Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore (32877 Views)

Some People's Candidate Will Divert Public Money Into Family Business - Sowore / Kenya Press Writes - Things Falling Apart In Nigeria & The Centre Cannot Hold / Pdp’s Candidate Cannot Be Sworn In As Bayelsa Gov – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Figolouis: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Even presidential candidate that can not win a local govt will like to trend
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by DeTruthh: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
seunmsg:
I prefer the man who allegedly can’t hold a spoon to the man who will steal our common patrimony and put it into his family business and call it investment.

grin grin Obi is cleaner than Tinubu and all other contestants. You already know that but it pains you that you can't change it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by anonimi: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
BATified2023:
u mean this profit

Why are you comparing Naira values of ThiefNuibu to Peter Obi's in dollar values?
Are you also a fraudulent liar like Obi and Tinubu ni

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by futurerex: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
seunmsg:
I prefer the man who allegedly can’t hold a spoon to the man who will steal our common patrimony and put it into his family business and call it investment.

Do you have any choice 21st century slave.
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
seunmsg:

I'm telling you. The Alpha-Beta has done more harm than good to the good people of Lagos. Thank God you have seen the light and now recognise his penchant for stealing and corruption.

May BAT never happen to us come 2023. Amen.
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sowore if you want to talk to Thïefnubu talk to him direct and stop going through the corners.
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What of the man taking 10% from Lagos Igr till date,?

That's the man seunmsg is talking about. The Iragbiji man who conquered Lagos and is stealing their common wealth.

Seunmsg and Sowore think alike

1 Like

Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by grafixdon: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Cyntie55:
Tinubu can never be our president. Aso rock is not for sick people.

Aso rock is for people who are physically and intellectually sound like Peter Obi.

He'll be the president, though I want obi but tinubu is too powerful than Peter obi
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Innocentman86:

Sowore is ijaw,most ijaws are extremely brave, Daring and natural fighters.
They are the bravest Nigerian tribe

grin grin grin
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by DesChyko: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
seunmsg don score own goal for frontpage grin
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Mogajunior(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Cyntie55:
Tinubu can never be our president. Aso rock is not for sick people.

Aso rock is for people who are physically and intellectually sound like Peter Obi.
How free are you for a hangout in Benin? I stay around GRA.
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Devil1Messenger: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
crackhouse:
Oga u go old one day too make we see how e go be for u then.
He won't be contesting to lead over 2million healthy citizens when he is old.
He be in his garden playing with his grandchildren
That is the difference.
If he wins, Tinubu will hand over this country to cabals as buhari did. He is too old to rule

1 Like

Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by AyeMoJuba: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
donaldking100:

If you are a human being, a Nigerian either youth or adult and you are campaigning for either Tinubu or Atiku with your phone, data, time and energy wheather off-line or on any social media platforms for president without receiving an alert of at Least #100,000 Naira every month from those two slave master's, it means you are The most senseless ,fooolish, Useless, disgusting and mentally demented soul on this Earth,
Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI.

Don't waste ur vote on Obi...No IGBO man or woman will EVER BE ALLOWED to rule Nigeria again. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN...even in ur dreams
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by gosmoney(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
See dis idiot na food he wun go dey cook for villa
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kagd10:

Innocentman86, it was Yoruba that birthed the democracy your Stoopid self enjoy today. Your uselessss ancestors were nowhere to be found. In your so called stupid Biafra war, it was Banjo, a Yoruba man who led and won most of your successful battle. In fact, Ojukwu started losing in numbers the moment he betrayed and killed Banjo. That's what he got for supporting backstabbing hatefilled Igbos.

grin grin grin

The same Yorubas known for producing weeping generals?

"If I wake up to hear the Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will simply go back to sleep." ...... Babangida et al, 1885 BC

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by bigcee(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
seunmsg:
grin

Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by BigBen23(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
We can only advise Tinubu to reconsider his ambitions. Mocking his age is evidence of you not reaching his age. You go die young.

Please be useful and remain obidient
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by donbenie(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
seunmsg:
The same man that has been milking his state dry in the name of pensions for himself ?
The same man that introduced the payment of fat jumbo salaries to ex Governors?
The same man that has been diverting tax proceeds from the state through his own private business?
Ogbeni,shift..
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by PeterObi4LP: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sowore is Igbo and Ipob - Agbadorians
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by OdefaGirl(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Yet, he is not receiving any retirement benefit as a governor from his state.... Can your Agbado master boast of that? tongue
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Sonyboom765: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Shut up your foolish mouth.
We should vote Obi because he is a youth without antecedent, looting state fund his daughter's Pandora account aside looting N250 million he steal monthly with his governor convoy.

May it not be well with you n your entire household for the audacity to make such declaration. You are mad.

donaldking100:

If you are a human being, a Nigerian either youth or adult and you are campaigning for either Tinubu or Atiku with your phone, data, time and energy wheather off-line or on any social media platforms for president without receiving an alert of at Least #100,000 Naira every month from those two slave master's, it means you are The most senseless ,fooolish, Useless, disgusting and mentally demented soul on this Earth,
Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI.

1 Like

Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Luca5inho: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by PeterObi4LP: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
seunmsg:

I prefer Reno dog to be Nigeria next President to Tilumpu.
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Belleful: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mischievous op. Was he only referring to one person? Why didn't you make a headline of the other ones? And those first to comment crew, looking at anyway to attacked tinubu, instead of u to defend your candidate. Know ur candidate was also mock.
If tinubu cannot hold a spoon, it simply means he cannot sign off Nigeria. Up like the other two, that can hold a spoon,one will sign off Nigeria to his private enterprise. And the other will sign off Nigeria treasury to his family business. Be wise
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by ZombieSlayer1: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your fellow hateful human flesh eating people writing gibberish as usual. The fact on ground is Ojukwu the coward couldn't do anything after he betrayed and killed Banjo who led their successful biafra candidate.

Yoruba birthed Nigeria's democracy while your ancestors were nowhere to be found.

You're talking about dirtiness? You've forgotten the fact that cholera is pandemic in the SE. Your people laced ogbete market with poo yet were still selling in the same place. Same Igbo people want to turn Lagos market to their poo laced ogbete market. Yeye dey smell
you're extremely stupid. You're ranting with your fellow Yoruba abi Ijaw man but you still had to find a way to drag Igbo into your nonsense. Na ment? You sure say your head correct?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Kagd10: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
you're extremely stupid. You're ranting with your fellow Yoruba abi Ijaw man but you still had to find a way to drag Igbo into your nonsense. Na ment? You sure say your head correct?
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by Kagd10: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

He's an Igbo man. This is isn't the first time I have encountered him.
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by midehi2(f): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Na waooo, I use to respect una, mannerbbq, omenka, never knew you guys are so dunce, living off in people's suffering, anguish, una go soon consume
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by ZombieSlayer1: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kagd10:

He's an Igbo man. This is isn't the first time I have encountered him.
He told you he's Ijaw. Everything he's saying shows he's Ijaw but you're here claiming he's Igbo.
Face him squarely and leave my tribe out of your mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by midehi2(f): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Don't waste ur vote on Obi...No IGBO man or woman will EVER BE ALLOWED to rule Nigeria again. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN...even in ur dreams
Says the owner of Nigeria cheesy
Re: Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore by ticker(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Why the vawulence sir? Just because he said his mind. This is just to inform you that Peter obi is only OBEDIENT to IPOB and he will labour in vain
donaldking100:

Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) / Ben Eke, Ahoada-East Chairman Donates Canoes To Two Communities In Rivers State / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.