Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos (53413 Views)

Floods At Lekki Phase I: The Aftermath Of The Heavy Rain On Friday (Pictures) / Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Downpour In Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos (Video) / Floods At Akowonjo Road, Jimoh Bus Stop After Little Rain (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Revolva(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2022
This is the aftermath of the early morning rain that started from 4.30 am Today , and it lasted for about 6 hours, anytime it rains whether some conventional rainfall or a heavy one , this area is always flooded and it frustrating to residents as it flows into their rooms when the water level is high.

However, the roads amd drainages on the street and nearby streets are also in a sorry state to talk about.

The Local Government responsible for the development of good roads and drainages have kept a blind eye on this issue for so long which is totally not good, they should do something about the roads network and drainage system around that area.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJ7wUxwwYg

1 Share

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Urheadmaster(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2022
grin

Urchins and their Push and Start presidential candidate are currently on solidarity walk.

They'll attend to your needs after it is finished tongue

255 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by ambience(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2022
cry
Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by WoroSeeWoro(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Such a disgrace to d LCDA

What do thee LG chairmen do with All d 100million allocated to them yearly

Owambe party and use d rest do substandard roads and drainage
Shame to Nigeria

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by OgaDeyVex: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by modskiller(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
They should always make sure their drains are well cleaned and looked after.

That area is one hell of a dirty area

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by lilfresh96(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
M
Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Sergio103(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Very sad.

Natural hazards making life hard for people.

Dear affected brethren.......take heart.

Some Tinubu supporters were just insulting people of Anambra yesterday on the flood event in Umunze and Anam , attributing a flood that is a Natural occurance to Peter Obi.

Now does nature know anybody??

It's sad what tribalism has reduced us all to

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Every state in Nigeria is prone to flood. Lagos, Kogi, Benue, Rivers, Delta ll see big floods before the end of the year.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Cmanforall: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubu Lagos

Anyways, the flood will wipe the 'Thug-walk' off the streets

40 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by tishbite41(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
We built Lagos

10 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by PythonTutorial(f): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Na wa o! So anytime there is a downpour , lagosians should be restless irrespective of their locations cus e fit reach your side.

6 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Dvdpity: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
APC regime is a disaster on Nigerians.

19 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Urchins and their Push and Start presidential candidate are currently on solidarity walk.

They'll attend to your needs after it is finished tongue
You don't v brain. You v been roaming around threads attacking Tinubu as if he stole your gf.
Receive brain!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by gerrardomendes(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urchins will blame peter obi for Anambra floods and turn blind, deaf and dumb on this one

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by happney65: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
oga joe igbokwe. The Man in charge of drainage and gutter matters in Lagos will prefer to hire people he will give money to attend a so-called endorsement party than do his work.

shuke

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Brendaniel: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubu's blueprint...

Where is Joe Igbokwe - He should come and do his work

9 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by pikechukwu6(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy nah Lagos I dey
Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Ckonnet: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
This flood matter no be here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin
One of the reasons I don't like Lagos plus advise just incase you are looking for a house factor in raining in your plan

There is a mini flat in Ijegun Ikotun area of Alimosho if you interested quote me

1 Like

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Chicastle: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Which rainfall? This obuniyeye wey drop naim be rainfall? May be the flood is natural

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Kennitrust(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Peter Obi was 8 Years governor in Lagos

Abagdo come blame Peter Obi grin

Transformed state my foot

The one in kogi state na Peter

You can't be supporting APC and you don't look like a fool

24 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by dam2000(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tinunbu legacy

7 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by princepee: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
tongue cool [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]
Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Shellsploit: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Some urchins will claim its Anam in Anambra state grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Horig(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
WoroSeeWoro:
Such a disgrace to d LCDA

What do thee LG chairmen do with All d 100million allocated to them yearly

Owambe party and use d rest do substandard roads and drainage
Shame to Nigeria
Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by princepee: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
tongue
My Lagos is over hyped.
Come to makoko, iwaya axis after today rain fall you will see want I mean.
We are living below sea level, it was bad.
How wish I can n upload some pictures.
Today rain was bad!
Even lekki was not spared.lekki is even worse

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by naijainstinct: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Before you blame the state and local government, please go and check the state of the drainages. Dirty residents will pour dirts and all manner of plastic wastes into the drainages and expect water to flow freely during heavy downpour.

3 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Goodday90(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jagabandit laid down the blue print for Lagos to become a swimming pool

His score card in Lagos is

28 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by Benitoh: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
It's unfortunate that their gutters and drainages are in sorry states. Besides what is Joe igbokwe still doing He should be sacked.

11 Likes

Re: Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by seunaj: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubu built lagos ��

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Senator Doug Larsen, Wife, Children Killed In Plane Crash / My Plan To Relocate To Uk / Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.