Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts (17987 Views)

Alake Reveals President-elect, Tinubu Whereabouts / Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by adenigga(m): 4:55am On Oct 06, 2022
The Spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress campaign council, Festus Keyamo, on Wednesday night said he was not aware of the current location of the party’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

This is even as he dismissed speculations that the former Lagos State governor travelled out of the country to seek medical assistance.

Keyamo, who made the clarification when he appeared on Channels Tv ‘Politics Today’, stated that only mischief makers are gravely concerned about Tinubu’s whereabouts, adding that nobody makes a fuss when the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, travelled to Dubai.

He said, “Our candidate is not in the country currently and I don’t have any information on where he is.'' I know he will be back in a couple of days but I don’t know the particular day.

“He is also not on a medical trip; I don’t have such information. It is not true that we have not started campaigns because the candidate is sick and is not around.”
When asked if the recent video was posted on social media to prove a point, the Minister of State for Labour and Employment responded that “As far as I am concerned it was done in real-time and posted on his Twitter handle. It is not to prove that he is alive, we are not trying to prove anything to anybody. Our candidate is not struggling to prove himself to anybody. People who are close to him know that he is an avid cyclist, he does that all the time, and it is his regular routine.''

“I think what we want to prove this period is to correct mischievous enquires by mischief makers. We want to prove that the tail doesn’t wag the dog, it is the dog that wags its tail.
“It is not every time you ask mischievous questions, we would be struggling to prove ourselves. We are not dancing to the tune of the opposition. We have our tune and music and we would do with it whatsoever we like. We are not going to be reacting all the time to what the opposition is doing with mischief.
“We are all aware that the Presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar, travels to Dubai all the time, I don’t see any media intensity on what he is doing in Dubai. Whenever he travels, nobody remembers him until he comes back a week or two later. They know he is the candidate to beat and so the search light is on him and we are proud of that.”
Source: https://punchng.com/Im-not-aware-of-Tinubus-whereabouts-Keyamo

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by rammiculate: 4:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Ohh

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by AdamuKD: 4:56am On Oct 06, 2022
He is of no use to us. Make him remain there till after election. Thief

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by donaldking100: 5:03am On Oct 06, 2022
1993: Igbos voted for M.K.O Abiola.
1999: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2003: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2007: Igbos voted for Yaradua.
2011: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2015: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2019: Igbos voted for Atiku.
For more than 30 years, Igbos have been voting for people from other tribes.
Now in 2023, they want to vote for their own Peter Obi who obviously is the best candidate amongst the rest, but y'all foolish urchins call them tribalistic.
Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

540 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by tishbite41(m): 5:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Even the APC top brass are kept in the dark concerning his whereabouts

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by tunwumi: 5:12am On Oct 06, 2022
When he's not his PA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by adenigga(m): 5:26am On Oct 06, 2022
tunwumi:
When he's not he's PA
he's PA - point of correction, it should be ''his PA'' With all due respect!......

37 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 06, 2022
We are already seeing the signs now that this is what tinubu will do if he eventually (God forbid) becomes the president.He will undertake an indefinite medical vacation at the expenses of taxpayers.

Buhari has spent the larger part of Nigeria's funds treating his failing health,thereby putting Nigeria in debt.
Nigerians are indirectly paying for his medical tourism with vat and other tax increase.

Meanwhile,people like keyamo,ffk,mc oluomo and co will now be referred to as 'The presidency'anytime they take a decision due to tinubu's absence.

They will be in charge of tinubu's government underground bastardazing every sector of the economy with a massive looting.Nigerians,shine ya eyes na O!

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:41am On Oct 06, 2022
The red flags on Tinubu is clear for all to see, so don't blame your village people for your own foolishness..

Tinubu is a no go area ..

We have Peter Obi and Atiku to choose and Obi Is just the right man .

Tinubu is not healthy, he's over 80yrs old and fragile . He's not fit to rule a local government talkless of over 200million people .

Tinubu is not even on ground to kickstart his own campaign..
This is just not right

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Your candidate has gone on a spiritual retreat and will return healthy,strong and ready to face the battle of election
Long live Asiwaju Tinubu cool cool

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Megabig: 5:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Is it really that bad? How can a candidate who is suppose to be consulting people and establishing certain trust at this time not available and riddled with secrecy, if he isn’t strong enough, they should replace him, it shouldn’t be a do or die affair.

They should ask Amaechi to relinquish his position as runner up and then allow Osinbajo contest, that will salvage the little image they have as a party(if they do have an image at all). This format is starting be ridiculous…

You want people to elect your candidate and you are attacking them on why they are questioning the whereabout of the person you are presenting to them to elect, aren’t you stupid?

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by SmartPolician: 5:48am On Oct 06, 2022
This fuss about the whereabouts of Bola Tinubu is unnecessary. APC should start by releasing their campaign timetable like the PDP. That's a good place to start.

From the look of things, Shettima will be playing much of Tinubu's role. This explains why people say that Tinubu is a placeholder for Shettima.

I totally understand that nobody genuinely loves this country because selfish interests drive everything we do.

However, those who campaign for Tinubu are the worst among us because they want to totally destroy what Buhari has left of the shithole.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by PointZerom: 5:51am On Oct 06, 2022
DON'T BE FOOLISH
DON'T PLAY GOD

TINUBU IS NOT FIT FOR THE JOB.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by phorget(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:
Now in 2023, they want to vote for their own Peter Obi who obviously is the best candidate amongst the rest, but y'all foolish urchins call them tribalistic.

In the 2003 presidential election in which Ojukwu, the famed Igbo leader, vied, the south-east voted tremendously for his rival – Olusegun Obasanjo of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). In fact, Ojukwu’s ‘’Igbo party’’, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) could not even win governorship elections in the south-east except in Anambra — the late politician’s native home.

In Anambra, Obasanjo had 466,866 votes which represent 54 percent of the entire count while Ojukwu had 279,378 – 34 percent of the total tally. In Abia, Obasanjo had 386,748 votes (51.7 percent) while Ojukwu had 260,899 votes (34.9 percent). In Ebonyi, Obasanjo had 752,823 votes (94.5 percent) but Ojukwu polled only 20,525 votes (02.6 percent) within the same range as Muhammadu Buhari who had 16,308 votes in the state.

In Enugu, Obasanjo had 897,721 votes (79.7 percent) while Ojukwu had 177,050 votes (15.7 percent). And in Imo, Obasanjo polled 656,861 votes (64.6 percent), but Ojukwu had 281,114 votes (27.7 percent). The late Igbo leader’s second attempt in 2007 was also unsuccessful.

Obasanjo trounced Ojukwu on his own turf. Why? The election was not so much about Ojukwu, but about the centring of the south-east. The Igbo elite consorted with the PDP which at the time had a national appeal, and they were able to pivot the south-east in the nucleus of national politics...

Later they will tell you that igbos are tribalistic even when they have been supporting others against their own son.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Amb1045(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Where is tinubu.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by meolaniyi(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by hisgrace090: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:

Just as it is.
Igbo man is the real lover of all.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by kerry57: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Keyamo anywhere belle face. U don dey talk too much and the same become as useless as omokri. No one take your talk serious anymore. Shebe u be minister? Wetin that ministry don't achieve under u?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by maestroferddi: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Lol..

Keyamo don collect the most difficult job in Nigeria.

How do you sell a product that you know very well that it is completely flawed...

Tinubu should toe the line of honour by withdrawing from this race...

Any other course of action will lead to unconscionable humiliation...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Evergreen4(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2022
This is laughable. You don't know the whereabout of the person who you are speaking on his behalf. Keyamo doesn't deserve his allowance and salary for this month grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by kushma(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu lost but not found. Please who knows his whereabouts? you cannot support Tinubu and not sound stupid because you will have to defend many things about him. Bmc should ask for an increase in their salaries because it’s not an easy work grin

Vote for Peter Obi Nigeria is United for him.

18 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by cjudy(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2022
grin
So finally this man don accept Tulumbu is missing?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Lovenorth: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2022
The truth of the matter is that the Jagaban is not feeling well, he is suffering from the ill of old age, it's not a crime to be an old man but please allow young energetic Nigerian like Peter Obi to come and fix the mess of the confessed mentally deranged man, so that our country would be great again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Yes, continue with the lie.
Yet you keep updating pictures of him riding stationary bike? (Outdated)

Tell us another lie.
I just pray he doesn't die sha because that will change the dynamics of the coming election.
Amaechi who came second at the primary is watching closely and shettima is praying for a delayed mortality ( after election)

God's will be done.
God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by saintol(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2022
You say? Were you sleep-Talking when you said "Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria In A Couple Of Days"- Keyamo?

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Mindlog: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Red flags waving high.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by OgaSeun: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:

You are a fool...
Igbos didn't vote Abiola..
Abiola lost all Igbo states apart from Anambra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Ah
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Hide and seek no go epp una. Tinubu isn't fit for the Presidency!

Can we just declare a manhunt for Tinubu?

7 Likes 1 Share

OgaSeun:

You are a fool...
Igbos didn't vote Abiola..
Abiola lost all Igbo states apart from Anambra
U dey mind am
Dem go come online come dey yarn dust, i just pity pple wey dey eat their thrash..
The M.K.O wey dem throw stone na hin dem vote
Abi na falae and OBJ wey dem sabotage for their primary.. mtcheew.

What afghaneastern is passing through is as a result of what they sow, na nemesis wey dey catch up with them, make dem just enjoy their handwork

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP / Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.