Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots (1744 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots by ringofGod: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2011
Help guys embarassed. What do I do, even when i dont touch the pipmples, they still leave dark spots on my face and right now im just tired, i dont know what to do. cry.

I would really appreciate some honest help.

Thanks
Re: How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots by Arkhin(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2011
Honestly, i don't think using any form of cream or stuffs works for pimples cos it has to do with hormonal imbalance. I use to have a clear face in school until i graduated, and alas! pimples came calling. The more i use medications,the more big pimples i had until i stopped. Now the pimples had gone and i don't use anything apart from normal bath soap and water to wash my face anytime it gets oily.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots by Greenpro: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2011
facial cleanser from our company will sure help out.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots by nsodo: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
You have to check your diet it seems you take oily foods and they block the pores so your skin does not get rid of wastes. More to that take a lot of water to clean your body because in most cases what we see externally is determined internally.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots by nassiwa: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
You need to wash and cleanse your face in the morning and the night to let it breathe and recreate itself.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots by RandV: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
ringofGod:

Help guys embarassed. What do I do, even when i dont touch the pipmples, they still leave dark spots on my face and right now im just tired, i dont know what to do. cry.

Thanks

Hi There,

I am an internationally trained Esthetician who has experienced what you are currently experiencing.

May I ask, did you just start having these break outs or have they been present for a while?

Final note of warning! Please stop touching or pinching them. You are only pushing the bacteria deep down the surface of your skin in addition to the high risk of PIH (Post inflammatory Hyper-pigmentation), that is spotting.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards
Re: How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots by razznaija(f): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
ringofGod:

Help guys embarassed. What do I do,  even when i dont touch the pipmples, they still leave dark spots on my face and right now im just tired, i dont know what to do. cry.

Thanks
Please if you're living in Nigeria, save your money on expensive products go to any cornershop and buy that Dudu Osun soap AKA African black soap trust me it works ( just wish i had heard about it earlier but ohwell the damage is already done), i have been using it for over a month now and my face is already clearing up and i can see a significant difference in my skin complexion, but i also use a mixture of shae butter, jojoba oil and castor oil to moisturize my face, this mixture helps with stretchmarks, skin lightening and hair growth. You can also buy these things on Amazon.com google them to find out more about their uses. I hope this helps you.

(1) (Reply)

Skin Rebirth - The Manual / 10 Amazing Benefits Of Using Shea Butter / The Effect Of Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.