Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) (712 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ And The WEF Is ‘acquiring Divine Powers’ ( Video) / Is This Real? Can You Attend This Type Of Church If You Will Be Given #10m If Yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
During the course of an interview Kunle Remi the lead actor in the movie Anikulapo was asked:
“What would you do if you had the Akala power for resurrection in real life?”
In his reply, he stated twice that he would start a church.

Though this seemed like a jocular comment, it still demands a firm response delivered with a cautionary tenor for the following reasons:

Firstly, because, in the minds of many, the traditional practices of voodoo, juju and witchcraft have been unwittingly and insidiously conflated with God’s holy supernatural power written about in the Bible and manifested in real churches.

Secondly, because of the warped pecuniary advantages that sometimes come with opening and running church organisations in Nigeria, a perception prevails that aping this conduct is a blueprint for wealth.

Thirdly, because of the mounting malevolent belief that the definitive stage for the monetization of any kind of supernatural power is the altar of a church.

Regardless of what antagonists may believe or what imitators may practice, Christianity was founded and built on the teachings and principles of Christ, the Holy One of God. Christ is the head of the church and He is only coming back for a spotless and holy people.
The extensive distortion of His teachings, the perversion of His word and the exploitation of His name were all prophesied in the Bible. Matthew 24 v 5 says - For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

Read the rest of the article on Medium:
https://medium.com/@1peterpatterns/anikulapo-actor-remarks-i-will-open-a-church-if-i-had-the-akala-resurrection-powers-98e137d46df1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM5wNAO0H_k

1 Like

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 1:36am On Oct 10, 2022
Matthew 24:24

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
2 Timothy 4:3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
2 Peter 2:1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Acts 20:30 cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2022
Matthew 7:15 - Beware...

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2022
1 John 4:1 smiley

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jude 4 Beware

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 2:27am On Oct 22, 2022
Beware of false doctrines and deceiving spirits

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Matthew 7:15

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Revelation 12:9

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Matthew 16:11

Re: Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) by PeterPatterns: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Beware of false teachings

(1) (Reply)

If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? / Is There God In Yoruba Land? / Prov 4;23 If U Ever Desire To Be Rich Kip Ur Hrt With All Diligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.