drug peddler, such people should rather be in a psychiatric hospital than walking freely as citizens.

When tinubu touts where beating Obidient flag bearers in Lagos, you won't see that as violence, I show you the idiot you are, you come to tell me that I'm insulting you, e no fit better for you.

If you support emilocorn you be idiot that's all I have to say.
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Greenback: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

"For the Lord your God dried up the waters of the Jordan before you until you had crossed, just as the Lord your God had done to the Red Sea, which He dried up before us until we had crossed;"

i think am convinced truly that PETER OBI is truly coming....

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Aguiyimba(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:
You see my friends,

"My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right".

Those that voted for Buhari, are still the ones suffering it most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Keemsleek005(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2022
AdamuKD:

If you like quote Martin Luther and Bob Marley together, it doesn't change the fact that tilinbu is a sick old man with parkinson's and criminal records

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Greenback: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Playermayweda:
Isn't saheed balogun yoruba? How will a Yoruba Man sing Ibo songs in support or his Yoruba presidential candidate?

As for y'all goats supporting tinubu, he will continue where he left from the Endsars on you.

Some idiots here are saying do not insult others for their preferencial candidate, behaving as if your stupidity won't affect us to, as if your illogical choice won't affect our family and loved ones too.

Idiots voting for a sick old crook, liar and drug peddler, such people should rather be in a psychiatric hospital than walking freely as citizens.

When tinubu touts where beating Obidient flag bearers in Lagos, you won't see that as violence, I show you the idiot you are, you come to tell me that I'm insulting you, e no fit better for you.

If you support emilocorn you be idiot that's all I have to say.

God bless you jare....
It's just a horrible thing that we have such people like that around us. So pathetic.
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Tchinaidi(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Juanmike post=117313208][/quote]
All this Bible quotation for a drug baron....omo you have completely lost it smh
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Voiceofthestree: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Flat-headed omo ipig miscreant, stop dividing us along religious lines, we the south-westerners are one. No yoruba muslim- no yoruba christians.

Children of hate always going from place to place instigating brothers against brothers.

No wonder a certain supposedly hero from your region sacrificed over 2million souls through needless civil war. Just because of this same hate-mongering altittude.

I just pity the next generational yiibo, the ones unborn. They never did anything wrong to deserve the fact that they will be coming into this world as an insignificant, non-influential, infinitesimal, minuscules, irrelevant human in this country, just as you are now. Clown.

If you are really a south - westerner then you should not stop hating please. If really we have the love of Nigeria in heart ❤️ let stop this even if igbos are spreading hatred let us leave them alone. we live together in peace.... Our Yorubas great fore father teaches peace Yoruba we live together in peace Been you Christian Muslim oracle people Hausa Igbo Fulani even people way no be Nigeria we accommodate people
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Beverlyjean(f): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Flat-headed omo ipig miscreant, stop dividing us along religious lines, we the south-westerners are one. No yoruba muslim- no yoruba christians.

Children of hate always going from place to place instigating brothers against brothers.

No wonder a certain supposedly hero from your region sacrificed over 2million souls through needless civil war. Just because of this same hate-mongering altittude.

I just pity the next generational yiibo, the ones unborn. They never did anything wrong to deserve the fact that they will be coming into this world as an insignificant, non-influential, infinitesimal, minuscules, irrelevant human in this country, just as you are now. Clown.

Ur tribalism has lead to Tinubus downfall... only Tribal bigots support That druggie .. the northerners know this , so as the SS and SE ... u are wasting ur time ... Tinubus Rival is Kwankwanso ...thats his competition and not Obi or Atiku .... u are too blind and dull not to see that APC party chairman so as Buhari dont want Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Karlman: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

The sort of hatred you pour out here is enough to how useless a thing you are....with your bitterness everyone can already see through you.
The Igbos who are supposedly your generational enemy will continue to be your betters from generations to generations! But as for you and your kind may your bitterness towards the Igbos continue to be with you from generation to generation!
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by twilliamx(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Built2last:
The hypocrisy with these people is that if Igbos support Obi. They are IPOB terrorists.

If they support Tinubu they are Igbos.

What can be more discombulated than that.

I thought he would have told them to go back to Anambra. That they developed Lagos like the deputy Governor said. What can be more dumb than that statement.

Lagos was former capital of Nigeria for almost a century. Imagine the money federal government is pumping in Abuja now.

60 years after, the capital of Nigeria moves to another place and one governor of Abuja then says he developed Abuja ahead of other states. Very dumb assertion.

We can play politics without rancor and bitterness.

Laugh my ass off. You guys have already started playing victims this early on ?what will now happen when it is confirmed that you have lost the election. No one told you ti mess your chance up by engaging in tribal war brought upon by yourselves on yourselves, no one trust you guys cos you are all vile and full of hate. But Jesus loves you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Voiceofthestree: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Acidosis:

...but you have northern Muslims and southern Muslims?

Do not bring Religion into Politics. I am a Yoruba man and I am a Muslim and I support Peter Obi me my Hajiha Wife and all my family will vote for Peter Obi Insha Allah do not bring religion into Politics Muslims Nd Christian even tradition worshippers have all tired the way the country going
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Hushbingo: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:
You see my friends,

Your context is contradictory.

Bcareful, stop using d Bible to suit your negatory delusion. Tinubu is the evil God was saving HIS children from.... Take note
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by SugarGirl44(f): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Bastad agent of division and destruction,what category are those of us who have Muslim mum and Christian father or vice versa?
You and your fellow devilish agents have failed in your attempt at dividing us already.
Shame on the people that born you.

What people can't have they destroy.
Since una carry religion for head for una region, you just can't understand how Yorubas can be so tolerant about it, and that gives you serious headache, surely that headache is what will keel you.

Tinubu is your president, it's better for you to relocate to Gambia now if you don't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Okhuadams(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:
You see my friends,

indeed J A G A B A N I S C O M I N G. the E.L. K 1 of Nigeria
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Neyoosha007(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Wisetrue99:
grin grin grin which kind of campaign be this

You beat up any opposition campaigning in Lagos, tear their campaign posters, tell them to go back to their state. yet you are the one to talk about bitterness and freedom

One of una leaders, Hamzat no support una theory! grin grin grin

Tinubu supporters have nothing to campaign with!
obidients like to take words out of context to mislead people, what hazmat is tell piro is to go and campaign in anambra if lead them well as a governor
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by ebuclassic18(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

As if you truly care about ur fellow Yoruba brothers stop pretender ewu
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Voiceofthestree: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2022
This are the list of people who support APC Nd PDP.

1. They are Alatenuje
2. Eleebi
3. Ole
4. Jagunda
5. Agberooo
6. Cultist
7. Alagaba gegbe
8. Alailopolo
9. Eleeribu eda
10. 419
11. Druggie

Vote for LP Vote for Peter Obi a plan that truely have a better plans. Peter Obi must be ready coz many enemies go deh when he become president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu / US Mission Reacts To Restoration Of Twitter In Nigeria / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.