Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Images APC Are FFK, Kabaka, Asiri Dokubo,olumo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Images APC Are FFK, Kabaka, Asiri Dokubo,olumo (489 Views)

Asiri Dokubo Sick And Cripple / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Images APC Are FFK, Kabaka, Asiri Dokubo,olumo by Ceenaija(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
When i see Asiri Dokubo brandishing Ak47, i laugh in Swahili because they were the caliber of people you will see around Tinubu.
Femi Kayode has been making noise so that people like Tinubu that has billions of dollars to dish out in his presidential ambition will contract him. Today he has been contracted by Tinubu to tell us now good story about Tinubu. Kayode had earlier accused Tinubu of murder of F Williams, accused Tinubu of falsifying his age and corruption. Today Femi Kayode is telling Nigerians that Tinubu is a saint.

Kabaka and Olumo representing hooligans,thugs, Agbero etc they are the foot soldiers of Tinubu.?

2 Likes

Re: The Images APC Are FFK, Kabaka, Asiri Dokubo,olumo by iSense247: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
These are the hooligans that will fill juicy positions in Tinubu's Presidency. Then after so much stealing, a dollar will jump to #10,000. If this is what Nigerians want, who is me to say No.

Your choice only affects you.

1 Like

Re: The Images APC Are FFK, Kabaka, Asiri Dokubo,olumo by Manna4Gurls: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
I pity 2023 cry
Re: The Images APC Are FFK, Kabaka, Asiri Dokubo,olumo by Quodseverismete: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
It's beat my imagination when see people packaging Tinubu to Nigerians again. The same signs and symptoms Buhari showed us in 2015 is what Tinubu is showing today - Globetrotting and medical torism. Today all of us are hearing it.
Re: The Images APC Are FFK, Kabaka, Asiri Dokubo,olumo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Honestly, the kind of people that will assume power if APC wins the presidency should put fear into any mature mind.
Nigerians dont know who that Shettima is. That man should not be allowed near executive power. His tyranny will be like that of Idi amin and co.

God is warning Nigerians against making the 2015 mistake again, but tribalism wont let them listen until it's too late

Re: The Images APC Are FFK, Kabaka, Asiri Dokubo,olumo by Efuaye(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Don't let attacks from these men dampen your spirit!
In politics there is no fair game.

Don't play the victim in this game.
Apply all the Laws of Power.

We shall overcome! Nigeria must be rescued from political parasites
Re: The Images APC Are FFK, Kabaka, Asiri Dokubo,olumo by Sonyboom765: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Just look at foolish Igbos labouring in vain shamelessly like the fools they are. Tinubu was governor for 8 years judging from antecedent which of this set of people made his government ?

(1) (Reply)

Christians Won’t Support APC’s Tinubu/Shettima Muslim-Muslim President Ticket / Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? / Man Who Won $30m Lottery Wears Cartoon Costume To Hide Identity From Wife & Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.