Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard (32158 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Ondo For Calling Him A Lazy Youth / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Kobicove(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
He has really proved he is a bastard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Gifty406(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Naso dem go choke some people next year
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Owlinrr: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na not a good thing though.....

See, my mom used to call me that, maybe because I acted stupid in some occasion but it doesn't feel good to be tagged a bastard especially by mom or dad. Both of them used to call me that back then ànd the only thing that used to come to my mind was that, whenever you guys are ready you show me my real parent but until then, I will continue to eat your free food.

They later change their ways and replaced it with stupid boy. Yeah, I knew I was/still, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still alive and sharing the space with the smart people & eating free food from them. At the end of the day, we still here.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Owlinrr: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

It is about name calling. Bastard ordinarily shouldn't be an insult especially based on what you said but it's used insultingly. But why should a mother say such to her child?

Stupid behavior would promt some mom to do so. I can remember my mom and dad called me that in past and the only I had my mind was when dey una dey ready you go show me my real parent but until then, I will continue to eat these free food of yours, sleep in free house. A bastard not a thief.....

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by imagrg(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na lie!

Na ritual murder gone wrong. angry
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by MuslimIgbo: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
robinso01:
And he finally showed his bastard character. A bastard is a bastard.
Tor, the one who brought a bastard to life has reaped what she sow, AFTER 34 YEARS...

In this life, YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by MedicH: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na stuffs like this yoruba people sabi. kill, rape, cut off head, decapitate.
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Reference(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Genesis 2:19b....
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by MedicH: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Owlinrr:

Stupid behavior would promt some mom to do so. I can remember my mom and dad called me that in past and the only I had my mind was when dey una dey ready you go show me my real parent but until then, I will continue to eat these free food of yours, sleep in free house. A bastard not a thief.....

damn.. a bleeped upbringing
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
After fasting and praying for the almighty FOTW!

Na wah!

“Tope, in his confession, said he was forced to tell his relatives that he strangled his mother to death when she woke him up at midnight, raining curses on him and calling him a bastard repeatedly.”

What a country!
No doctor to ascertain time of death.
No coroner to establish cause of death.
No autopsy performed.

Just straight to the burial ground.

What if he had not confessed? undecided

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Blakpot: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mama was right!

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Blakpot: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Tor, the one who brought a bastard to live has reaped what she sow, AFTER 34 YEARS...

She deserves to die coz she had a child at 34?
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by AreaFada2: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
If a child is a bastard, whose fault is it?
shocked shocked
The case is manslaughter at best. He didn't plan it, not pre-meditated, he was provoked and might not have even known how or why he reacted. He was in a sleepy (drunk-like) state.

The result is obviously heinous and sad but the details will be looked at. No autopsy result to confirm strangulation/asphyxiation. In many countries, confession must match evidence to be solid in prosecution process.

Let's GUARD our tongue!

RIP to her.
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by gbangban1: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mother killed her son spiritually and son killed his mother physically,
May God protect us from evil spirit and evil beingz
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by mechanics(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
Useless son
That's right.
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by MuslimIgbo: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blakpot:

She deserves to die coz she had a child at 34?
No, everyone deserves to take responsibility for their actions.
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by CheapHomes1: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
robinso01:

Hmmmm. But he could have convinced her mother with his character.

May we no born pikin wey go kill us

How would he have convinced her?

Did God give her the child to kill her?
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by CheapHomes1: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blakpot:
Mama was right!

The son returned the favour
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by torvickof1312(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
YOU ARE A BASTARD is not an insult !! She is telling him de truth, she don't know his father. He should stand up and be a man to prove to his mother that he can make it in life irrespective of not knowing his father. Stop supporting bad energy by this TAUT call a son

Let him rod in JAIL
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Chidi2022: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
maxnedu11:
There are some names and words we should never call people especially our own children, she brought out the monsters in him, its very heartbreaking for a mother to call her own son such a name. See the mess all this have caused in the family.
Lets learn to control our tongue and emotions, that's the least we can do for ourself, times are tough and people are easily irritated.
One thing i know for sure is that no mother wakes up to call her son a bastard...... something must have triggered it too....

One thing with we humans us that, we can flex muscle, once we see someone we can overpower ....If it was a 30year old female soldier that called him a bastard, he will answer yes ma.... but the only thing his 52year old mother deserves from him is strangulation....
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Victoria95(f): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Haakeem:

Vanguard
He's dangerous to the society.
Nobody can be safe around him: classmates, neighbours, relatives.etc

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by kingsceemark(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
robinso01:
And he finally showed his bastard character. A bastard is a bastard.

For Yoruba people
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by ufuosman(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hmmm. Na wa
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Ujm1: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by godofuck231: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
A womans mouth , where was his father , I blame his father , this must be the work of an MAOA-r2 warrior gene , its responsible for many murders and recently its been discovered as a defect in the brain ,for anti anger chemicals in the brain to counter Andrenaline which triggers fight or flight responses ,they are extremely deadly and snap in reactions, which leads to bloodbaths or death , its not the fault of the accused, its his genes passed to him , warrior genes.
This boy will end up being executed for a crime he committed out of provocation, it starts as a child and his environment was hostile, once activated no going back , the rest is one way .
If we have dollars for judges and jurriors anyways .

https://theunsilencedscience..com/2011/08/genetics-of-violence.html?m=1

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by hardon1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Abikoko9:
Careful what you say to a child, this generation is full of emotion undecided

Become a Man of iron.

Take her off to another Planet, make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.

The BIGGEST disgrace you can get as a Striker is at the end of the match your Woman couldn't commend your Performance, That is if you can even strive for 5mins with your short Carrot If you no hit her center of gravity Baba Wetin she gain? In fact she go so rubbish you among her friends.

Here we Introduce to you our Award-Winning Organic Enlargement Oil, Your Rod go stand gallant at attention kakaraka and your water gun will be longer.

Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. No side effects.

Delivery is free.
Payment on delivery.

All these noise on top scam product
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by pacespot(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
How can a mother call her son bastard, that means she is a LovePeddler
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Nigra(f): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
Useless son
Why did the foolish mother open her smelling legs for the stupid father then?
Omoh some women are not mothers,just because she gave birth doesn't make her a mother and she just proved so..she should rot in hell,poor boy dey sleep,winch come wake am.. sad
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by BRATISLAVA: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
maxnedu11:
There are some names and words we should never call people especially our own children, she brought out the monsters in him, its very heartbreaking for a mother to call her own son such a name. See the mess all this have caused in the family.
Lets learn to control our tongue and emotions, that's the least we can do for ourself, times are tough and people are easily irritated.

Do you know the monster he brought out in her that led to her calling him a bastard? Some sons are terrible creatures, and it's only testament to his horrific character that he murdered her. Maybe he's a street urchin who she was very tired of, maybe a drug user, rapist and killer. After all, it is sons that are Yahoo boys and criminals in society. He knows why she did that.
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by achimendy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Haakeem:

Vanguard

How do you wake somebody in the middle of the night just to rain curse on the person.
Now the boy has released the beast in him, and the mother is dead now. Even the bible said parent do not provoke Your children to anger.

Women and their mouth wahala.
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by BRATISLAVA: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Victoria95:

He's dangerous to the society.
Nobody can be safe around him: classmates, neighbours, relatives.etc

Exactly.

Who knows what would happen if one of the people who are castigating his late mother annoy him tomorrow. He would kill them without caring.
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by achimendy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Tor, the one who brought a bastard to life has reaped what she sow, AFTER 34 YEARS...

Exactly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun / 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) / Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.