Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu (67253 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by anochuko01(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Omo, i can't deny what Jesus did with my own life o!
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by fidel2(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This is the type of transformation Tinubu is bringing to the table.
When Tinubu becomes president, massive infrastructural development, economic policies that will make Nigeria the biggest in Africa and top 20 on the world rank for a start. Massive investment in human capital, revolution in the technological and agricultural sector, unity amongst all Nigerians, massive developmental spread across all state in the federation, a well secure country against both Internal and external threats, embarrassing inflow of massive foreign investors into the country amongst other innovative policies.
Nigeria will be great again

Na too much agbado dey worry u.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Nackzy: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
this is old now have seen this on Nairaland over n over again, mods you people don't have current things to post
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by WESTisaParasite: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
President Putin Delivers Landmark Speech On Ukraine. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7371564/president-putin-delivers-landmark-speech
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Onyi22:

Sufferness no dy tire you and your miserable family
Just asking for a friend undecided

Mumu, who told you my family is wretched like your useless family? We are doing well to the glory of God but you and your poor foolish family is still waiting for your lord and saviour Peter Obituary to bring you out of poverty grin
Ewu
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
If this is true, then kudos to the pastor. He has done well
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by HolyMan12: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
elganzar:
For clarity sake, are men still scums

Siofra how far? grin

1 Like

Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Onyi22(f): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Mumu, who told you my family is wretched like your useless family? We are doing well to the glory of God but you and your poor foolish family is still waiting for your lord and saviour Peter Obituary to bring you out of poverty grin
Ewu
cheesy grin grin E pain am
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Shadysen: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Racoon:
-What an amazing transformation.
-So much happy for you my sister.
-Just imagine the new beautiful you now.
-The good Lord keep you that way.
-And for those who still think all is lost,
-Pls still know there is nothing God can't do.
-There is no situation he can't change.
-There is no burden He can't bear.
-Keep trust with God. Only trust Him.
-He will surely pull you through.
i have called on him for years but he answered me not, there is a one situation am passing through for years now, i told him to help me changed it but am still in that shit till now!
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Onyi22:

cheesy grin grin E pain am

You say?

Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Ewu
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by VULCAN(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahaha

I laugh in Joker

Tinubuwins2023e:
When Tinubu becomes president, massive infrastructural development, economic policies that will make Nigeria the biggest in Africa and top 20 on the world rank for a start. Massive investment in human capital, revolution in the technological and agricultural sector, unity amongst all Nigerians, massive developmental spread across all state in the federation, a well secure country against both Internal and external threats, embarrassing inflow of massive foreign investors into the country amongst other innovative policies.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Blessed4sure: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
"Glory of God" and abuses in the same post.

Na wa for you o.

Tinubuwins2023e:

Ewu
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
elganzar:
MN that gender won't see this
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by irunoko(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
elganzar:
that is a regenerated, transformed and renewed mind so he cannot be a scum
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Yamanibull: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please I need someone to hook me up with a place(room) around the mainland where I can be pay for a monthl. I'm staying for just 3 weeks but willing to pay for a month just incase. it's very urgent.Thanks
Whatsapp or call: 08038476209
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Racoon(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Shadysen:
i have called on him for years but he answered me not, there is a one situation am passing through for years now, i told him to help me changed it but am still in that shit till now!
I had what is referred in Medicine as prolapsed intervertebral disc(PID) was incapacitated on bed for 9months(as if pregnant) but God caused me to rise up and walk again. I join you to believe Him.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by RPG2020(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Privatepart00:
shocked
Where did she hide the small teeth that were protruding in the “before picture”

Only the background had a noticeable change
Without clothes she still same person.

Abeg enter house
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by edosignature(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kindness & heart to heart talk is all one need a times.

Show somelove to your brother next-door.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by CheapHomes1: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Nigeria is already the biggest economy in Africa. Which other biggest economy is Tinubu going to make Nigeria's economy?

Why did Tinubu not do all these many things you are saying in Lagos?
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Yamanibull: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please I need someone to hook me up with a place(room) around the mainland where I can pay for a month. I'm staying for just 3 weeks but willing to pay for a month just incase. it's very urgent.Thanks
Whatsapp or call: 08038476209
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Faithfulness88: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wow.. Thank you sir for all you do for the kingdom
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by funshint(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mehn...drug na bastard!
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by odinga1of: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Olasyke:
This post is old na

I was wondering too. It's old news na. OP had to post again just to make front page ni?
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Shadysen: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Racoon:
I had what is referred in Medicine as prolapsed intervertebral disc(PID) was incapacitated on bed for 9months(as if pregnant) but God caused me to rise up and walk again. I join you to believe Him.
you dont just understand me.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by UnknownQueen(f): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
This happened a long time ago now,
It's no news and shouldn't be front page worthy
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Phcmayor(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pls who will transform me
I really need transformation
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Sambaby7640: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
shebi you no wan wise... You still dey advocate for about old man wey get serious health issues.... Suffer no dey tire you.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by sofiscatedmoron: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
A good penis can make a girl fat
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Senator777: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Poverty is one of the agents that satan is using to destroy people.

Any government that keep on increasing standard of living and keep on passing policies that's increasing inflation is satanic.

I reject poverty in Jesus Name.

Please, if you get money help as many as you can. God will surely reward your you.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by tdayoojo: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pastor Tony has rehabilitated many destitutes over the years. He has been doing this for many decades. Jesus boys and house of hope initiatives are some of his strategic programme to take drug addicts, prostitutes and area boys off the streets for rehabilitation. I know one or two persons who became fully integrated back to the society. He combined knowledge from the word of God with his medical background to bring healing to the downtrodden. May the Lord continue to bless pastor Tony Rapu and his ministry.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by BigCowHornn: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
She even smoked.

Once an Ashawo always an ashawo grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.