Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed (25975 Views)

"Cannibal" Is On The Loose - Meet General Armageddon / Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by yuzjet(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Akalia:
WW3 brewing. I am glad that I would witness a global war time as it was during WW1 and WW2. I can't wait.

Finally seen someone that shares the same vibe with me. cheesy

Ọmọ, I'm so glad that I'll be witnessing such global events in my lifetime.

I'm just hoping Russia will nuke Ukraine bro, make US nuke Russia back. Then China, Japan and Iran to join Russia to nuke both USA and UK, make everywhere cover with radiation. wink wink

I'm getting orgasmic already. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Ever8090: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
BentizilL:
Those that are daring Russia are playing with fire and they knows it... cheesy
you guys will sit here in Nigeria talking rubbish... Russia is string as u claim, yet they can't defeat ordinary small Ukraine....using nuclear weapons is as a 30 years old man using matchet to fight a 2 year old baby, don't you think so?
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Bigchristo: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
United state be acting like an evil First wife jittering all around fakely, just to appear they do care about the stability of the house after they must have wickedly and secretly instigated a fight between the second wife and the husband. Hypocrites.

It is funny how sane people still support such an hypocrital altitude of this evil US.

The same United state that threatened to invade Cuba if the Russians established any military set-up in cuba near United state.

It is the same United state going around secretly setting up military bases in Ukraine near Russia and in Taiwan near China, which may gives room to the establishment of biological and nuclear weapons being installed near Russia and china. There were confirmed traces of biological weapons in ukraine already which prompt Russia to start their 'special operations' before it gets out of hand.

Same hypocrital US that almost caused a nuclear war confrontation during the Cuban missille crises, threatening to nuke cuban because of Russia installing military base in cuba are still the same One crying and wailing that Russia is threatening to nuke ukraine, because of same reasons they also threatened Cuba.

Is that not hypocrisy?

View the picture below and confirm yourself, or you can read more extensively on cuban missile crises and bays of pig invasion. I will also drop the link below.

Like i promised, i wont stop until i emancipates you ignorant ones from the shackles of western invisible chains. That they made you guys completely brainwashed and turned into a zombie, whereby they can now remote control your minds through mainstream media propaganda and fake news. Allowing you only see what they want you to see and know.

From the official US office of historian itself.
Here is the link : https://history.state.gov/milestones/1961-1968/cuban-missile-crisis

Here are the screenshots:
we know all these things but when you raise such talks their internet soldiers will be crawling out of their holes insulting us without taking into account what US has done in the past and Russia is currently doing it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Bigchristo: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ever8090:
you guys will sit here in Nigeria talking rubbish... Russia is string as u claim, yet they can't defeat ordinary small Ukraine....using nuclear weapons is as a 30 years old man using matchet to fight a 2 year old baby, don't you think so?
Remove US machinery’s from Ukraine n see them grind to dust within 24hrs, you don’t have sense to understand it’s a proxy war between US&NATO in combination fighting against Russia n Ukraine was used as the battle ground

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by wpadmin: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
goodheart01:

STFU ! You always sound bereft of knowledge but u keep claiming to be smart. The same way the intel on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine actually became a reality, that’s how this is true. Russia will not win and they will end up being burnt from the surface of this world by the time NATO goes nuclear on them

Them give you facts wey you no fit counter Na STFU with exclamation mark you fit type.

The United States has been meddling with Ukraine's politics since 2012, Russia kept quiet.

They've been secretly establishing NATO centres in countries engulfing Russia, Russia was slow to react.

When it became clear that America wanted Ukraine, the war started.

But to you folks almighty USA has your interest at heart and can do no wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by IMAliyu2: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
gambojimeta:
If he launches his nuclear in Ukraine after the so many threats, the radiation would also blow to russia..
With the state of Russian equipments displayed in this war, I wonder if they even actually have functioning nukes.

3 Likes

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Biden and his war mongering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by wpadmin: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ever8090:

Ukraine has the support of all NATO countries. The NATO countries are supplying weapons and funding.

The NATO countries are also pushing a media narrative.

This war is all NATO countries, Ukraine Vs Russia.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by wpadmin: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. I just posted some screenshot and also an official US link for your pleasure.

Yet you never seems to want to see the light?
You are irredeemable sir. You are gone.

Na you kuku talk say you wan redeem everybody.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by One4me: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Help and join me in Celebrating "The Man", defender of the Defenseless.
The Man who stands between slavery of the modern world under American hegemony.
The Man who gives the World an "Alternative Value", different to the imposed and enforced Western Value.

I Salute the General of Generals, Vladimir Putin, on his 70th Birthday, today, October 7, 2022.

Long Live Putin, Long Live Russia
. Happy Birth Day to you, President PUTIN

May all your Enemies suffer Sudden Destruction.
May you outlive all your Enemies, we know it is out of fear, that they gather to attack you, because they are weaklings, individually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Ganjafama(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Akalia:
WW3 brewing. I am glad that I would witness a global war time as it was during WW1 and WW2. I can't wait.
You may not survive to tell the story.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by SlyFoxx4Life: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
God1000:
Well, Putin is cornered and this is a threat to his regime and reputation both in Russia and across the world as his soldiers keep retreating everyday from the four regions he annexed just last week, so he may think of doing something unthinkable to save face like deploying chemical and biological weapons or the last option which is using nuclear weapon, but that will be the end of Russia as well.

I understand the palpable fear among NATO countries, especially the small and weak countries that rely heavily on US protection.

At this point, it's up to Russians to do the needful and put Putin out of his misery.

The despot needs to understand that this is 21st century, he should let go his imperial ambition and colonial fantasies.

From the so-called demilitarisation and denazification of Ukraine to land grabbing, is this what he once called special military operation? I think he has just made his evil intentions known.

Why doing something he always blames the west for.

Just so you know, if Putin is deposed, this is the person most likely to execute that and to replace him.

Sergei Shoigu. He is a much madder man. So the idea that what comes after Putin would definitely be better than him is a common held western fallacy and misconception.

Extensive negotiation and diplomacy is the only way out of this mess. No amount of aggressiveness will work with the worlds foremost nuclear power. This is not Iran we are talking about.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by duro4chang(m): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Konjiboii:
Make the world kukuma do end, shey na life be this, all men go dey equal in death.
Why you talk like that?
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2022
This fight putin is putting up, is it the consensus of Russian Citizens that sent him on this mission?.....

Nigerian Government, I pity una, keep borrowing from China till we all wake up one day and see that Nigeria has been annexed by those short guys due to the Lapo money we borrowed and cannot pay back.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by seunny4lif(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2022
IMAliyu2:

With the state of Russian equipments displayed in this war, I wonder if they even actually have functioning nukes.
Tell USA and UK military to find it out for us grin by declaring they are going to Ukraine or bomb Russia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Aboki99(m): 12:25am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:
United state be acting like an evil First wife jittering all around fakely, just to appear they do care about the stability of the house after they must have wickedly and secretly instigated a fight between the second wife and the husband. Hypocrites.

It is funny how sane people still support such an hypocrital altitude of this evil US.

The same United state that threatened to invade Cuba if the Russians established any military set-up in cuba near United state.

It is the same United state going around secretly setting up military bases in Ukraine near Russia and in Taiwan near China, which may gives room to the establishment of biological and nuclear weapons being installed near Russia and china. There were confirmed traces of biological weapons in ukraine already which prompt Russia to start their 'special operations' before it gets out of hand.

Same hypocrital US that almost caused a nuclear war confrontation during the Cuban missille crises, threatening to nuke cuban because of Russia installing military base in cuba are still the same One crying and wailing that Russia is threatening to nuke ukraine, because of same reasons they also threatened Cuba.

Is that not hypocrisy?

View the picture below and confirm yourself, or you can read more extensively on cuban missile crises and bays of pig invasion. I will also drop the link below.

Like i promised, i wont stop until i emancipates you ignorant ones from the shackles of western invisible chains. That they made you guys completely brainwashed and turned into a zombie, whereby they can now remote control your minds through mainstream media propaganda and fake news. Allowing you only see what they want you to see and know.

Here is the link : https://history.state.gov/milestones/1961-1968/cuban-missile-crisis

Nigerian xtians support America because it destabilises and kill their supposed enemies: Muslims.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by tete7000(m): 12:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Idaytesj29:

The only Armageddon the world has witnessed was wickedly orchestrated by the US when she used her atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The first in History and none ever since then, so America is a much bigger threat to the world than China and Russia.

When you read the atrocities of Japan in China during WWII and their ruthlessness at war fronts, you will know they deserved to be nuked. Even the Japan never complained about been nuked. They threw the first atomic bomb at you, wiped your whole city, and you still had to wait until a second one was thrown at you before you surrendered. What a people Japanese were they? Brutal, hopeless and ruthless. They started a war by bombing pearl harbor, they use unconventional kamikaze, killing their citizens in suicidal attacks and killing thousands of US citizens in the process and you people are here asking what justification Americans had to nuke them. You know nothing about WWII. If another global war starts, morality will be suspended, nuclear and biological weapon will be used and many will die, including Putin and Biden maybe. All is justified in a global conflict. If Putin likes, let him start the war. Ọrùn ń yà bo, kí ṣòro enikan.

2 Likes

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by drdeath: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2022
yuzjet:

Finally seen someone that shares the same vibe with me. cheesy

Ọmọ, I'm so glad that I'll be witnessing such global events in my lifetime.

I'm just hoping Russia will nuke Ukraine bro, make US nuke Russia back. Then China, Japan and Iran to join Russia to nuke both USA and UK, make everywhere cover with radiation. wink wink

I'm getting orgasmic already. grin grin
Na Ogun go kill you.Gay!

1 Like

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by akwesenana: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Hi beverly,

Lol. Yes surely they dont. They only depend of fake propagandist western control mainstream media anf their ally network.

Ofcourse i love reading things, but i just love digging deep into foreign politcs and the conspiracy involves. It is such an eye opener,not because am paid or anything. I have seen some people accusing me of being a paid Russian bot on this forum. Lol.

But i just want to avoid us, this present generation making the same mistakes Afghanistan, iraq, mexico, venezuela, syria, libya and even ukraine did... The western world starts this way, they usually start with the strategy of always trying to play the good guys, then then start getting involves in the countries local politics, before you know they start instigating the citizens against the government thereby causing anarchy, upset, uproar, and disstability.. Then boom, they oust the sitting government and install their puppet just like they did in Ukraine and they are trying to do in iran presently with the hijab situation.

With time, they throught the new government, their installed puppet.. They start milking the citizens dry until their is nothing left except anarchy and violence everywhere due to shortage of simple amenities which the US may have milked dry just like in Libya and Afghanistan.

If we Nigerians continue on this paths of always believing every propaganda from them. It wont be long before they start playing same script with us...

Just try googling the cuban missile crisis or bays of pig invasion. You will undertand better.

The screenshot i posted and the link i even posted was from US official historical site... Some zombies here still dont get it. Lol

They are irredeemable truly
They don do am for Iran before.
Just because they wanted to nationalise their oil.

Guatemala too because the democratically elected government policies didn't favour United Fruit Company.

They tried in Cuba.

Many others I can't recall.

People wey talk say Saddam dey develop WMDs, from they the change mouth say he de support terrorists. In actuality, it was to be a major player in Middle eastern oil politics and to show the Saudis their power.

Now, they don the change am for Saudis because the wan cut back production of oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by akwesenana: 1:08am On Oct 08, 2022
Pearl harbour vs Hiroshima and Nagasaki grin
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by WESTisaParasite: 1:11am On Oct 08, 2022
flexispy:
Please someone remind me, what is the name of the only country that used nuclear bombs on another country?
I think it's the USA.

1 Like

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Just as they killed gadaffi right?

Joker. You think putin is some walk-over person. Why havent they declare a no-fly zone on russia just as they did in libya and iraq?

Lol.. They should try invading russia now, you all said russia is weak militarily abi? Then the west should invade now lets see. They invaded iraq,afghanistan, Vietnam, libya, syria, even nuked japan

Whats stopping them from invading 'weak russia' ( according to you guys) Lol.

Khakki no be leather.
Know this and have peace.
Shalom
No one is invading Russia. We don't care how much nukes Putin has. One thing is certain, he's power drunk and has killed mercilessly in Ukraine. When it's time for God to deal with him, you ll cry for him. And you too that's justifying evil for evil ll share in his pains.

2 Likes

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Omoawoke: 1:36am On Oct 08, 2022
US will defeat Russia on any warfare, the best brain powers In the world are still in US. The only fear is that US don’t want to suffer any casualties on their soil. And US going into full force with Russia, the victory may cost them their world power
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Bentonite1: 1:42am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Is that not hypocrisy?

Your a blantant FO0L

1 Like

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Bentonite1: 1:45am On Oct 08, 2022
BentizilL:
Those that are daring Russia are playing with fire and they knows it... cheesy

Another imbecille. you sound like an illiterate
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by flexispy: 1:45am On Oct 08, 2022
grin grin grin
WESTisaParasite:

I think it's the USA.

1 Like

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Bentonite1: 1:48am On Oct 08, 2022
Neddstark:
USA is the only country that has used a nuclear bomb twice on another country. They should spare us the hypocrisy.

more reason your being warned because they know what it means. 4k around and find out.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by akinwun(m): 1:58am On Oct 08, 2022
The moment you see the last Russian Jews moved back to Israel, then, the ticking time of this world is on the threshold of rounding off.
He that hath an ear, let him hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by RepoMan007: 1:58am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Is that not hypocrisy?

Keep shut putard.

Where was this zeal for right and wrong when Russia invaded a country? Or when they sponsored pro russian people to instigate trouble within Ukraine?

2 Likes

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Amayabor1: 2:08am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Is that not hypocrisy?

You see why some of you can't pass exam. You don't even know what you are saying. Let me show you how foolish you sound.

You: The US instigated a fight between Russia and Ukraine

Me: Please, can you tell me how the US instigated this war between Russia and Ukraine? Tell me in clear terms.

You: The US is setting up military bases in Ukraine and Taiwan.

Me: Lol. Please, can you provide evidences that the US has military bases in Taiwan and Ukraine? You sabi lie sha.

You: The US almost nuked Cuba because of Russia's weapons in Cuba during the Cuba Missile crisis.

Me: please, how old are you? Because it is clear you don't even know about the cuba missle crisis. Let me educate you a little;

A. The US never threatened to nuke Cuba. It was the Soviet Union (USSR) that the US had indirectly threatened to nuke when their nuclear capable B-52s loitered close to the USSR during the crisis.

B. It is foolish to compare the Cuba missile crisis to the current Russia - Ukraine war. If you had taken time to read about the cuba Missile crisis, you would have realised that the then USSR was secretly building and installing offensive weapons in Cuba while their President was lying to the US that they were not building weapons in cuba. Later, he changed the story that the USSR was only installing defensive weapons in Cuba. Even the transportation of the weapons from USSR to Cuba was done in secrecy so that the US will not know. It was after the US discovered that the USSR was installing OFFENSIVE TACTICAL WEAPONS in Cuba that they got angry and the whole cuba missile crisis began.

So, tell me, what weapons have the US placed in Ukraine that has triggered Russia to invade Ukraine. Let's even assume, without conceding that the US installed offensive weapons in Ukraine (the same way USSR did in Cuba), why didn't Russia threaten the US to remove their weapons from Ukraine? During the cuba missile crisis, after USSR was threatened, USSR removed their weapons from cuba. The US didn't invade Cuba to remove the weapons. So, why did Russia invade Ukraine? Now you see how foolish you sound right?

Look at who want to emancipate people. Lol. grin grin. Have you emancipated yourself from the shackles of poverty, bad roads, poor health care, insecurity, poor power supply that Nigeria has placed on you? The funny thing is that when you decide to emancipate yourself by maybe traveling abroad for greener pastures, you will not go to Russia or China. It is the US, UK, Canada, Germany that you will likely to go. Bloody hypocrite!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) / Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial / Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.