Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Wth Happened To That Thread - The Most Annoying NL & Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wth Happened To That Thread - The Most Annoying NL & Why? (643 Views)

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / NL: Why Are They Hiding Some Posts From Viewing / Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wth Happened To That Thread - The Most Annoying NL & Why? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
Ok, big pple, cheese out for 190. That Dude has made life cool here on NL.

Most of the guys that bark here will only smile at each other if they happen to meet their virtual foes! every1 chill, be a gud ambassador of your family!

My Fav. Mr Cork

2nd Fav Oga 190.

God bless NL.
Re: Wth Happened To That Thread - The Most Annoying NL & Why? by Dyt(f): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
Lyk seriously wats dis sh1t?
Re: Wth Happened To That Thread - The Most Annoying NL & Why? by pcp: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
Http://bizcovering.com/small-business/ways-to-make-your-business-grow-faster/
Re: Wth Happened To That Thread - The Most Annoying NL & Why? by 195(f): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2011
pcp:

Http://bizcovering.com/small-business/ways-to-make-your-business-grow-faster/
grin grin grin
Re: Wth Happened To That Thread - The Most Annoying NL & Why? by SAFO(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
Okay so I'm confused. Is 190 the same person as 190_@

Either way I enjoy his posts, good comic relief.
Re: Wth Happened To That Thread - The Most Annoying NL & Why? by 195(f): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2011
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How Nlc Strike Affected Family Ties / Air Passanger Waited For 35 Min On The Air Becos Of Gef / The Most Ten Letter Word You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.