Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week (1711 Views)

Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? / Earn Up To N7,500 Daily & N250k Monthly / 4 Business You Can Start From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week by covenantson(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
If you focus on one of the 4 proven business models below for the next 6 months...

You can join other Nigerians who make as much as N250k to N1m a week.

If you don't believe this is possible, I want to encourage you believe it, it is possible. I will show you proofs if you respond to this post.

1. Freelancing/Online jobs (Offering service like graphics design, VA, Copywriting etc)

2. Amazon KDP

3. Affiliate Marketing

4. Simple E-commerce

*PS:* just take one and focus on making it work!
If you want me to guide you to success chat me up on whatsApp by clicking on my phone link below:

/30krfb
���
Mfon Inyang
Re: If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week by WhiteRuler: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
I'm very interested. I have basic knowledge on copywriting (email copywriting specifically) and Amazon KDP. I just need to brush it up to a standard I can start making money.
Re: If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week by WhiteRuler: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
covenantson:

If you focus on one of the 4 proven business models below for the next 6 months...

If you don't believe this is possible, I want to encourage you believe it, it is possible. I will show you proofs if you respond to this post.

1. Freelancing/Online jobs (Offering service like graphics design, VA, Copywriting etc)

2. Amazon KDP

3. Affiliate Marketing

4. Simple E-commerce

If you want me to guide you to success chat me up on whatsApp by clicking on my phone link below:

/30krfb
���
Mfon Inyang

How do I contact you.
Re: If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week by ozome15(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
covenantson:

2. Amazon KDP

3. Affiliate Marketing

4. Simple E-commerce

/30krfb
What is
���
Mfon Inyang
What is Amazon KDP
Re: If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week by Lifeitself: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
I am interested in VA but ur contact is not showing... can you reply me with it??
Re: If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week by VKN23: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
covenantson:

2. Amazon KDP

3. Affiliate Marketing

4. Simple E-commerce

/30krfb
���
Mfon Inyang
broken link
Re: If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week by udede(m): 4:41am On Oct 09, 2022
covenantson:

2. Amazon KDP

3. Affiliate Marketing

4. Simple E-commerce

/30krfb
���
Mfon Inyang
couldn't linķ you but maybe you can connect with me through my number. Its on my signature. I just want you to take me by hand and teach me one of them
Re: If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
How come you make that much a week but cannot afford to pay for ads?
Re: If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
cool Abdulfatahiabdullahimagaji@gmail.com
Re: If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week by tijahesurua: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Shoodboi:
How come you make that much a week but cannot afford to pay for ads?

Hey don't blame him, i would not pay for ads either if i could do it for free
Re: If You Focus On One Of These 4 Business Model You Will Make N250K N1M A Week by Talktalk2022: 1:40am On Oct 11, 2022
You are online on nairaland literally turning to a BEGGAR for people to chat you up on WhatsApp to make money and it’s not PONZI ?
How do you sound ? Clowning much wink
How much is referral bonus ?
Ponzi affiliate marketing scam

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Apptitude And Skill Test Format Pls! / Mediareach Omd Management Trainees / Jobs At Vdt Communications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.