Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? (14027 Views)

Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Do Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Have A Path To The Spread? Let's Adjust Bantupage Polls / Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by tolue42(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2022
JASONjnr:
Urchins and their failed brains....

If you give someone money today to rally for you, doesn't mean they will vote for you...

If Tinubu have money, he should not waste it oh.... People will eat him dry.

Are you saying those women who wore cloths more than 20k came to collect 500 Naira each No be like that naaaa
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by McLizbae: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Because it is hard for them to actually believe that Nigerians love suffering.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by fellom(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2022
YES OOO
oyebanji44:
Let us assume that they were paid.. grin grin

Are they not better than those that were begging money on the streets of Lagos...

What l want tinubu supporters to know is that

It is rare to find a well known politician like tinubu with few political enemies....

Tinubu is very popular than atiku ,obi and other likes... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Ten06(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2022
It is PDP and APC supporters that are attacking Obi supporters because they see Peter Obi as threat to their candidates.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by smartemperor042: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2022
...will his popularity make Nigeria better? Don't forget, Buhari was more popular!

oyebanji44:

Are they not better than those that were begging money on the streets of Lagos...

It is rare to find a well known politician like tinubu with few political enemies....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by jasmeel: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Obi,.Obi..Obi... Every yeye mata, haba dis one ma na talk?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by PeterObi4LP: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2022
OP Why do Tinubu supporters tag Obi supporters Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by obyrich(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I also have a question to ask and I need urgent answer asap. My question goes thus:

Are these women no longer Ipob pig terrorists?

Are they not Biafla cannibals again?

Are they no longer Lamidi Cownu bingos and urine sniffers again?

So all of sudden, these women have voters card and they're the real voters

You see why agbadorians are the most foolish people on earth. You don't take people who are mentally unfit serious.
Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by SlavaUkraini: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2022
oikirodah:

mugu how did we see this comment? children of hate get sense

When you see your Useless parents call them Mugus for raising a Nincompoop like you...

Your Ashawo Mama is a Senseless child of hate that gave birth to the Animals you call siblings.

Kwaassia

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Masturbator2020: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/bombshell-man-exposes-obidient-fans-after-south-east-women-endorses-tinubu-in-imo-state/

because there is no genuine reason to support thieves. Beside their parties has already done too much damages to Nigeria, so why should they be genuinely supported?
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by oyebanji44: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2022
fellom:
YES OOO
thank you sir
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Akaegwu:

In the 2003 presidential election in which Ojukwu, the famed Igbo leader, vied, the south-east voted tremendously for his rival – Olusegun Obasanjo of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). In fact, Ojukwu’s ‘’Igbo party’’, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) could not even win governorship elections in the south-east except in Anambra — the late politician’s native home.

In Anambra, Obasanjo had 466,866 votes which represent 54 percent of the entire count while Ojukwu had 279,378 – 34 percent of the total tally. In Abia, Obasanjo had 386,748 votes (51.7 percent) while Ojukwu had 260,899 votes (34.9 percent). In Ebonyi, Obasanjo had 752,823 votes (94.5 percent) but Ojukwu polled only 20,525 votes (02.6 percent) within the same range as Muhammadu Buhari who had 16,308 votes in the state.

In Enugu, Obasanjo had 897,721 votes (79.7 percent) while Ojukwu had 177,050 votes (15.7 percent). And in Imo, Obasanjo polled 656,861 votes (64.6 percent), but Ojukwu had 281,114 votes (27.7 percent). The late Igbo leader’s second attempt in 2007 was also unsuccessful.

Obasanjo trounced Ojukwu on his own turf. Why? The election was not so much about Ojukwu, but about the centring of the south-east. The Igbo elite consorted with the PDP which at the time had a national appeal, and they were able to pivot the south-east in the nucleus of national politics...

Later they will tell you that igbos are tribalistic even when they have been supporting others against their own son.
You presented a coward called Ojukwu in a general election, A man that started the greatest massacre in Nigeria history…a coward that abandoned the Igbos during their perilous time to contest against the hero of the Nigeria civil war…what do you expect…story for the gods.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Mandate2023: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I also have a question to ask and I need urgent answer asap. My question goes thus:

You see why agbadorians are the most foolish people on earth. You don't take people who are mentally unfit serious.

Your mother's, sister's and aunt u saw during that rally in south east are all u have called them and we r not disputing it but we don't care, we just need the necessary % of votes from them grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by LZAA: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Maybe because the support for obi is not motivated by tribal hate or finance(although i know you and your fellow BMC know this)
Also only a psychopath will support someone who played a key part in bringing in this regime(because that is what it is,it certainly is no government) and then bring in someone who plans to tax a nation already bleeding to death
Countries like the US and UK who tax heavily always provide benefits to cushion the effects
If you have such in Lagos nay the south west please let us know
So OP in a nutshell that's why obi supporters call others fake because..they are
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by PeterObi4LP: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You get the gist. Suddenly they are nolonger Igbo project
Suddenly they are nolonger Ipob because it's favour Tinubu. Useless urchins and Agbadorians

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Tflex01: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I feel your pain.

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2022
agadez007:
did you see any Apc logos at the venue
Or you saw them carrying brooms like witches?
So you no see APC logo and Tinubu posters…talk true ooothunder dey fire liars oooo
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Johel(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Very very foolish set of things..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Reyhzor(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2022
ghiloman28:
Tinubu is their problem not really the party coz you will see them hailing Osinbajo that can’t even win local government election. They love to celebrate failure and be attacking success.

Those you called failure are what we need now to change the country not thieves.
You called GEJ failure and you voted Buhari who's angel( who couldn't show account of Nigerian finance).
You'll complain of bad governance but hatred won't make you vote the right choice.
Continue like this you'll end your life without living a comfortable life in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by SlavaUkraini: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Ukrainian slave, calm down…the Moderators dey save you from embarrassment occasioned by your lack of education and profound foolishness.

Your Papa and your Mama are Useless Animalistic Slaves.

You and your generation are Stupidity Personified.

You are so Foolish that even the word Foolishness cannot entirely describe your condition..

You are a Beast for replying my comments with insults occasioned by the lack of Proper home training your Ashawo Mama and Animal Father never gave you.

Kwaassia
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by maestroferddi: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2022
If Tinubu gets up to 10% of Imo votes, I will respect Uzodinma as a formidable politician.

This people have no idea what is about to him them...

Their only hope is rigging but it has failed already...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Karleb(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2022
A lot of them are new to election and campaign.

Since time memorial, crowd have been turning out for contesting parties. Doesn't matter if the candidate is the devil himself.

It is the Obi's case that is actually shocking.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by naijapikin2(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2022
The answer is simple

They are fake!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by naijapikin2(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2022
The answer is simple

They are fake! ..
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Igboslayer: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Papa and your Mama are Useless Animalistic Slaves.

You and your generation are Stupidity Personified.

You are so Foolish that even the word Foolishness cannot entirely describe your condition..

You are a Beast for replying my comments with insults occasioned by the lack of Proper home training your Ashawo Mama and Animal Father never gave you.

Kwaassia
Calm down Ukrania slave, Olori pelebe, you go just die of anger. So you foolish like this…no wonder dem dey delete all your stupid post…offspring from mad parents. Your indiscretion as a certified idiots is on turbo right now. Na me go finish you.

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by NnaNna4(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2022
You made this statement

"By the way, with all the magnitude of hate Igbo people keep throwing at Tinubu, it is a thing of big shame that their mothers will collect #500 naira each from Tinubu’s hand to March and carry his banner in faraway Imo.
[i][/i][/b]
If Tinubu can get them to rally for #500, don’t you think he can buy their votes for #1k each on Election Day?

U turned back and make this statement

[b]God bless Igbo women. These are our mothers, aunts, sisters, and nieces.

You must be from the Southwest, very insulting and disrespectful

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Ttalk: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2022
ghiloman28:
Tinubu is their problem not really the party coz you will see them hailing Osinbajo that can’t even win local government election. They love to celebrate failure and be attacking success.

You don't get it. Yoruba is their problem. Most of them preferred Atiku a Fulani to continue after Buhari a Fulani finished

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2022
any where you are. weather east, west, north and south. Chop tinubu mobilization money woto woto and vote for obi for a better nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by RastogiRaju: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2022
Abeg make una do campaign in peace ✌️ without pointing fingers at others...shuoooo
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Lionnation: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2022
oyebanji44:

Are they not better than those that were begging money on the streets of Lagos... (begi,begi e go beta)... grin

Getting paid by a politician for support is the reason we are all suffering, and backwards, while the world have left us behind
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by trantayo: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2022
It is simple answer. Obi is a fake candidate. Only fake person can easily identify fake being
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by AliyuMahdi9: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos / See How Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendant Almost Straggled This Prison Officer In Court / Ohanaeze General Assembly Asks Buhari To Consider Igbo For IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.