Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power (21951 Views)

CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" / Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by CSTRR: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
As a tech bro, with high earning skills or at the head of a company you built, young hot women would be everywhere around.

Don't touch.

Or else C++ will turn to "C me see wahala".

12 Likes

Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by abbey621(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
You don't shit where you work(unless it is in the bathroom) grin grin grin. Nigga, no workplace kpekus is worth losing the bag, no matter how heavenly the kpekus might be, keep your eyes on your cheddar!

3 Likes

Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Wickedtruths: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
This was the guy who took CBN to court and won. Sad how he got himself into this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by dacawe: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Unclefemolala:

Cc se,un

Posting adverts

Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by nedekid: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
All theses kin business weh persin no understand.
Them go use person money take buy benz undecided

3 Likes

Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
angry
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Lexusgs430: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
He thinks he can behave like his father's generation....... grin

This new generation, are not smiling......... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by tollyboy5(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
STEWpid:

Chai

Tribal war without the mention of any tribe?
Or, are you feeling guilty already?

Don't be so emotional young bro!

Stop been so sorry like zebrudiah.
I've checked first page comment you're the only one with myopic thinking.

Change begins with you.

3 Likes

Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by jojothaiv(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Kpekus 1-0 Alpha Male
Nothing less man is successful in the finances and investment sector but when it comes to office work relationship and sex life, most of us are lacking. It run everywhere, the bottom and bust power be making some men lose focus.

As a rule of thumb, if I want to get anything done or get the superior to approve things without giving it a second thought, I'd always go with a beautiful lady, well dressed and speak well, the rest is done. I've met men who stood their ground though but lass lass some of them form strong head for my front still wan sample the kele behind my back.

2 Likes

Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chain! Another 86 bet in the making, for those who invested their money, its the beginning of the end.
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Kobicove(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Unnecessary familiarity with co-workers comes with a lot of risks undecided
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Yankee101: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Half of the way we talk and act in Nigerian offices is inappropriate today
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by folake4u(f): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hmmm. All these start-ups and their wahala. undecided
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by iamsolasoul(f): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
So sad … why is it that whenever men use this beard style na wahala.
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Omoawoke: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
iamsolasoul:
So sad … why is it that whenever men use this beard style na wahala.

Men with that kind mustache dey wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by dnawah(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

They are coming very fast, sniffing, to hunt this thread down..

Tribal war loading, 3, 2, 1,...

I talk am!

Meanwhile, based on the guy's look - his gbola must be very tiny, short, and less a problem in the community of women.
one day gbola go send u to a point of no return angry
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by spinna: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Reminiscent of Apple's Steve jobs .. you founded the company and your own company fired you.. how does that happen?
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by InfinityFabric: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
These simps are the most dangerous to women. Wish they'd both listen.
Simps can't just help themselves in the sight of half-pretty women, let alone sth more.

Assuming all these are actually true and NOT some fake outrage.
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by ubox: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okonandmary:
rape, sexual harrassment, Sexual Impropriety are all the traits of ugly men
Neymar, Ronaldo ugly for your eyes??
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by fof1: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

I talk am!
Meanwhile, based on the guy's look - his gbola must be very tiny, short, and less a problem in the community of women.

You Well So? Filthy Thought Life Leads to Hellfire Pls.
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Cromagnon: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2022
dfrost:
angry shocked

1. Money
2. Power
3. Sex

Nothing kills a man faster than these.
how does money power or even sex kill a man?
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by STOICREALIST: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2022
dfrost:
angry shocked

1. Money
2. Power
3. Sex

Nothing kills a man faster than these.

Please kindly add:

4. Intoxication (Drugs & Alcohol)
5. Gambling & Betting

2 Likes

Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by jaxxy(m): 1:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmm. All these Ceo's of startups that have barely started.
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Seun028: 2:09am On Oct 07, 2022
please I just want to comment on a topic share early that serious Man don't approach lady In their early 20 before getting 30 age.my own your words is 2 percent correct, majority of lady when they are young in early age they mostly feel proud and they are very greedy not ready to assist the guy that proposed or toast them, another point they mostly under rate guy not knowing that that their beauty is for main time and it we reduce, another point they go for guy that can't take care of them, using the words love ,and even sometime the guy may not love her as she love. y the serious guy is be neglected. girls wake up from sleep. me as a guy have don't believe much about sex, just love,if you give me I will accept of not I will do my own responsibility I don't care even though am given you money for one year continue, with out sex.
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Seun028: 2:15am On Oct 07, 2022
we guys and humans have feeling but ability to control it is what makes us fear God and self control. girl all man are the same is just fear of God that makes us different. it just matter of time man we show girl Is real identity no matter how many years they are together. thank house
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Drsmartphilips: 5:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Igbo kwenu
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Drsmartphilips: 5:28am On Oct 07, 2022
Eke Urum take style resemble ojukwu
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Cutehector(m): 5:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Just because of kpekus.

Fool!
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Wande22(m): 6:38am On Oct 07, 2022
owobokiri:
Looks and sounds like a hatchet job on the guy..
watch The Arbitration film. You will understand Better
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by marvel2real: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Man is still the defacto CEO.
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by phemmyfour: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

I talk am!

Meanwhile, based on the guy's look - [b]his gbola must be very tiny
, short, and less a problem in the community of women. [/b]
tiny but effective
Re: Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power by Konquest: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Major Problems We Entrepreneur's Face / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss / Naira Hits All-Time Low Of ₦1,152/$1 In Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.