Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,361 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) (35756 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Nyamuri: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2022

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Ciscogod(m): 12:28am On Oct 08, 2022
2023 go comot , na we go remain

26 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by M4A1carbine: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2022
El-rufai, masari, Ganduje and badaru are not contesting for Senate,so they have to do everything possible for tinubu to win so they can remain relevant

164 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by yyba: 12:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Ipob miscreants will soon claimed the pictures were taking in 2016 grin grin

170 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Nyamuri: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2022
Yes! And I hope once Tinubu wins, he will reserve a slot for El-Rufai and Gaduje.. they are competent
frank14011991:
El-rufai, masari, Ganduje and badaru are not contesting for Senate,so they have to do everything possible for tinubu to win so they can remain relevant

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2022
This picture was taken in 1960.... Tinubu cannot deceive us.

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 12:49am On Oct 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This picture was taken in 1960.... Tinubu cannot deceive us.

You lied bro. If you check the lightening in the pics, it was taken as far back as 1914.

Where are all these Obedient dogs like Reno call them. Come and analyze this picture for us to ascertain the true year.

Obidients should also get to work and edit the picture. Their time starts now!

202 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Urflucked: 12:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Ciscogod:
2023 go comot , na we go remain
Louder

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by limeta(f): 3:29am On Oct 08, 2022
Nyamuri:
Yes! And I hope once Tinubu wins, he will reserve a slot for El-Rufai and Gaduje.. they are competent

With all the killing going on in Kaduna? He is competent.
Video evidence of stuffing money in to his agbada ,he is competent too so who isn't.

You not about democracy you all about islam .
Which ever way you see it ,you will always be black not a white Arab here in the zoo or there in Arabia .

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by fiizznation: 3:50am On Oct 08, 2022
One thing I like about Tinubu; the man isn't a bitter person. Like him or hate him, he surely knows how to play the game. Well Kaduna will be a fight to the finish between APC and PDP. For now you can't clearly say who will have the upper hand there.

The youths in the state are gravitating towards PDP because according to them,
they want to have their revenge on El-rufai. Funny, El rufai has seized so many of their bikes, tricycles, demolished their parents homes etc. While the older ones will likely stick with APC.

This is clearly my observation about the happenings in Kaduna. I might be wrong though!

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by kcnwaigbo: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2022
frank14011991:
They can't rig for him neither can they force people to vote for him kini big deal?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by kcnwaigbo: 3:59am On Oct 08, 2022
fiizznation:
One thing I like about Tinubu; the man isn't a bitter person. Like him or hate him, he surely knows how to play the game. Well Kaduna will be a fight to the finish between APC and PDP. For now you can't clearly say who will have the upper hand there.

The youths in the state are gravitating towards PDP because according to them,
they want to have their revenge on El-rufai. Funny, El rufai has seized so many of their bikes, tricycles, demolished their parents homes etc. While the older ones will likely stick with APC.

This is clearly my observation about the happenings in Kaduna. I might be wrong though!
Oga no need to beat around the bush.Kadunna is gravitating towards Atiku because he is a fellow Northener and not because of any imaginary revenge

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by fiizznation: 4:15am On Oct 08, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Oga no need to beat around the bush.Kadunna is gravitating towards Atiku because he is a fellow Northener and not because of any imaginary revenge
Don't say what you don't know mister. The most liberal electorates in Nigeria are northerners. Millions of northerners will vote for Tinubu even if he isn't one of them, but because they believe he will perform if he is elected. And I want to believe so too.

Buhari is the only person that northerners can give their block votes for. Any other politician is dispensable as far as northerners are concerned.

We voted Abiola over Tofa, We voted Obasanjo, and I believe Tinubu won't be an exception. The average northerner is not a bigot.

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Majesty2(m): 5:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Always looking presidential
Tinubu is the man for the job jare
BAT23 is a done deal

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:53am On Oct 08, 2022
fiizznation:
Don't say what you don't know mister. The most liberal electorates in Nigeria are northerners. Millions of northerners will vote for Tinubu even if he isn't one of them, but because they believe he will perform if he is elected. And I want to believe so too.

Buhari is the only person that northerners can give their block votes for. Any other politician is dispensable as far as northerners are concerned.

We voted Abiola over Tofa, We voted Obasanjo, and I believe Tinubu won't be an exception. The average northerner is not a bigot.

I love your fantasy especially the bolded, it got me cracking grin grin cheesy grin..

Dont worry Buhari will campaign for Tinubu so that he would inherit Buhari's 100Billion billion blockvotes.. grin cheesy

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by AdamuKD: 6:01am On Oct 08, 2022
Fake love
Fake smile
This tilumbu no get sense at all.
We go show him shaga after we don finish Lagos money grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Amb1045(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2022
ANY ATTEMPT TO VOTE APC BACK TO POWER IN 2023 IS A VOTE FOR:

1. 2nd Most Terrorized Nation in the world.

2. World Poverty Capital.

3. 22M out of school children.

4. 53.40% youth unemployment.

5. ASUU Strike.

6. Twitter ban

7. Crypto ban.

8. Silly and unintelligent boarder closure.

9. Naira at N703/$ and heading to he N1k/$.

10. Oil theft at the highest level since discover with Government agencies pointing fingas at each other.

11. Unprecedented borrowing. Highest in the history of Nigeria.

22. Fraudulent subsidy payments, breaking any previous records.

23. Billions spent on unproductive refineries yearly.

24. Unprecedented corruption.

25. Lack of transparency in governance.

26. N20 trillion Ways & Means or CBN’s reckless printing of money.

27. Lowest FDI in recent years.

28. Terrorism, mass abductions, kidnapping & UGM.

29. Terrible roads, with FERMA dead.

30. Poor power generation, with highest number of national grid collapse in recent years.

31. Lies and propaganda raised to the level of policy of state.

32. Conniving and toothless National Assembly.

33. Compromised Judiciary and harassment of Judges

34. Budget padding

35. Sick President with Parkinson disease.

These are the things you want to continue when you reward the APC with another 4 years and the result will be total collapse of our country. Venezuela and what is happening now in Lebanon would be child's play.

Do not choose to play politics of party, tribe or religion in the 2023 Presidential election. It has to be a politics of competence and commitment. Peter Obi of Labour party is the man to rescue the country at this critical time of near collapse.

Vote wisely and Vote Peter Obi as the next President of Nigeria come 2023. APC did worst to Jonathan

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Who is not taller than El-Rufai in this country? Lol
Anyway, in gathering, they shall gather but ....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Throwback pictures as usual tongue undecided

Helrufia can't be that young at this moment

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Cools pictures.

Voting for BAT 2023..

Pills available for haters.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2022
frank14011991:
Win Atiku and Kwankwaso in NorthEast and NorthWest grin grin grin I like what you guys are smoking, in the east even if all the governors are supporting Tinubu he can't make Tinubu to get 25% votes in 2019 Obiano ask APGA members to work for Buhari, at the end PMB did get up 8% of voters from Anambra State

2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Akinsete19(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2022
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Administration1: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2022
When devil meets devil

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Two good head.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by GavelSlam: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2022
1914 picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Mandesz(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by xilixr: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Indian hemp squad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by obembet(f): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Tinubu and Obi go lose.

Power must remain in North

We pray for more division, hatred fight, Insult between Tinubu and Obi supporters,

This supporters must not love each other untill 2023 election is finish.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by ribbit: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2022
Incoming president meeting one of the best governors in the north.

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) / Foreign Reserve Has Risen By $2.89b In One Month Under Buhari – Emefiele / Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.