Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu (67251 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Softmirror: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Racoon:
-What an amazing transformation.
-So much happy for you my sister.
-Just imagine the new beautiful you now.
-The good Lord keep you that way.
-And for those who still think all is lost,
-Pls still know there is nothing God can't do.
-There is no situation he can't change.
-There is no burden He can't bear.
-Keep trust with God. Only trust Him.
-He will surely pull you through.

REMINDS ME OF HOW PETER OBI TRANSFORMED A MAD MAN TO BECOME HIS SPECIALADVISER.

Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Bruno3000(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Talk is cheap. U what hv u done to change someone's life?
Racoon:
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Nonexisting1: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Romanoff:
If any man be in Christ, He is a new creation, old things are passed away.
Na so. I hope if I bin dey owe you money, old things will be passed away too.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by MedicH: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
wait make sapa show her small shege fes. una feel say e get hustle way easy pass hookup? U dont know warris going on.

10,000 sapameter makes 100 shegemeter
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
happy she's good and cared for now, but it is not cool to put her pictures on the internet.

Unless it's meant to inspire others to reach out for help.

Racoon:
Before & After Photos of Call Girl Transformed by Pastor Who Made Her His Friend Go Viral

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1496242-before-photos-call-girl-transformed-by-pastor-friend-viral/
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by DrMuzungu(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pastor chop that yansh.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by t2luv1: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Racoon:

You know why I believe you. No matter how hard the government tries to take God out of the classroom in the USA. Every time there is a Mathematics exam it is amazing how many people pray to God from the same Classroom. That name must be very powerful
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by GAMZYTK: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waterlilly:
this is good. the kind of transformation Nigeria needs right now. i need this kind of transformation in my life.....
Receive it according to your faith now in jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Paracetamol01: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Racoon:
Before & After Photos of Call Girl Transformed by Pastor Who Made Her His Friend Go Viral

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1496242-before-photos-call-girl-transformed-by-pastor-friend-viral/
. illustrious daughters of eve
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:05am On Oct 08, 2022
Sambaby7640:
shebi you no wan wise... You still dey advocate for about old man wey get serious health issues.... Suffer no dey tire you.

Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by purples25(f): 3:15am On Oct 08, 2022
Do people forgive or do people really mean the kind gestures?

People are evil, they can't mean well truly.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Waterlilly: 3:55am On Oct 08, 2022
GAMZYTK:

Receive it according to your faith now in jesus name!
Amen!!!
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2022
There's a pandemic of drug usage on the rise which we need to be aware and warn people about.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Tomek09(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Fgh
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Tomek09(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Gotcha.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by yinkbell: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2022
Racoon:
I recall this song/ hymn. God bless the writer;

Morning bro. How can I get that hymn?
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Dchampion65: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This is the type of transformation Tinubu is bringing to the table.
When Tinubu becomes president, massive infrastructural development, economic policies that will make Nigeria the biggest in Africa and top 20 on the world rank for a start. Massive investment in human capital, revolution in the technological and agricultural sector, unity amongst all Nigerians, massive developmental spread across all state in the federation, a well secure country against both Internal and external threats, embarrassing inflow of massive foreign investors into the country amongst other innovative policies.
Nigeria will be great again

Hatred will not allow them to see the points listed.
What will be will be.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by IMPARTIAL: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2022
First, this is old news. There are other transformations like this by Pastor Tony Rapu. Prostitutes, area boys, armed robbers, etc have been transformed by this ministry.

By the way, Waterbrook Church is one of the expressions of the main church called This Present House on Freedom Way at Lekki Phase 1. Other expressions include God Bless Nigeria Church etc
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by Wwwq: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Really
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by TheSourcerer: 6:17am On Oct 09, 2022
purples25:
Do people forgive or do people really mean the kind gestures?

People are evil, they can't mean well truly.
People are good , the thing is media focuses on the bad , as they say if 100 planes take off and 99 survives and 1 crashes , media would focus on the one failed flight , thing is protect your circle , your bubble and you will be alright , no matter where you are or the laws in place good people will always be good and bad people would be bad , hows your morning going so far , it’s rainy here smiley.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by purples25(f): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
People are good , the thing is media focuses on the bad , as they say if 100 planes take off and 99 survives and 1 crashes , media would focus on the one failed flight , thing is protect your circle , your bubble and you will be alright , no matter where you are or the laws in place good people will always be good and bad people would be bad , hows your morning going so far , it’s rainy here smiley.

Good morning. Not raining where I am though. I've seen more bad people than good people. I've seen people say they want to redeem someone, only to privately stigmatize that person. E.g Muslims that go to Church to become Christians. They would act like they accept you, but try marrying one of the members first.

Or when I saw an addict live being accepted by a church. They said they accepted her, but behind, they warned each other not to associate with her.

Or when a school meeting was called and the principal said everyone should relate their story of abuse so that we would address it together. I was very young but I still had the wisdom not to do so. You see, as the poorest kid in a rich school, I already saw the desire in the principal to turn me into a clown and object of ridicule! Guess what, I was right! In subsequent times the whole matured principal joined in with students and teachers to ridicule me and say I was odd and strange. She used every opportunity to laugh about me. Had I said my story on that school meeting day like other students, she would have never let it die and used it to ridicule me further.

So many stories I encountered in real life but the fact is real experiences have taught me that most times this help dished out to bring in rejects of society is not really real. Behind, there is still plenty of secret degradation, rejection, ridicule, and so on. Perhaps they deceive themselves that they do it for God, perhaps they do it to look good for social media, but I tell you, behind closed doors, it's not like that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by TheSourcerer: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2022
purples25:

Good morning. Not raining where I am though. I've seen more bad people than good people. I've seen people say they want to redeem someone, only to privately stigmatize that person. E.g Muslims that go to Church to become Christians. They would act like they accept you, but try marrying one of the members first.

Or when I saw an addict live being accepted by a church. They said they accepted her, but behind, they warned each other not to associate with her.

Or when a school meeting was called and the principal said everyone should relate their story of abuse so that we would address it together. I was very young but I still had the wisdom not to do so. You see, as the poorest kid in a rich school, I already saw the desire in the principal to turn me into a clown and object of ridicule! Guess what, I was right! In subsequent times the whole matured principal joined in with students and teachers to ridicule me and say I was odd and strange. She used every opportunity to laugh about me. Had I said my story on that school meeting day like other students, she would have never let it die and used it to ridicule me further.

So many stories I encountered in real life but the fact is real experiences have taught me that most times this help dished out to bring in rejects of society is not really real. Behind, there is still plenty of secret degradation, rejection, ridicule, and so on. Perhaps they deceive themselves that they do it for God, perhaps they do it to look good for social media, but I tell you, behind closed doors, it's not like that.
#hugsTight , I know the hurt I Truly do , Shame on those Adults making you a subject to be ridiculed, The IQ of the average Nigerian is 70 , so I can see this happening over and over again but hey it did make us stronger , it made us stand out , it made us who we are today , knowing full well the meaning of life and it’s paths which of course is a win . smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by purples25(f): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
#hugsTight , I know the hurt I Truly do , Shame on those Adults making you a subject to be ridiculed, The IQ of the average Nigerian is 70 , so I can see this happening over and over again but hey it did make us stronger , it made us stand out , it made us who we are today , knowing full well the meaning of life and it’s paths which of course is a win . smiley

Definitely a win. Every experience is an opportunity to know how to do things better.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by AlphaTaikun: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Racoon:

Tony Rapu succeded mainly because of the drug rehab and detox program.

He's been doing this for years now and the folks at Redeemed also have their own drug rehab program as well.
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
BloomingDale:
I can imagine the number of times this pastor for don fire am. Fear Nigerian pastors.

Easy na madam
must everything be centered around "Sex"
you fit like too much 4uk no mean say na xame with another man
Re: Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Waterlilly:
this is good.
the kind of transformation Nigeria needs right now.
i need this kind of transformation in my life.....
Hmmm.. if Nigeria na Hoe?
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.