Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode (12947 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / 2023 Presidency Is A 2-horse Race, Atiku Will Come Distant Second– Tinubu’s Camp / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Antoeni(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
The Director of Special Media Projects and Operations and New Media, Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Femi Fani-Kayode has lambasted the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, describing him as a charlatan and modern day walking disaster.

He accused the former Anambra Governor of ignoring comments from presidential spokespersons simply because he’s a ‘mannerless dunce with low self-esteem’.

FFK, in a statement via his Twitter handle stated the 2023 presidential poll is for the ‘big boys’.

He predicted Obi would emerge a distant fourth position.

The Former Aviation Minister stated the LP principal was only good at misleading his gullible followers on social media, selling Tomato puree, Bournvita and toothpaste, adding he won’t last five minutes in a debate with any presidential spokesperson.

He informed the ‘Obidients’ to brace up for their principal’s defeat where they’d ‘cry blue murder’ but the winner’s camp would be ready to defend their mandate.

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-obi-will-come-distant-fourth-says-fani-kayode/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1HGc-9sax8p-BzpBNzRV_mA8ALsOS3gbUrhgkuqPSgtTqSbfCza7E1Fn8#google_vignette

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
It will shock you

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Corridon: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hnnnm. What a shameless glutton. This man's children will be too ashamed of him honestly.

201 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Abdu81: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hungry fowl talking.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Nyne: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nothing but the honest truth.

Obi supporters will be surprised by how fast PO disappears on the night of the presidential election. He’ll be nowhere to be found.

By the time they take time to trace his steps, they’ll then discover that he has taken an evening/night bus down to Cameroon to hide.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by David160(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fani kayode is a slave that will beg to join Labour party when obi wins.

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Antoeni(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Once FFK is Served Jollof Rice , The Song Changes, He Has Always Been a Man of Double Standard,
Obasanjo once said : “Give FFK Food And He Will Sing For you “

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by PointZerom: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Coming from a stomach Infrastructure mugu that is not known even in his community.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Kingspin(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
If you watch closely you notice PDP, especially APC don't engage in issue-based campaigns.
If not for religion and tribalism no way Atiku especially Tinubu can win this election as of today.

Unfortunately, we missed Osinbajo, competent couldn't pay.

16 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by PointZerom: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nyne:

grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by bender79: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nyne:

Obi supporters will be surprised by how fast PO disappears on the night of the presidential election. He’ll be nowhere to be found.

By the time they take time to trace his steps, they’ll then discover that he has taken an evening/night bus down to Cameroon to hide.
You said this about 2 months ago and today he is stronger than he ever was. So rest oga

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Antoeni:
The Director of Special Media Projects and Operations and New Media, Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Femi Fani-Kayode has lambasted the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, describing him as a charlatan and modern day walking disaster.

He accused the former Anambra Governor of ignoring comments from presidential spokespersons simply because he’s a ‘mannerless dunce with low self-esteem’.2

FFK, in a statement via his Twitter handle stated the 2023 presidential poll is for the ‘big boys’.

He predicted Obi would emerge a distant fourth position.

The Former Aviation Minister stated the LP principal was only good at misleading his gullible followers on social media, selling Tomato puree, Bournvita and toothpaste, adding he won’t last five minutes in a debate with any presidential spokesperson.

He informed the ‘Obidients’ to brace up for their principal’s defeat where they’d ‘cry blue murder’ but the winner’s camp would be ready to defend their mandate.

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-obi-will-come-distant-fourth-says-fani-kayode/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1HGc-9sax8p-BzpBNzRV_mA8ALsOS3gbUrhgkuqPSgtTqSbfCza7E1Fn8#google_vignette

Tinubu for 2nd term

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Urheadmaster(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Urchins and their Push and Start candidate we begin to salivate at the moment undecided tongue

22 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by toneroforever(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hungry man. FFK: Food for Kayode

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Sambaby7640: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
When I see Obi. I see a new light in naija political world.

I'm not saying PO is a saint but I believe his capable of surrounding himself with brilliant fellows who can tackle naija problems head-on. Also he seems to be the only one that has Naija at heart. Others are desperate and only want to fulfill their dreams of being a president.

I'm sure the youths will agree with me.

Let's put sentiments aside and vote for Obidatti.

Naija is in a precarious situation and we need a vibrant President to tackle the issues on ground.

Una go suffer if una go elect another old sick man wey suppose don retire dey attend to his health or one well known Old Thief.

I don't usually give a single fvvvk about Naija politics but I think Obidatti are the right combo for the job.

For the first time ever I'll come out, queue and vote for Obidatti.

Not because I'll suffer for bad government but because deep down I'm patriotic and still want a better Nigeria.

But if una go make another collosal mistake after Buhari then I know say I no fit follow una suffer cause e sure me die. I'll play my part. Play yours. Use your head!.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Cyntie55(f): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
This glutton man.

Well, my PVC is for Peter Obi

25 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by money121(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by SILVERLINES: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin

Them don use Amala and ewedu finish this one senses

30 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
lol...everybody knows this is an uneducated opinion designed to discourage Obidients. Good news is Peter Obi will win the Presidential elections hands down.

15 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Suspect33(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obi is a billionaire, obi hasn't spent quater of what Mr Agbado (shetimma's vice) and Mr mikano have spent so far in their desperation to be president, if Peter loses the election, it's going to be the loss of the common Nigerians, Obi will be alright, Las Las he has said that he's not desperate to be president but he wants to see Nigeria work, but if the people he's trying to help reject his help, of what loss will that be to him.

Let's continue to play sentimental politics, if after 8 years of Buhari, we haven't learnt our lesson, then I'll be sure that Nigerians are destined to suffer

28 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by LIGHTROOM: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ashawo

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Hades2016(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
E go shock all of una as Obi go win… This useless FFK keep capping nonsense, shame on him

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Period007(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nobody takes FFK and Reno serious anymore,only nairaland

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by shortIGBOman: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
True talk.

But IGBO People right now. grin grin

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by ATLIEN2027: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Anyone with an ounce of brain and living in reality, already know this.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.

148 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Many people will commit suicide when obi becomes the president

This I have seen

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by EazyMoh(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Brutal!
Keep FFK aside. It baffles me how confident these obidients are.
Peter Obis highest votes will not even come from the SE, they gonna come from Lagos and Rivers.
Even when Buhari had similar cult following he couldn't become president until he made in road into other regions, namely SW.
But the biggest loser in all these is Atiku.
Because it's his vote PO is gonna cannibalize.
My prediction for the result is as follows;
Tinubu 11m
Atiku 10m
Kwankwaso 4m
Obi 1.5m
Others
Then we will start hearing how the election was stolen in their typical style and eventually a new Biafra agitation and hate campaign.
Chicago

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by LIGHTROOM: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Thief

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Johndrame1: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
describing him as a charlatan and modern day walking disaster.
Op, you just dey confuse yourself with your grammar.
FFK,this man na one sensible idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) / PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.