Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

The US Is Investing In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The US Is Investing In Ukraine (357 Views)

Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The US Is Investing In Ukraine by ObamaMessi: 4:28am On Oct 09, 2022
After WW2 the US emerged as the world's military and economic power. What drove their economic growth? I guess the Lend Lease Act played a huge part in this.

In this Russia-Ukraine war simillar legislation was passed few months ago. What the US is sending to Ukraine is not an aid that goes for free, they are actully lending them to Ukraine to pay back in due time.

The biggest loser here is Russia, after the war, which they will definitely lose, who will pay them. Europe will also lose as Ukraine is not under any obligation to pay them back.

The US is just playing the world to consolidate its dominance.
Re: The US Is Investing In Ukraine by efelicity: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2022
I'm still figuring how Russia is losing this war. US should strike Russia let me verify something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The US Is Investing In Ukraine by Danny50: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I'm still figuring how Russia is losing this war. US should strike Russia let me verify something.
Russia is in good position to strike US, US doesn't bark unlike russia.
Re: The US Is Investing In Ukraine by Jones90: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

You hardly see US busting of military power but then, you and i know that they won't be sleeping while countries like China, Russia etc keep developing their attacking and defense system.

I'm more scared of US whom we don't know what kind of weapons they might have than Russia whom the world have known the strength of their weapons

1 Like

Re: The US Is Investing In Ukraine by ObamaMessi: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Danny50:
Russia is in good position to strike US, US doesn't bark unlike russia.
Russia is really in good position to strike the U.S since Vladimir Putin claim that the U.S is provoking Russia. Putin is nothing but a toothless bulldog.

1 Like

Re: The US Is Investing In Ukraine by ObamaMessi: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jones90:

You hardly see US busting of military power but then, you and i know that they won't be sleeping while countries like China, Russia etc keep developing their attacking and defense system.

I'm more scared of US whom we don't know what kind of weapons they might have than Russia whom the world have known the strength of their weapons
Gbam! Americans are unpredictable unlike Puting who boast of imaginary power and military strength. Ordinary Ukraine burst his weakness.
Re: The US Is Investing In Ukraine by BentizilL: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jones90:

No country boast about it military power pass US, you must be joking to think otherwise...
Imagine the nonsense you're spewing... grin

1 Like

Re: The US Is Investing In Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2022
ObamaMessi:
After WW2 the US emerged as the world's military and economic power. What drove their economic growth? I guess the Lend Lease Act played a huge part in this.

In this Russia-Ukraine war simillar legislation was passed few months ago. What the US is sending to Ukraine is not an aid that goes for free, they are actully lending them to Ukraine to pay back in due time.

The biggest loser here is Russia, after the war, which they will definitely lose, who will pay them. Europe will also lose as Ukraine is not under any obligation to pay them back.

The US is just playing the world to consolidate its dominance.

Dreamers are allowed. It does not mean it reality.
Re: The US Is Investing In Ukraine by ariesbull: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2022
efelicity:
are you minding the clown
Re: The US Is Investing In Ukraine by olugabbie(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Jones90:

Lol! Which secret weapon? Secret fighter jet? Secret missile? Secret submarine?

Stop fooling yourself. If such weapon exist. The US would have used it to destroy Russia in a way that Russia will not be able to respond.

Lloyd Austin said the West wants to weaken Russia to the extent that it lacks the capacity to carry out this kind of offensive in the future. So what are they waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

Russia To Keep Seeking Return Of Its Diplomatic Property In US – Ambassador / Nuclear Weapons As A Deterrent From Who Or What? / Why Russia Is Militarily More Successful Than America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.