Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid (20488 Views)

Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Stephaniegold(f): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
But Apc Don fail patapata for Nigeria.....youth Don open eyez now

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Quicknk: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urchins hear

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by penultimatee(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
But,the convention is before the primary election that produced BOLA HAMMED TINUBU.i think PDP lack what to use to campaign for their candidate so they are looking for short cut.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by futurerex: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Urchins and their Push and Start presidential candidate are all invalid tongue undecided
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by CheapHomes1: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Fear fear Useless People's Party

PDP are so scared of Jagaban

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Ckonnet: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
PDP is not wise atall.

You dont let your enemy knows your next move. Lets assume the allegations levelled against Tinubu is lawfully correct(which i dont think) but they should have wait till after they lost the election. Then hit APC hard in court.

Between PDP and Labour party, i dont even know which one consist of dumb people pass.

I don't trust our judiciary that much, if a.p.c wins then it's likely the judiciary I know will pitch tent with incoming govt.
My own is that they should take the matter to court now if they are sure of what they are saying.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Akerele44(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Urchins and their Push and Start presidential candidate are all invalid tongue undecided

Tinubu is now giving u guys sleepless night

Jagaban come back from UK

PDP and LABOUR PARTY don they shake

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
PDP is not wise atall.

You dont let your enemy knows your next move. Lets assume the allegations levelled against Tinubu is lawfully correct(which i dont think) but they should have wait till after they lost the election. Then hit APC hard in court.

Between PDP and Labour party, i dont even know which one consist of dumb people pass.
It's PDP. Very stupid party.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Praise202(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Please tell PDP that I no wam laugh grin

But there is an atom of truth in it
He bought all the delegate including presidential aspirants
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by DWickedLandLord: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
PDP is not wise atall.

Wiseman vote your apc in peace.
To fix the wrongs of apc of course
No need for rubbish analysis
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by doneback04: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
You both you go and rest 2023 we decide
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by jrusky(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pls my party pdp should focus on the monumental crisis rocking the party rather than wasting time on another party flagbearer.

Apc had made their choice and no one can change it for them so pls let's face our internal rancour and fix than been too busy on apc problem.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by wildernessVoice: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dubai based and London based fighting;
Obi-dient we move Nigeria Forward to the promised land in Jesus name.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
PDP is not wise atall.

Agbado people like thinking upside down grin

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Igbodicool(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Let them kick the bucket...

Who cares?!
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by alimiadedayo1: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obojuju:
As it stands right now, Peter Obi is miles ahead of Atiku and Tinubu in the 2023 presidential race. APC and PDP campaign structures are collapsing days to campaign. PDP is in worst possible crisis while APC is facing great resentment from party members who are disenchanted by the lackluster show of its ailing candidate. As of today, Tinubu has no base. He is not even sure of SW. His health has really restricted him. He relies more in aides to get out a message. His campaign is in shambles as there is no visible strategy. Recent google trend shows PO has even overtaken him in Lagos. Party men are not even eager to market him. It will take a miracle for Tinubu to come second. Buhari's body language says a lot on it. Atiku has been chased from south and is confined to the margins of NE & NW. He has failed to unify the party. Most southerners can't fathom a northerner taking over from another northerner. His ambition is just dead-on arrival. Like Tinubu, health challenge is also weighing on him. Peter Obi has all going for him. He is favorite to win. He has the masses on his side. He has gained the heart of the youths. He is definitely coasting home to victory.
your family needs to take care of your mental state It is getting out of hand
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by lhordspy: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

Lol. PDP people just dull. They could have just wait till after election.

But busy body dey do them, as news scarce from their end. Them dey hustle to create traffic too.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by alimiadedayo1: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

is he not saying the truth hypocrite
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by frankson1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Instead of PDP to focus and see how they can gather the carcasses from their collapsed party, they're busy 'chooking mouth' in other party affairs undecided
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by IbomFinest: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
APC=PDP
Throwback:
Atiku and PDP are wasting their time.

They think they are still in the PDP era when they dictated to INEC who to screen out or screen in, then also abuse the EFCC powers to keep their opponents from contesting.

PDP has been rejected forever. They will never rise again.

You forgot it is PDP and LP that are one and the same.

Atiku is PDP Max Pro, Obi and Baba-Ahmed are PDP Lite.

Obi and Baba-Ahmed both purchased PDP nomination forms this year for Presidency and Kaduna Governorship respectively.

Infact, at the start of May 2022, Atiku, Obi, and Baba-Ahmed were all PDP members aspiring for different tickets.

The losers who were Lite, moved to Labour Party.

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by MNDY(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obojuju:
As it stands right now, Peter Obi is miles ahead of Atiku and Tinubu in the 2023 presidential race. APC and PDP campaign structures are collapsing days to campaign. PDP is in worst possible crisis while APC is facing great resentment from party members who are disenchanted by the lackluster show of its ailing candidate. As of today, Tinubu has no base. He is not even sure of SW. His health has really restricted him. He relies more in aides to get out a message. His campaign is in shambles as there is no visible strategy. Recent google trend shows PO has even overtaken him in Lagos. Party men are not even eager to market him. It will take a miracle for Tinubu to come second. Buhari's body language says a lot on it. Atiku has been chased from south and is confined to the margins of NE & NW. He has failed to unify the party. Most southerners can't fathom a northerner taking over from another northerner. His ambition is just dead-on arrival. Like Tinubu, health challenge is also weighing on him. Peter Obi has all going for him. He is favorite to win. He has the masses on his side. He has gained the heart of the youths. He is definitely coasting home to victory.

I analyzed 2023 to a certain Hausa dude on Twitter who thinks it's going to be business as usual. Those their big northern votes will be scattered into the hands of Atiku and Kwankwaso majorly; Obi will still get his little share from there joined with his southern massive votes, and then maybe some for Tinubu (through Shettima).

The north is not deciding 2023 election as usual because their big votes will be shared this time around. The northerners fear revenge by Obi for their years long discrimination of Igbo's. They've been in charge of this country for long too sef. The north can and should take the backseat for a while now. If not for anything, the Igbo's deserve to taste that presidency. They've been sidelined for too long which caused them to start agitating for Biafra, an agitation that has now been distorted and turned into something else with terrible consequences for their region. I pity them and the ordeal they are currently going through.

I am not Igbo but God may have finally decided to listen to the cries of Nigerians through Igbo presidency. They possess superb administrative skills and business acumen. Peter Obi will apply all that for the betterment of this country that has been hell for its citizens because of the bad leaders it has since been bedeviled with.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by ejimatic: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Islie:
*Opposition party insists ruling party has no plan for Nigeria

*APC to inaugurate women campaign council

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/10/09/apc-kicks-as-pdp-says-tinubus-emergence-as-candidate-invalid/
Primary that produced Tinubu was conducted by Adamu not Buni! I don't undertand what the PDP has in mind with their comments on Tinubu! Additionally the convention that produced Adamu has ratified all decions Buni took. In law the convention is the highest decision making body in every party.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by edungene7: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Two gangs of criminals Itz about to go down dirty between them we can't wait for the vawulence to continue loading while we cruise to victory
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by ceaser: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Didn't read it well at first. I thought I read that the court invalidated his emergence.

I said to myself, "that's a new one. How does the constitution handle this type of yam pepper scatter scatter?"
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by nnamdi640: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
PDP is not wise atall.

It is better to do it now because once a winner is decleared as president it is very hard to undo such pronancement except you want to create problem to the nation. Nigeria is a sensitive country that can be set ablaze if wisdom is not applied, that is why no court will invalid such pronancement.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Charly68: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
The court should be careful and avoid reckless pronouncement this time around .. all hands must be on deck so as not to subvert the will of Nigerians
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Thebigheart: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
PDP is not wise atall.

Dumb people like all the Oluwole ministers and aspirants in APC abi.
Kudos, for you for the observation.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by lagosrd: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
APC knows the truth. You can't build something or nothing .

The same judgment was issued to kick APC out in Zamfara and Rivers and currently in Osun state.

The law states that you can't be an elective officer and hold another position at the same time.

Buni was a governor and the acting party chairman at the same time. He was the one that conducted the program that brought this Abdullahi led NWC exco which is null and void abi initio.

Don't forget Akeredolu escaped this one narrowly. Had it been the then acting chairman of APC Buni was joined in the suit PDP instituted against Akeredolu on the gubernatorial election. He would have been a gonner cos Buni was acting illegally against the provisions of the law.

The zamfara case has already gotten to the supreme court and it has been decided. Even if tinubu becomes the present , he may not be sworn in based on earlier ruling of the Apex court
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by zionstaar75: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
PDP is not wise atall.

there is a supreme court judgment in the case of akeredolu that addressed this issue the high Court judge that gave the silly judgment last month just wanted to cash out,the judgment will be thrown out at the court of appeal

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by lagosrd: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
PDP is not wise atall.

Nothing wrong I what they did. The matter has already been decided before like this in Zamfara against APC and I think it has gotten to the Apex court

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel / Buhari's Documentary Is An Insult On Nigerians - Kayode Ogundamisi / Fasoranti: We Have Made Arrests, Say Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.