Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts (17999 Views)

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted / Alake Reveals President-elect, Tinubu Whereabouts / Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Nonybb: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2022
CHECK IRAGBIJI Lol
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by joelbooks: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Dr Keyamo
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by hisgrace090: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2022
phorget:

In the 2003 presidential election in which Ojukwu, the famed Igbo leader, vied, the south-east voted tremendously for his rival – Olusegun Obasanjo of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). In fact, Ojukwu’s ‘’Igbo party’’, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) could not even win governorship elections in the south-east except in Anambra — the late politician’s native home.

In Anambra, Obasanjo had 466,866 votes which represent 54 percent of the entire count while Ojukwu had 279,378 – 34 percent of the total tally. In Abia, Obasanjo had 386,748 votes (51.7 percent) while Ojukwu had 260,899 votes (34.9 percent). In Ebonyi, Obasanjo had 752,823 votes (94.5 percent) but Ojukwu polled only 20,525 votes (02.6 percent) within the same range as Muhammadu Buhari who had 16,308 votes in the state.

In Enugu, Obasanjo had 897,721 votes (79.7 percent) while Ojukwu had 177,050 votes (15.7 percent). And in Imo, Obasanjo polled 656,861 votes (64.6 percent), but Ojukwu had 281,114 votes (27.7 percent). The late Igbo leader’s second attempt in 2007 was also unsuccessful.

Obasanjo trounced Ojukwu on his own turf. Why? The election was not so much about Ojukwu, but about the centring of the south-east. The Igbo elite consorted with the PDP which at the time had a national appeal, and they were able to pivot the south-east in the nucleus of national politics...

Later they will tell you that igbos are tribalistic even when they have been supporting others against their own son.

Igbo man loves all.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by jojothaiv(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Disjointed remarks...
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by 007Marvel(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Wahala Be like Yahoo boy with Lexus and Benz we no see money repair or fuel the car grin grin
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Pallium: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:
1993: Igbos voted for M.K.O Abiola.
1999: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2003: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2007: Igbos voted for Yaradua.
2011: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2015: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2019: Igbos voted for Atiku.
For more than 30 years, Igbos have been voting for people from other tribes.
Now in 2023, they want to vote for their own Peter Obi who obviously is the best candidate amongst the rest, but y'all foolish urchins call them tribalistic.
Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.
No, that's not true.
It's PDP your people have been voting for and not tribe.
Justice demands that PDP should give your people the chance to present a candidate in 2023 since you all have been voting PDP since return to democracy.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Lovenorth: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
johnjay4u2u:
Yes, continue with the lie.
Yet you keep updating pictures of him riding stationary bike? (Outdated)

Tell us another lie.
I just pray he doesn't die sha because that will change the dynamics of the coming election.
Amaechi who came second at the primary is watching closely and shettima is praying for a delayed mortality ( after election)

God's will be done.
God bless Nigeria
This shettima is more desperate than all of them, he only lay ambush to strike after election
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by jaxxy(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2022
this is election time we need to know where the man is and what he's doing

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Judolisco(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Him Don lost... Dis guy should take tutorials from Lai Mohammed... Eno get enough juice
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Leoleo1(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Most senseless talk of the year.

donaldking100:
Now in 2023, they want to vote for their own Peter Obi who obviously is the best candidate amongst the rest, but y'all foolish urchins call them tribalistic.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Grandmeister(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:
They will tell you Igbos voted for Pdp, as if pdp was a living breathing entity as at 1999. How can Igbos collectively vote because of a party that wasn’t even in existence months to the election? They voted obasanjo because he was a detrabalised Nigerian and the first military leader who handed power back to civilian rule when he could have tried to hold on to it….and buhari stole it back from us a few years later! angry

7 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by HomoSapiien: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Confuse them even more. Make them keep talking about him. grin grin
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Grandmeister(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Lovenorth:
The truth of the matter is that the Jagaban is not feeling well, he is suffering from the ill of old age, it's not a crime to be an old man but please allow young energetic Nigerian like Peter Obi to come and fix the mess of the confessed mentally deranged man, so that our country would be great again
There are a lot of older politicians than tinubu. He js just not physically fit.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by ibechris(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Keyamo go make money under this govt oh.

See the way he is dedending Tinubu abd still looking stupid without knowing.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Grandmeister(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...
Igbos didn't vote Abiola..
Abiola lost all Igbo states apart from Anambra
He lost by what margin? GEJ won most eastern states in 2015 but with low margins. And why did abiola even win anambra? So he even won a state in the east. But somehow you ingrates are writing it off as just one state! The same way you write off the fact that Igbos voted a Yoruba man TWICE in 1999 and 2003 by making it a party thing. Very mischievous people you all are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by kunleiky(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:
Like seriously I have a problem with the urchins' way of thinking. Very absymal
Anyways, if Peter had not been a man of integrity, they would have used so many other things against him. They couldn't find any, so resort to cheap tribal blackmail. Igbo have been voting your tribesmen who have collapsed our economy to this day.
Well, Peter Obi has said it all. He can only give attention and replies to presidential candidates. The urchins are insignificant in the scheme of things.
Note: I'm not Igbo before you embarrass your family here.

6 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by uchvic(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Special hell awaits KEYAMO; bloody liar
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Grandmeister(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Pallium:

No, that's not true.
It's PDP your people have been voting for and not tribe.
Justice demands that PDP should give your people the chance to present a candidate in 2023 since you all have been voting PDP since return to democracy.
I said it, they will come and lie that Igbos only voted Pdp and not a Yoruba man. What was pdp in 1999 when it was not even in existence months before the election? What had Pdp done for Igbos before the 1999 election when it wasn’t even existing a couple of months ago? You guys are master liars I swear!

6 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by tete7000(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
See confusion in the camp of people who want to govern a country. How much confusion will they bring to their government?

The candidate they campaign for will not even divulge his whereabout to his campaign team.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Kayyus09(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Me too.

Let's handle your document/image editing, formatting, layout... professionally.

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Im-not-aware-of-Tinubus-whereabouts-Keyamo

It's getting mischievous and petty. Why always make a fuss about is whereabout when other presidential aspirant goes travelling without any media trail.

Ok he's the lion in the jungle so his roar is frightening.

Nevertheless, Festus Keyamo SAN always always comes out a very brilliant man who knows when to change from defensive to offensive formation.

I love him, and this speaks much about the APC government of President Buhuri and the incoming President; Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Insha ALLAH) government. These two personalities have endearing characteristic for a Keyamo SAN to work with them. No human is perfect but lets all pray how imperfections don't take away our goodwill. That's Buhari and Tinubu for u.

Tinubu is our next President. Learn to Live with that
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2022
That is the incoming Attorney General of the Federation.

Intellectual radicalism.

After Atiku was nominated as the PDP Flag bearer, there was a period he travelled out for weeks nobody complained.

Whenever Tinubu travels it becomes their headache. At the Mountain after I finished praying just to relax for about one or two hours in the midnight, I saw them using bewitchments, enchantments against Tinubu to die. I woke up and scattered and overturned it by the Power In The Blood of Jesus and Authority of the Name of Jesus in Jesus Name, Amen. Their wish can never come to reality. They shall be disappointed.

Cardinal Odunmbaku at Ojodu should meet Prophet Emmanuel Mobiyina Oshoffa and Prophet Tosho Oshoffa and some elders at Ketu. They should go to Imeko to pray for Tinubu. They should forget about differences and grievances because of Tinubu. They can do it after Tinubu's arrival as I received it that Tinubu is coming back in few days now.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Gohitod: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by GardenOfGod(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Im-not-aware-of-Tinubus-whereabouts-Keyamo
Non of them knows... Man is seriously ill due to years of heroin intake
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by AdamuKD: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...
Igbos didn't vote Abiola..
Abiola lost all Igbo states apart from Anambra
Ok
What do you have to say about the rest?
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by 07kjb: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2022
hisgrace090:

Just as it is.
Igbo man is the real lover of all.

100%
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Trill1(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Really.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2022
jaxxy:
this is election time we need to know where the man is and what he's doing

And you still don't know by now after being showed picture and video of him. Ok just to remind your very mentall amnesia head. Tinubu is in London, UK on a rest vacation after months of tedious consultations and campaigns for the primaries. He's human and is schedule is far more busy than all of us here ranting on nairaland. At that level of success, networking and contacts, you barely have more than four hours to catch sleep. Even in the London, He's still being bombarded by visitors across tribes and region.

Why the fuss

Ok he's the big elephant in the house we know but let all us how common sense sometimes. Common sense is not too common though!
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by baretalk: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Must he know where he is?

This post reeks of idiocy and propanganda, Tinubu for now, is a private citizen, his whereabouts is nobody's business.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Reyhzor(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2022
hisgrace090:

Just as it is.
Igbo man is the real lover of all.

We select the best of the candidates.
Yet they'll call it tribalism

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by miketayo(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:

Stop making it a tribal thing, you are campaigning against obi with that. I m voting obi for entirely different reasons, but if people like you keep making it an igbo thing I might as well vote for sowore
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Patrickoron:

And you still don't know by now after being showed picture and video of him. Ok just to remind your very mentall amnesia head. Tinubu is in London, UK on a rest vacation after months of tedious consultations and campaigns for the primaries. He's human and is schedule is far more busy than all of us here ranting on nairaland. At that level of success, networking and contacts, you barely have more than four hours to catch sleep. Even in the London, He's still being bombarded by visitors across tribes and region.

Why the fuss

Ok he's the big elephant in the house we know but let all us how common sense sometimes. Common sense is not too common though!

The old cycling video from last year? posted deceitful like it's a current one??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Lawan Supporters Wreck APC Consensus Meeting / Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.