Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents (26558 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Grounds Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, Commuters Stranded / You Are Qualified - Oba Of Lagos Tells Amaechi / Lagos Tells Civil Servants From Level 14 Below To Remain Home Until January 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents by fydence: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
cjudy:
shocked

Same Lagos the useless, senseless urchins supporting someone old enough to be their grandfather claimed he built?

Shame shame shame? Shammmmmmmmmmmme
till tomorrow we are still looking for their master builder... Builder wey nor fit build functional hospital
Re: Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents by obyrich(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Guy don't be a liar like Peter Obi.

You guys have been insulting Lagos due to flood since I can remember. My first Nairaland account was in 2015 and I remember reading posts and comments of you guys mocking Lagos and Tinubu whenever flood happened
So Tinubu was the Governor of Lagos state in 2015?
Re: Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents by Traplord09: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
dalass:

With the incoherent typing you just made, it is either you had sleepless nights over a week and you haven't eaten or you are a psychotic persona non grata grin

Try to eat, take a deep breath and with the manner labor party is abusive yet expecting my vote, I will not vote Labour party, if you foam in the mouth more than that, thanks to you people's annoying online trolls cool

Look man I don't care if you vote at list Nigeria is going back world so who cares if you vote or not ....
Re: Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents by Perfectbeing(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
obyrich:
So Tinubu was the Governor of Lagos state in 2015?
Do you even read to understand?
Re: Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents by johnbd: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ctorch:
The Lagos Tinubu built...

According to Agbado book of ancient history there was once a city in ruins until there comes a short man who single handedly rebuilt it to world standard with

World class hospital
Rivers banks
World class roads
No slums

In 1970's people make best decisions for future generations, today the generation makes decision that will end with them in their Grave while future generations suffers.

May we never encounter APC again.

God forbid BAT thing
Amen
Re: Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents by obyrich(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Do you even read to understand?
No.
Re: Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents by Perfectbeing(m): 5:23am On Oct 07, 2022
obyrich:
No.
It's obvious
Re: Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents by brandmix: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
dalass:

Since you can only compare yourself as only important if you can be relevant on being recognized at Heathrow airport ... You're obviously suffering from colomental syndrome.

You'll be alright, las las.... If not, feel free to hug a transformer once the Oyinbos no recognize you cool grin grin

See this daft headed, brain dead delinquent.

Did you read through my post or did you have a brain freeze in between.

Your relevance on the international stage has nothing to do with your race but your nationality which is represented by your passport.

But no, you must show your true complex by thinking I was talking about being appreciated by whites because I used heathrow airport as an example.

Oya go to through Ghana airport and ask them to let you through because you are a Yoruba man with a Yoruba passport.

Myopic Inconsequential idiot.
Re: Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents by dalass(f): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
brandmix:

See this daft headed, brain dead delinquent.

Did you read through my post or did you have a brain freeze in between.

Your relevance on the international stage has nothing to do with your race but your nationality which is represented by your passport.

But no, you must show your true complex by thinking I was talking about being appreciated by whites because I used heathrow airport as an example.

Oya go to through Ghana airport and ask them to let you through because you are a Yoruba man with a Yoruba passport.

Myopic Inconsequential idiot.

Pitiful response from a nincompoop cool undecided
Re: Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents by Thedon22: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
thesicilian:

Pots calling kettle black. As if Anambra isn't flooded as we speak. Won't be surprised if you're making this post from Lagos self
Bros, those people no get shame at all. If na sensible person he won't be critising Lagos that his brothers flooded selling gala in traffic. If they had opportunity in Anambra they wouldn't have come to Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / Boss Mustapha: I Am Treated As A COVID-19 Suspect In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.