Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Places to Visit in Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places to Visit in Nigeria (11319 Views)

Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places to Visit in Nigeria by WafiJoe(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2009
Abraka beach in Delta State
Re: Places to Visit in Nigeria by buchyno7(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2011
Can someone help me out by telling me where to visit in Lagos because going down the east now is a risk you taken for your self so i prefare staying in Lagos so can someone tell me the very good places to visit in Lagos
Re: Places to Visit in Nigeria by henryomega(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
I don't know why you are quick to condemn the east as a danger zone, but u might have a point. The rate of highway robbery is on the high, if that what you are talking about. www.flyaero.com I heard offer flight tickets at a cheap rate. You can also get info about tourism ,etc, not just on flyaero also visit websites like wakanow.com, etc. I bet you dont just wanna stay in Lagos alone.
Re: Places to Visit in Nigeria by buchyno7(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2011
Henry Omega,how are you and thanx but flyaero and go to where ,well i think am safer in Lagos because in the east you dont even know who you are afraid of.Are you from Onitsha?
Re: Places to Visit in Nigeria by henryomega(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2011
Hello! Well, if you say so and No! I am not from Onitsha, I'm from Imo. I stay in Lagos as well. I just felt that you have nothing to worry about. Do have a wonderful day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Passport Needed Urgently / How Do I Relocate To The Uk / Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.