Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation (28684 Views)

Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / They Messed With The Wrong Governor Nasir Rufai Tweets (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by ORIAYO70(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
KingKO22:
The useless boy that can't stay in Anambra.

Instead of him to work hard to fix his dead career he is impressing his IPOB pigs from SadEast

Dead career turn Internet sensation grin

King of zombiediots

Someone that can't manage his family is forming activist.

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Majesty2:
The flat headed beerfraud pig dey bark like a mad dog in Tinubu's Lagos but the brainless bastard can't live in the pigsty state his candidate governed for 8 years, no be curse be that.... Well sha, i just dey wait patiently till wen these ipob pigs go start wailing, e go sweet die....

YOUR FOOLISH RANTING ENDS ON THE INTERNET. SANE YOUTHS ACROSS THE COUNTRY HAVE REJECTED OLD CORRUPT CRIMINALS LIKE THIEFNUBUU. YOU CAN TAKE SNIPER. ONLY CONDEMNED IDIOTS AND CORRUPT BASTARDS STILL SUPPORT GBOLA THIEFNUBUU.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by OdefaGirl(f): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
They actually were referring to their supporters.....

Those who are lazy to feed themselves instead they resolve to collect 2k for 4yrs tenure.

Suffer never visit them, the ones they are facing now na preamble.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by PeterObi4LP: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
KingKO22:

Instead of him to work hard to fix his dead career he is impressing his IPOB pigs from SadEast

King of zombiediots

Till you die you can never ever attain his level, travel where he has travelled, buy what he has bought with money, meet men them. Poverty kill you there. Go and hustle and stop hating. The only campaign urchies knows is to tag someone Igbo and Ipob.

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
I swear
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
KingKO22:

King of zombiediots

Tell nasty c why he is staying in Johannesburg instead of his home town. Fool. Or people migrating from Manchester, hudderfeld to London are fools too. Goat like you. To reason, Una no Dey reason. Cant think deep, Lagos na person own We are Nigerians first, that’s why you hear Americans, say We are Americans first, na why we never gree grow, one person sit down chop Lagos, Lagos wey for fine pass Singapore, in 23 years, it’s a mess.

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by Neoteny7: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Once their career goes downhill, they become activists.

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by Gozac: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2022
APC is relying on the illiterate north, tribal west and avaricious SS and SE to win elections in 2023.
I was told from a reliable source that all SE and SS indigenes holding offices as APC exco, Lagos Parks or any appointment are to take a video of their ballot paper after casting their votes to know whether they voted Tinubu.
People like Joe Igbokwe, Idumogu etc must make this video otherwise they will remove breast from their mouth.
I laugh in.Swahili, cunning man die, cunning man bury am.
All these ones will collect money from APC and vote against APC in presidential elections.
I observed this in 2015 and 2019 when I was still involved in Nigerian politics as an APC member then in Apapa.
I laud them for this idea though against electoral act
Lest I forget Atiku is coming!
Power to the north!
Shame on the south!
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by Aguiyimba(m): 12:17am On Oct 07, 2022
KingKO22:

King of zombiediots

Peter go feed all your generation. Whom God bless KingK022 no fit curse am.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by Prettygirl200(f): 1:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Majesty2:
The flat headed beerfraud pig dey bark like a mad dog in Tinubu's Lagos but the brainless bastard can't live in the pigsty state his candidate governed for 8 years, no be curse be that.... Well sha, i just dey wait patiently till wen these ipob pigs go start wailing, e go sweet die....
What in God's name do u even mean by tinubu Lagos? Are u high on marijuana? Was tinubu the only person that governed Lagos? A person that did nothing other than imposing heavy tax on the masses u then have the guts to attribute the work that was done by other pple to a former failed governor? Am ashamed of u ND your generation honestly. They are going to have a human like u as their ancestors. Very bad
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by sayso: 1:25am On Oct 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Guy APC completed their tenure, PDP did not. Even your supposed saviour was harassed out of office twice. So stfu and wait for result come February 2023.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by ceejay80s(m): 1:47am On Oct 07, 2022
KingKO22:

King of zombiediots
The boy u called useless and dying carrier can feed the entire of ur village and ur father included
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by ceejay80s(m): 1:52am On Oct 07, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Someone that can't manage his family is forming activist.
Swear that ur father have never fought with ur mother before cos I was there, oh necks it papa is poor and unpopular and the news of him not managing his own house didn't go public, Dodson there dey envy person wey fit feed our entire generation
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by Ifogift007: 2:35am On Oct 07, 2022
KingKO22:

King of zombiediots
only d negative thing u could think of is his home state

Tribal bigot

We are retiring ya all in 2023
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by jaxxy(m): 3:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Fkmodhi:
2023 general elections is gonna be a war...

It is btwn the sheep and the wolves.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by xevove2061: 3:16am On Oct 07, 2022
totit:

He developed Lagos because he built a house in Lagos did he develop the U.S because he built or owned a house there too? You reason like a village boy. grin

no worry the talk no be for you as you no get house for Lagos. you are not a developer. Only house owners can relate. Poor nairalanders, an your type dey mistakenly borrow 15k for loan app.

he is sha a house owner in the US. that is key. The context in Nigeria has a different meaning only house owners can understand.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by Dshocker(m): 3:51am On Oct 07, 2022
KingKO22:

King of zombiediots

You call yourself a Nigerian, if what APC as a party does is good for you, then you senses as a human has to be checked.

My guy ask yourself this question!!!

Do you think you can achieve up to 5% of what he has achieved?

Do you think you can become as popular as he is?

Do you think you can meet up to 2% of places he has been around the world?

Nobody in the world can stay or last forever in the music industry ......17yrs is the global expectancy of a musician is supposed to last in the industry.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by totit: 4:12am On Oct 07, 2022
xevove2061:

no worry the talk no be for you as you no get house for Lagos. you are not a developer. Only house owners can relate. Poor nairalanders, an your type dey mistakenly borrow 15k for loan app.

he is sha a house owner in the US. that is key. The context in Nigeria has a different meaning only house owners can understand.

You didn't answer the question now, dude?
Shey he deverooped amelika too since to you building a house means development!? grin

Lmao

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by zomby(m): 5:32am On Oct 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Is this not the lowlife that was fighting his twin brother like an area boy in a recording studio a couple of yrs ago? He said he wanted to kill his own brother…What a buttHead!
Na wah o… Everyone and their mothers get mouth to talk shitt.
Peter, why are u living in Lagos? Why not relocate to Anambra (the rat box)?
I can’t wait for all these modafukas to eat shitt.

Insha- Allah, the igbos will be severely disappointed once again…This time around it will be a big blow.

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by GoodLife4live: 5:41am On Oct 07, 2022
Dreynox:
Na Mumu Dey Vote BAT and SHIT

BAT wants to lead Nigeria blindly.

SHITTIMA wants to make sure Nigeria remains a Shithole.

Thank God BAT is blind, he will not SEE Aso Rock, and SHIT will be flushed away.

If not for tribalism who go vote a criminal has PETER OBI A know political FRAUDSTER with somany attrocities.....

Peter obi is not a democrat....and a serial liar...
Someone that failed to develop small anambra state.... Shio....

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by GoodLife4live: 5:43am On Oct 07, 2022
A sain nigerian will not vote a bigoted personified POLITICIAN....

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by Abdu81: 5:50am On Oct 07, 2022
wasuka14:

You people are senseless. You called real human being cow, you called the country zoo, but you want us to vote your stupid pityObi failure as president. Ogun will kill your fam and gene

No we are all voting for a dying criminal don't worry.

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by Zeezenho: 5:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Majesty2:

Tinubu Lagos my foot.our oil money is responsible for 80% of lagos.we all built it together.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by Oyecool: 5:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Na who this Mumu Peter they talk for? You that can not manage your twin brother because of woman they put mouth for politics your papa found Lagos hospitality stay there do transport business and made cool fortune and you and your brother and siblings enjoyed leaving Lagos because cool remodelling done by Bola and his workaholics successor.
Dreynox:
Na Mumu Dey Vote BAT and SHIT

BAT wants to lead Nigeria blindly.

SHITTIMA wants to make sure Nigeria remains a Shithole.

Thank God BAT is blind, he will not SEE Aso Rock, and SHIT will be flushed away.

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by Zeezenho: 5:56am On Oct 07, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Says a man from a family that sleeps with maids

Maid no be human being? Mugu let me gist you na maid I take start my sex life and her kpekus correct no be small.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by Zeezenho: 6:03am On Oct 07, 2022
wasuka14:

You people are senseless. You called real human being cow, you called the country zoo, but you want us to vote your stupid pityObi failure as president. Ogun will kill your fam and gene

You call us okoro you call wailers plus ipob and you want us to vote your drug lord. ko ni work
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by atobs4real(m): 6:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Fkmodhi:
2023 general elections is gonna be a war...
Which War?
You better focus on your life and that of your family

APC Ko PDP ni
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by plaindealer: 6:04am On Oct 07, 2022
Oponu carry potmanto to Lagos for his daily bread like poor igbo generations before him, but the fool and his mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters in igboland can not vote or collect common PVC without getting slaughtered like goats.

Tinubu or even election in Nigeria is the least of your eternal worries..

Sit at home slaves.. grin grin

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by ennyrah: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2022
And plus ethnic and religious captain
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by TheKing4040(m): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Majesty2:

Eat fried rice and chicken
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by buhariguy(m): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Youngwiz71:
We'll shock them in 2023, they think it's business as usual ..
let me see how idiotic pigs will shock Nigerians in 2023

Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG / Bolaji Abdullahi I Have Not Resigned From APC. / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders