Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus (26393 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by lhordspy: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Lol...u really think that Druggie has the type of command Buhari had during elections... Buhari always had at least 10m votes since 2003 ... thats y he won the elections finally ... when Tinubu supported Ribadu in 2011, how many votes did he give him?? 2m abi 1.5m sef...Tinubu will not get votes from the North, thats for Atiku , will not get NC , thats for obi ( Christianity factor) he can't get SS or SE obviously ...and he will share SW with obi and Atiku ... u must be deluded to think his competition is Obi and Atiku... even the president and his party leader dont want him...or u think after he insulted the president on live TV, he will get his support...u see nightmare soon ....lol

I swe*r i stopped reading at your first statement when you mentioned of buhari 10m votes winning him election. The same 10m votes that wasnt enough to give him victory since 2003?

You are ignorant and political off reality. Or maybe its delusional or leaving in a state of denial, i just dont seems to know where to tag you.

One thing i know is that i regret having this discussion with you. Try getting update on present political happenings, then we talk. Because no matter how i try making you understand, it js obvious you are irredeemable. I respect your entity representation in this forum than what you are displaying now.

The most embarrassing thing is, prior to this, i see you like a well political updated and hard-truth person. Never judge a book by its cover they say. I made a mistake

Shalom ma.
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by lhordspy: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Kooldon:

Our God can not be mocked and He is not an Author Of Confusion.
My God can not give us a Muslim Muslim Leaders to torment the body of Christ and as such, I with my brethrens in Christ wil utilize our PVCs very well at the polls. This I see

And also remember while you do that, that God Almighty preaches religious tolerance and non-bigotry through Christ himself.

It is obvious the present day Christians are deviating. I just hope when this religion division you people are openly clamouring for backfires. You wont scream to the same God, you are disobeying now for mercy.

Shalom ma.
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by lhordspy: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Picardor2:

May BAT happen to u and ur family. Happy BAT. Anybody not supporting the development of Nigeria is cursed. Anybody supporting an 87yr old man to be president is cursed.

I prefer that allegedly 86years old man than a deceiver , a pretender, a tribal bigot, a religion divider in person of Peter obi who has been going around centering his campiagn on religion division
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by egbedox: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Saheed Balogun is inconsequential

So let him go and park one side tongue undecided.

The fact that we misjudge what outcome of a very important event like the forthcoming election could be just because we think 1 person out of the greater supporters baffles me. See ehn I understand Peter Obi has a massive support too but looking at the variables objectively, BAT has a massive support from every corner of Nigeria. Even amongst the so called

I watched an interview yesterday of Zamfara State governor where he claimed that even though people in Northern State marched out for Peter Obi but that during election, it would be something different..............................
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Beverlyjean(f): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

I swe*r i stopped reading at your first statement when you mentioned of buhari 10m votes winning him election. The same 10m votes that wasnt enough to give him victory since 2003?

You are ignorant and political off reality. Or maybe its delusional or leaving in a state of denial, i just dont seems to know where to tag you.

One thing i know is that i regret having this discussion with you. Try getting update on present political happenings, then we talk. Because no matter how i try making you understand, it js obvious you are irredeemable. I respect your entity representation in this forum than what you are displaying now.

The most embarrassing thing is, prior to this, i see you like a well political updated and hard-truth person. Never judge a book by its cover they say. I made a mistake

Shalom ma.

Now tell me who is more politically inclined...drops mic...hv a nice day

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by lhordspy: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Now tell me who is more politically inclined...drops mic...hv a nice day

Dear Beverley,
I didn't at any point in time disputed the figures you posted. Please do go through my post once again. Dont be in a hurry, read slowly this time.

What i rejected was you stating that the 10m votes he controls was the one that won him the 2015 and 2019 presidential election.

May i need to remind you that even with the supposedly 10m votes, he has been losing woefully. He even cried at a point in time during a Live interview. Not until the coming together of the structures of ANPP,CPC and AC , which formed APC of today was he able to come out victorious.

Not disputing the fact that his fanbase, especially the core northerners gave him an advantage but it is wrong entirely to state that it is solely because of that. Infact the structure played like a 75% in his victory.

And you dont seems to get something, the same people clamouring for peter obi now, never voted for APC in 2015,2019, take note i said APc not buhari.

Anifere, CAN,PFN and other antagonist never supported APC in 2015,2019. So why should a certai. Tinubu's candidature be shaky when he is running on same Platform that has withstand all this group antagonism and alwayd comes out victorious?

Shalom, ma. Respect.
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by filitech070: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
AdamuKD:

If you like quote Martin Luther and Bob Marley together, it doesn't change the fact that tilinbu is a sick old man with parkinson's and criminal records
Same way u ppl said Buhari is dead....
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Mccullum: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Flat-headed omo ipig miscreant, stop dividing us along religious lines, we the south-westerners are one. No yoruba muslim- no yoruba christians.

Children of hate always going from place to place instigating brothers against brothers.

No wonder a certain supposedly hero from your region sacrificed over 2million souls through needless civil war. Just because of this same hate-mongering altittude.

I just pity the next generational yiibo, the ones unborn. They never did anything wrong to deserve the fact that they will be coming into this world as an insignificant, non-influential, infinitesimal, minuscules, irrelevant human in this country, just as you are now. Clown.

Good response, you nailed it.
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by odomanis: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Flat-headed omo ipig miscreant, stop dividing us along religious lines, we the south-westerners are one. No yoruba muslim- no yoruba christians.

Children of hate always going from place to place instigating brothers against brothers.

No wonder a certain supposedly hero from your region sacrificed over 2million souls through needless civil war. Just because of this same hate-mongering altittude.

I just pity the next generational yiibo, the ones unborn. They never did anything wrong to deserve the fact that they will be coming into this world as an insignificant, non-influential, infinitesimal, minuscules, irrelevant human in this country, just as you are now. Clown.

Including those singing with Saheed Balogun,right ?
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by DadaHammed: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Initially, i wanted not replying your post. But i just cant resist to let you know of your stupidity. What is igbo mothers?

You mean your mom was part of them, dancing and making a fool of herself just for the allegedly shared 2000naira?

I am ashamed of you for not been a man enough to take care of your aged parent.

Stupid. And never mention or quote me again in your wretched life.

Thank you sir.

If you like cry. Omo odua tokan tokan ni mi.
All of us go chop Asiwaju money and and him go still lose yakata. cheesy

Even you go vote #POforPON on that day. You just dey famz because your Tinubu media handlers dey monitor Una posts online. grin

PO ti wole tan. cheesy
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Beverlyjean(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Dear Beverley,
I didn't at any point in time disputed the figures you posted. Please do go through my post once again. Dont be in a hurry, read slowly this time.

What i rejected was you stating that the 10m votes he controls was the one that won him the 2015 and 2019 presidential election.

May i need to remind you that even with the supposedly 10m votes, he has been losing woefully. He even cried at a point in time during a Live interview. Not until the coming together of the structures of ANPP,CPC and AC , which formed APC of today was he able to come out victorious.

Not disputing the fact that his fanbase, especially the core northerners gave him an advantage but it is wrong entirely to state that it is solely because of that. Infact the structure played like a 75% in his victory.

And you dont seems to get something, the same people clamouring for peter obi now, never voted for APC in 2015,2019, take note i said APc not buhari.

Anifere, CAN,PFN and other antagonist never supported APC in 2015,2019. So why should a certai. Tinubu's candidature be shaky when he is running on same Platform that has withstand all this group antagonism and alwayd comes out victorious?

Shalom, ma. Respect.

By now, u should understand that Nigerians don't vote parties, they vote name ...if buhari wasn't the candidate of the APC in 2015 , they wud have lost to PDP... the only reason Buhari won , was because he won SW for the very first time coupled with his usual guaranteed votes up north... this time around, those votes that he is depending on from the North , is going to Atiku ...he knows this, this y he has been spending most time in the North, but northerners only will vote their own people... they dont care about other tribes ...and that y PDP out of desperation selected Atiku .... the North controls all ministries and parastatals in the country...how many northerners hv u ever seen in the private sector ... the northerners were sooo mad during obasanjo reign cos they were limited .... the northerners mentality is that they were born to rule and other tribes sud b their subjects ...go and look for Ahmadu Bellos quote ... under Jonathan they went crazy , they have no other real means to earn ,other than government.... they will say that the southerners have taken total control of the private sector , so the public sud be theirs , and how can they maintain it if they aren't in power ... PDP selected ATiku , while ApC selected Lawan , but Tinubu used gragra to collect it ... for the APC chairman to do that ( with the approval of Buhari) is simply a serious message passed ... all these northerners that are acting like they are supporting Tinubu , will do him the same thing they did to Jonathan.. the Igbos understand Nigerians politics better than the Yorubas , tho the yorubas are more involved.. an Igbo man will never lick the ass of a Fulani man cos we know them well ... dont forget that the Igbos and the hausas were the ones that ran Nigeria after independence so we know each other well well....Afenifere knows the game that the north wanna play, obasanjo knows the game the north wanna play, thats y he said the whole of Southern Nigeria including Tinubu should support Obi , cos that's the only way the South can gain power again.... cos the Igbo man has never ruled . This wud have made the Northerners step back like in 1999 ... but because the Yorubas want power, the Northerners will play on that as a division in the south to take power again

U need to watch NTA for a full week and u will understand better, watch not just the news , watch the programs .... thats when u will understand that the northerners run the affairs of this country... u think they will simply allow another to take over , so that they will reduce their influence in government..lol
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Truthdeypain: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Compared to IGBOS you are simply shit.
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Same way Yoruba laughed about Tinubu, is the same way, They will laugh about him when he becomes president.

Same way Igbos cried about Obi, and we would let that happen at fg level, God forbid.

Dont worry u will say had i know again..
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:
You see my friends,
Abraham Lincoln once said, and i quote:

"My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right".

And do you know what God said:

In Joshua 4:23

"For the Lord your God dried up the waters of the Jordan before you until you had crossed, just as the Lord your God had done to the Red Sea, which He dried up before us until we had crossed;"

A very deep reference or should i say revelation to what happened in 2015,2019 and what will happen in 2023.

The Lord already granted us victory.
i think am convinced truly that JAGABAN is truly coming....

Cheers to a new Nigeria!!
what a beautifully written inspiring biblical write-up from a paid Emilokan urchin. Don't worry, come 2023, we in the OBIdient movement will need your services to write a beautiful biblical inuagural speech. Lol
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Viraltrends123: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Dont worry u will say had i know again..
We've never said it while Tinubu was leader, and we will never say it
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by lhordspy: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
what a beautifully written inspiring biblical write-up from a paid Emilokan urchin. Don't worry, come 2023, we in the OBIdient movement will need your services to write a beautiful biblical inuagural speech. Lol

Who told you am been paid?

It is funny how you guys tag everybody supporting tinubu as been paid. Lol
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by phemmyfour: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:
You see my friends,
Abraham Lincoln once said, and i quote:

"My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right".

And do you know what God said:

In Joshua 4:23

"For the Lord your God dried up the waters of the Jordan before you until you had crossed, just as the Lord your God had done to the Red Sea, which He dried up before us until we had crossed;"

A very deep reference or should i say revelation to what happened in 2015,2019 and what will happen in 2023.

The Lord already granted us victory.
i think am convinced truly that JAGABAN is truly coming....

Cheers to a new Nigeria!!
I Pet 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous,
And His ears attend to their prayer
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by lhordspy: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
I Pet 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous,
And His ears attend to their prayer
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil

Sure.
He is surely against the man who stole anambra state funds snd diverted it into his daughter account.

The man whose campaign is centered on religon division.

The man who in conjuntion with former sarz commander, murdered lot of innocent lives.

A deceiver who has been lying , giving unrealistic figures and facts just to misinformed the general public.

E.t.c..
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Who told you am been paid?

It is funny how you guys tag everybody supporting tinubu as been paid. Lol
Your Emilokan bullion van druggie thief will not smell aso rock with his leaking bladder and his shaking hands and feet come 2023. Let that sink into your delusional memory.
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Wwwq: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hunger in the land
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Viraltrends123:

We've never said it while Tinubu was leader, and we will never say it

Oga that is your business
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Perfectbeing(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Only one isn't desperate.

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Viraltrends123: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Oga that is your business
madam that's your problem
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by donb06: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

You are delusional. Next up, i will be educating you lot on being delusional and wallowing in a state of denial. You said much of this about buhari in 2015,2019.. We all know how that ended. Massive defeat.

Are you no even ashamed to use buhari as your point of reference. The same lifeless buhari, the dead one? Or is that not what you guys called him?

Hypocrites.
Massive defeat for who. My brother it was a massive defeat for more than 90% of Nigerians. Even some northerners are now ashamed of buhari sef. So swerve.
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by emilo2bad: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
fastseo:
angry Dollar is now 740 and some people want to support APC under whose watch our naira depreciated over 300% with prices of consumable skyrocketing all time high

We need fresh hands and with fresh ideas.
GOOD that is why we must all joined hand and support SOWORE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Backs Buhari On Corruption War / My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.