Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 PM

World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) (63021 Views)

Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo / Bleaching Cream Expert Dencia Poses Topless / Tolu Ayeni, FUNAAB Model Goes Topless For Nigeria At 57 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Enimin: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Jakumo come & see ya spec

Slim trim oyibo woman
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Wrecxman(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Make up or not, she looks excellent for her age (gait, composure, comprehension, etc).

For those saying she's too old, I bet you've not had a lifetime in a career you really enjoyed and gave your all to, in order to understand how difficult it is to leave it behind. For reference, most sports people fall into depression when their careers end.

And those saying disrespectful things clearly lack home training.

4 Likes

Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by IbileIfe: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
My grandma and my aunty.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Snapchat: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

How??
Did she come to your house to bother you?
You guys are just sadists who can't stand to see people happy.
You deserve buhari.

Your daddy is a sadist.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Snapchat: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
AndroidAI:

You obviously have no respect for your mother. Children of nowadays. Mitcheeeww...

You dey craze. Go tell that to your useless parents.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Ujm1: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Really
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by deavicky(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Makeup die there.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by AndroidAI(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

You dey craze. Go tell that to your useless parents.

I don't blame you, I blame your father for not using condom.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by CheapHomes1: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

The white man's definition of art is being naked
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Snapchat: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
AndroidAI:

I don't blame you, I blame your father for not using condom.

This is how the idiots who conceived you did it lmao.

You are a waste.

Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by AndroidAI(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

This is how the idiots who conceived you did it lmao.

You are a waste.

They conceived me by cuming without touching themselves? Seems an amoeba has more brain cells than you angry
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Snapchat: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
AndroidAI:

They conceived me by cuming without touching themselves? Seems an amoeba has more brain cells than you angry

With the lunatics you call parents, anything is possible. The idiots gave birth to a mistake like you.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by AndroidAI(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

With the lunatics you call parents, anything is possible. The idiots gave birth to a mistake like you.

That means they telepathically and miraculously gave birth to me, the second Jesus christ. Like I said, an amoeba has more brain cells than you.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Snapchat: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
AndroidAI:

That means they telepathically and miraculously gave birth to me, the second Jesus christ. Like I said, an amoeba has more brain cells than you.

Call it whatever, the idiots gave birth to a mistake like you.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by AndroidAI(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

Call it whatever, the idiots gave birth to a mistake like you.

You just confirmed that an amoeba has more brain cells than you. Your stupidity is justified. I wouldn't waste a minute more of my time on stupidity... You are dismissed!
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Snapchat: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
AndroidAI:

You just confirmed that an amoeba has more brain cells than you. Your stupidity is justified. I wouldn't waste a minute more of my time on stupidity... You are dismissed!

Go tell that to the morons who gave birth to you idiot. Next time you’ll learn no to come at me rudely.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by aniefiokfred: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

This modeling sef, I tire ooh ��. Must someone be naked?
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by cocoduck: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Corridon:
Imagine the beauty!
botox beauty
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
She's a targeyrian cool
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
SATAN IS VERY WICKED, SO AT 91 THIS GREAT GRANDMA HAS NOT REALISED WHAT SHE CAME TO EARTH TO DO AND THAT SHE WILL BE MEETING AN ANGRY GOD IN JUDGEMENT, WHO WILL CAST HER INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR BEING A SEX-DUSTBIN AND A GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Lakeview: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
is she a Targaryen smiley
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by bizzibodi(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
91 ke oyinbo dey last oo!
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Mirasteel: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
xynerise:
Looks like she did some plastic things
That one na normal thing, those her doctors done hammer. cheesy
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Mirasteel: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Romanoff:

I'm telling you. People will farm till they drop, be mechanics or caterers till the last day.

Some people can't function outside their chosen profession and it's the truth.
This is rubbish abeg.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Ojycelarma: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
post=117320427:

Kiddo,
Take your response below.....

God bless your mother for giving us a Queen like you.
Best response to the uncultured kid.
#BeLikeDemMANNA.

YES, we found her BEFORE and NOW picture
Nothing lasts forever.......truly!
I'm sorry for the wrong words I used against you in relations to Nigeria, was blind now I see
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by kettykin: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Zonefree:
The person that introduced make-up will find it difficult to make Heaven.

Do you know how many ladies he helped find husband? He will make heaven jare
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by mordred44: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
FaceTanke:
When u are older

Somethings no longer matter
menopause
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by phadul: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
the next thing you go hear na one 20yr ols naija boy don dey marry am for greencard and other benefits cry
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by horia: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
dynicks:
let our presidential aspirants pose for us while on pants and without tops......

I want to check something!!...

You sound dumb
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by bitbillionaire: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
She still look beautiful for her age, no doubt about that. But the picture is a disgrace to old age
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by darediamond(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Zonefree:
The person that introduced make-up will find it difficult to make Heaven.
Re: World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics) by Gospel2Day: 12:31am On Oct 07, 2022
You have spent 91 years on earth and you have not yet given your life to Jesus.
But you are still posing naked and unclad at your old age!
Satan has really degraded your sense of decency and dignity.
I pity your eternity.
Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size / Newly Arrived Grade Aa London Chiffon Blouse / Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.