Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan (22064 Views)

Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. / Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House / Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
I love you President Joe Biden. How I wish Buhari could see the light. Hopefully, Akeredolu of ondo state will push harder when that vegetable finally becomes president
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Softmirror: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
fratermathy:

Marijuana mainstreaming is here to stay. Societies are dynamic in the way they make and update laws. The use and possession of marijuana were criminalized in response to the social-economic realities at the time when those laws were made. Today, our reality is different, and laws must be updated to reflect these new realities and scientific discoveries.

I wish Nigeria had such a dynamic legislative process. We continue to perpetuate laws that were made when the world was different. Some of our laws are not in synch with modern realities, and anyone who tries to question this becomes the political enemy of the cabal that benefits from retrogressive policies and laws.

WHAT DYNAMICS IS HINDERING LAWS AGAINST POSSESSION OF ARMS? OR YOU MEAN TO SAY THE U.S.A CAN'T OUT GROW IT'S BARBARIC CULTURE IN THIS MODERN REALITIES?
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by saysugar(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Is USA citizen blaming Obama for Biden ways of ruling ? Even they thought his government would be like that of obama, what do u expect Obama do now? U people blaming tinubu for buhari tenure? Shit

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by coreninja(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
In a working system, ours is a failed state!
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Blaqputin(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
I am a marijuana person, MJ is bae

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Wrecxman(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Big pharmaceutical companies won't like this. They'd rather have you on opioids and other shit that breaks down your body systematically, silently.

Marijuana is probably one of nature's best cures (extreme nausea in cancer patients, insomnia, parkinson's, depression, pain management, etc) but we'd rather turn a blind eye to alcohol and cigarettes which have zero beneficial value.

I see people confusing synthetic products like loud, Arizona, etc with cannabis. Some even say it's a "gateway drug".
It's no more gateway than blaming coca-cola for an alcoholic problem because you learnt how to "drink" from soft drinks.

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by YUSUPHER(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
How I wish this could also happen in Nigeria. Just because of marijuana someone would be beaten to stupor especially NDLEA and yeye police..
Nigeria government please legalize marijuana ooooooo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by OneEyedSnake: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
DeusXmachina:

Look up the demographic of people targetted by the drug war.
And the disproportionate harsher sentencing for black people for marijuana possession and use compared to other racial groups.

Abeg take your useless woke CRT to Osu eternal victims.

I don't give a rat's ass about excess Jewish commodity .
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Dearlord(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good bless JB, it's high time we cherish our God's given weeds.
Ire!!
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Fucklove(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
The radical lefts, doing all the shows for the midterm angry sad
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Bigchristo: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Reallife17:
Difference dey. You don see person wen get cancer because of Igbo?
Go n research deeply before arguing. I like Igbo pass you as I research n saw it before I Dey match break my brother I wan enjoy till old age
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by gambojimeta: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thinkam:
grin democrats always chasing nigga votes, like they care about niggaas than Republicans.
Nothing to do with dems or GOP.
Lots of states are already legalizing recreational use of marijuana.
Arizona and Alaska are Republican states and recreational marijuana is legal in those states.
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Fantacoker(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mhurfhy:
Thousands of Americans especially blacks will smile out of jail soon into the welcoming hands of their loved ones.. I love this news.
yeah bro��
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Fantacoker(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good news walahi grin
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by jimmychang: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
fratermathy:

Marijuana mainstreaming is here to stay. Societies are dynamic in the way they make and update laws. The use and possession of marijuana were criminalized in response to the social-economic realities at the time when those laws were made. Today, our reality is different, and laws must be updated to reflect these new realities and scientific discoveries.

I wish Nigeria had such a dynamic legislative process. We continue to perpetuate laws that were made when the world was different. Some of our laws are not in synch with modern realities, and anyone who tries to question this becomes the political enemy of the cabal that benefits from retrogressive policies and laws.

Same with LGBT grin
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Cromagnon: 12:22am On Oct 07, 2022
remisus:
They've received mercy...
they're buying their votes
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Cromagnon: 12:25am On Oct 07, 2022
God1000:
Britney Griners is serving 9 years jail term in Russia for being in possession of this substance.

He has no jurisdiction in Russia

I think it should be regulated by the government, otherwise people will abuse it.

Who is govt to determine what ppl want to abuse?
Why not regulate mini skirt as well.?

But I believe biden took this decision after a painstaking consideration.
Yeah.
He needs black Votes

But guys, Joe biden and buhari are of the same age and biden is doing well in America, biden's stamina and brilliance can't be compared to our own clueless president.
You don't live in America do you?
What has Biden done? Let's start there
Watch how you will perambulate

And for those calling me US bootlicker, I'm not, I just admire their greatness since there's nothing to admire here in Nigeria.
I like biden because of his compassion and tolerance, he embraces everyone regardless of race, gender and creed.
compassion and tolerance is how tyrants disguise
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by pargelenis(m): 12:53am On Oct 07, 2022
fratermathy:

Excellent write up
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Biafraaa: 1:13am On Oct 07, 2022
Imagine a world where homosexuality is legalized and marijuana is a crime. undecided
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:20am On Oct 07, 2022
God bless him for this. He has acted just perfectly right.
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by tianshie(m): 3:08am On Oct 07, 2022
fratermathy:

What socio-economic realities are you referencing? The clampdown on marijuana use in the US had its roots in racial prejudice. Black and Hispanics who, white people believed, were being morally and physically distorted by marijuana use. Look it up,
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by fratermathy(m): 3:12am On Oct 07, 2022
tianshie:

What socio-economic realities are you referencing? The clampdown on marijuana use in the US had its roots in racial prejudice. Black and Hispanics who, white people believed, were being morally and physically distorted by marijuana use. Look it up,

What do you understand by the compounded word “socio-economic”? It appears you have a simplistic understanding of it because everything you’ve said clearly have both social and economic bases.
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Johel(m): 3:14am On Oct 07, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Someone with sense....not like the fools handling national affairs in Nigeria,yet some unfortunates will be chanting they are batified, Na bat go chop una eyes comot Las las.

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Amayabor1: 4:44am On Oct 07, 2022
owobokiri:
From homosexuality to free cannabis, the west is imploding without knowing it

Lol. Look at them. Crying more than the bereaved. Your country Nigeria that marijuana is illegal, has it not imploded? Or is Nigeria better than the US?

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by tianshie(m): 4:50am On Oct 07, 2022
fratermathy:

What do you understand by the compounded word “socio-economic”? It appears you have a simplistic understanding of it because everything you’ve said clearly have both social and economic bases.

The interplay of social behavior and economics. This was no interplay but based wholly on social prejudice. You do not have the talent to match your ambition. When you're corrected take it on the chin like a good lad and lay down.

I
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Beey(f): 5:14am On Oct 07, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
It’s legal in many states but Russia is not United States. One needs to know the laws of the country they plan to visit.

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Teejayadex: 5:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Good, laws should be updated

God bless America
RIP Fela Kuti
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Gerard28: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Timetravel88:

You must be living in kuvuku land to say Biden is doing well in America. Stay off CNN while you can

So he's doing Badly?
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Belteshazzar1: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2022
inoki247:
lol igbo no dey Damage people na people dey Damage am....

Igbo?
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Powersurge: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2022
Fireboy02:
EFcc left d group chat

Na EFCC dey arrest people because of marijuana?
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by DeusXmachina: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Abeg take your useless woke CRT to Osu eternal victims.

I don't give a rat's ass about excess Jewish commodity .
Guess you're just a brain damaged person. If that's your response to being confronted with facts.

Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / Japan Reopens Beaches Hit By 2011 Nuclear, Tsunami Disaster(photos) / Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57