Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation (28676 Views)

Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / They Messed With The Wrong Governor Nasir Rufai Tweets (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by xevove2061: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
totit:

You didn't answer the question now, dude?
Shey he deverooped amelika too since to you building a house means development!? grin

Lmao

you must be stupid, where did I say building a house is development? even if i did not say it, she na buying cloth be development? you must be a fool
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by totit: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
xevove2061:

you must be stupid, where did I say building a house is development? even if i did not say it, she na buying cloth be development? you must be a fool

Shameless village boy with backward and village mentality hiding under insults and cuss as if that would cover up his shameless and display of illiteracy on the pub forum.
No wonder you were never there nor there when asked to provide a simple answer partaining to your village's display of idiocy and lack of exposure.

Lmao.

xevove2061:

Useless Boy? When he released seniorita with his brother, you were probably still in diapers and playing with tire on the streets with your friend, if you say you were old enough then you should be age mates with him or older and its sad that your dont even have the kind of money they have made. Their game over Album sold 8million copies world wide, this was when there was nothing like Spotify, apple or Youtube music. This useless Boy, also developed Lagos, he has a house in Banana Island, he also has a house in Atlanta. Which of these feat has the richest person in your lineage achieved? Stupid you talking like you are living in your village and or state of origin at the moment. Youa re a big big fool!

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by xevove2061: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
totit:

Shameless village boy with backward and village mentality hiding under insults and cuss as if that would cover up his shameless and display of illiteracy on the pub forum.
No wonder you were never there nor there when asked to provide a simple answer partaining to your village's display of idiocy and lack of exposure.

Lmao.

lol. come let this village boy host you in his village house. i doubt you have ever and will ever be in such an environment. its village o. when you ready show. useless people
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by totit: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
xevove2061:

lol. come let this village boy host you in his village house. i doubt you have ever and will ever be in such an environment. its village o. when you ready show. useless people

Imao
Your reasoning is all that matters, it exposes your level of education and exposure and thus coming from you( the above ) I can't be surprised cos it has been proven you are not exposed and you talk without reasoning a bit.

Did Peter also developed Amelika too? grin

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by xevove2061: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
totit:

Imao
Your reasoning is all that matters, it exposes your level of education and exposure and thus coming from you( the above ) I can't be surprised cos it has been proven you are not exposed and you talk without reasoning a bit.

Did Peter also developed Amelika too? grin

speaking of education, tell me your highest level of education and success. fool. Bye.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by totit: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
xevove2061:

speaking of education, tell me your highest level of education and success. fool. Bye.

But I won't even bother of asking about your education level cos your understanding of how the economy works and the usage of the word ' developed " has done justice to that.

So, are you still insisting or saying ' Peter developed Lagos and Ameliika according to your earlier / yesterday's submission or not?

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
totit:

And how do you control the economy with your importation? Yan us tori abeg grin
Even that importation only cannot be rivaled by anything you do. Let's not go into human services.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by totit: 12:31am On Oct 08, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Even that importation only cannot be rivaled by anything you do. Let's not go into human services.

You failed to answer a simple and innocent question, why? grin
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by MasterShifu010(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2022
KingKO22:
The useless boy that can't stay in Anambra.

Instead of him to work hard to fix his dead career he is impressing his IPOB pigs from SadEast

Dead career turn Internet sensation grin

King of zombiediots

Are happy with the current state of the country , why are attacking his person ?...am. Erg sure your one of those that supported apc in 2015
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2022
totit:

You failed to answer a simple and innocent question, why? grin
Me and you know that Lagos state and Nigerian customs rakes a lot in import duties and taxation. Let's not talk about clearing agencies and transporter. Igbos has brought in a lot of marketable goods to wholesalers and retailers thereby giving opportunities to traders. Mind you that it could have been hard for you to see spare parts for your vehicles if not for hardworking Igbos who source them around the world and import them not to talk of the vehicles themselves. Should we talk about drinks, foreign packaged foods, clothes, tiles, doors and so on and so forth that we've made you to see and buy. If for a moment we stop. The seaports will suffer so does internal generated income. There'll be no material left to sell in Nigeria. Because of money made through importation and sales, we were able to buy lands, build houses and develop rural areas in Lagos and environs, even other parts of the country where we do businesses. Is that not an economic gain for the developed regions and Nigeria in general. You cannot deny how industrious the Igbos are, how good they're in human resource and building. That's why we have the highest number of millionaires and billionaires from our region. I bet you, you don't know how rich we are.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by totit: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Me and you know that Lagos state and Nigerian customs rakes a lot in import duties and taxation. Let's not talk about clearing agencies and transporter. Igbos has brought in a lot of marketable goods to wholesalers and retailers thereby giving opportunities to traders. Mind you that it could have been hard for you to see spare parts for your vehicles if not for hardworking Igbos who source them around the world and import them not to talk of the vehicles themselves. Should we talk about drinks, foreign packaged foods, clothes, tiles, doors and so on and so forth that we've made you to see and buy. If for a moment we stop. The seaports will suffer so does internal generated income. There'll be no material left to sell in Nigeria. Because of money made through importation and sales, we were able to buy lands, build houses and develop rural areas in Lagos and environs, even other parts of the country where we do businesses. Is that not an economic gain for the developed regions and Nigeria in general. You cannot deny how industrious the Igbos are, how good they're in human resource and building. That's why we have the highest number of millionaires and billionaires from our region. I bet you, you don't know how rich we are.

All this tori on top of what? All I asked is how your claim of : developing Lagos: with your " Importation business ' proves that you control the Economy of Lagos.

You have the highest billionaires, can that also be established with facts?

You buy lands, how many lands and where are they? I don't know how you people think that chorus and repeating certain figures and claims makes other people believe or accept such facts. Where are the lands, is there any way or figures that states the number of houses or lands people from SE have possession of beyond the oral and the usual delusional figures ya"ll throw around among yourselves?

And erm, most of the money generated at the airport, in Lagos goes to the federal government.

So, once again, how do you control the economy of Lagos? grin
NB;
If, as you claimed in your limited thinking you control the economy of Lagos or the economy of Lagos is under your control, by now, Lagos's economy would have collapsed why and how?

The image below and based on facts findings prove that an economy controlled or dominated by " import" fail and falls woefully.

60% of Nigeria's import goes to the east and one wonders why there is little few or no jobs opportunity and low or no employment opportunities in that part of the country. These are facts and I can back them up. cheesy

Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
totit:

All this tori on top of what? All I asked is how your claim of : developing Lagos: with your " Importation business ' proves that you control the Economy of Lagos.

You have the highest billionaires, can that also be established with facts?

You buy lands, how many lands and where are they? I don't know how you people think that chorus and repeating certain figures and claims makes other people believe or accept such facts. Where are the lands, is there any way or figures that states the number of houses or lands people from SE have possession of beyond the oral and the usual delusional figures ya"ll throw around among yourselves?

And erm, most of the money generated at the airport, in Lagos goes to the federal government.

So, once again, how do you control the economy of Lagos? grin
NB;
If, as you claimed in your limited thinking you control the economy of Lagos or the economy of Lagos is under your control, by now, Lagos's economy would have collapsed why and how?

The image below and based on facts findings prove that an economy controlled or dominated by " import" fail and falls woefully.

60% of Nigeria's import goes to the east and one wonders why there is little few or no jobs opportunity and low or no employment opportunities in that part of the country. These are facts and I can back them up. cheesy
At this point I regret wasting my time on a complete bag of jealousy like you. Zoom off now with your hatred and envy. Hope it doesn't choke you to death one day.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by totit: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
At this point I regret wasting my time on a complete bag of jealousy like you. Zoom off now with your hatred and envy. Hope it doesn't choke you to death one day.

Lame comes back from a fellow who can not refute facts and face the reality. grin
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by imrany20(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
E pain you say na we dey control the economy grin Mind you, na we get Lagos Island. You cannot afford to live where we live bro. You're forever beneath us.

The problem with you pple us that you deceive yourselves a lot. Dirty pig bragging to his ancestor.
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
imrany20:

The problem with you pple us that you deceive yourselves a lot. Dirty pig bragging to his ancestor.
Keep hating
Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by ORIAYO70(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
ceejay80s:

Swear that ur father have never fought with ur mother before cos I was there, oh necks it papa is poor and unpopular and the news of him not managing his own house didn't go public, Dodson there dey envy person wey fit feed our entire generation

I'm not amazed Igbo boy are not meant to be sensible.... If not no sane person will mention others people parent Dodoyo

GEJ: Governors Are The Ones Running Nigeria, President Just One Person In Abuja / Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu / APC: Tambuwal For President?