Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,182 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (32942 Views)

Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by kolaaderin: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
LuxInnovation1:

All I see here is campaign of calumny

Why are you guys playing tribal politics. All those negative comments are from one tribe.

So OP, all you could bring up to discredit obi is an inconsequential comment.

Just by typing Tinubu on Google, do you know how many unprintable comments that will come up.

Exactly what we are saying, the west will never poke nose into the affairs of any governor in the east, they themself judged him and rated him bad in his days as governor. You cant then now turn a 360 degree to your judgement which we all know is super accurate and then tell us otherwise because of ethnicity. Obi is a colossal failure and he should not be contesting for presidency at this trying period of our nation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by spiralwedge(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
madjune:

Ok. Agreed, Tinubu has the best records. He did wonders in Lagos (10 years ago)
He single handedly made Buhari President etc (He's all powerful)

My question: How old is Tinubu now? Is he the same, workaholic Tinubu of years ago?
Do you expect him ( at his frail age now) to.perform all these wonders through the next 8yrs?

I'm not running him down but, why can't you come to terms with reality?
Here, you're given the option to chose a much younger man who can equally perform like Tinubu but no, you're still stuck in your ways.

Check it naa.

It’s not age that will do the job. It’s competence, experience, detribalised and ruggedness. BAT has all all of this. Nigeria is too complex for a bigoted and manipulative Obi to lead. He couldn’t even do that in mere Anambra state.

You guys are funny, 4 years ago you were screaming restructuring and marginalisation and you said Atiku was the man. Atiku is still contesting, why is he no more appealing? Because of your tribal bigotry?

I’ll like to revisit this thread after the elections, because Obi will come distant 4th, and you have no choice but to have Tinubu in the helms of affairs.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by freshvine(f): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Anytime group of youths mentions LEKKI TOLL gate, the ghost of those youths killed there will start haunting Landlord and his household triggering panic mode why?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by spiralwedge(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
TechW:

To build roads and other infrastructure, you need money, and in the shortage of money, you prioritize your government, you take them one after the other and you can never rule complaints from people that are in the queue.
What matters is how it ended and how it started. While in the office , the daughter was a teacher in one of the secondary school. He never put his wife in any political position. He never vie for a senatorial position after he left office.
Atiku was the one that brought him to be his vice and this time around, Nigerians were the ones calling him to serve, so don't think that you're doing obi, you are actually doing yourself. Forget about campaign 9d calunmy, obi is the best thing that can happen Nigeria. I know him personally.

To show you how foolish some people sound, they are asking about those that work with peter obi, Peter obi I know does not reward laziness, he is never a father Christmas, he is passionate with whatever he is doing, those that worked with him speaks good about him but may not follow him about because nobody follow you around without expecting anything in return, he did not steal and whoever makes money through his sweat thinks twice before spending them.
I support him because we share alot in common. I am such a person that go for the best and I tell you he did same when he was a governor of Anambra, he supervises the award of contracts and he gets involved in everything. He gets his information by himself, he listens to the end users hence some o his aids could not cut corners.

The only thing you need to be well balanced is to travel Nigeria well. You are cramming from textbook to spill here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
omenka:
Patrick in SpongeBob Squarepants probably has a higher IQ than you Zombiedients.

At the end of this election season, I'd propose that a mental asylum the size of the entire East be built to cater to you lot. It has got to have 20ft walls electrified razor wire spanning the entire length of it. We wouldn't wanna have any incident of stupidity spilling over into unconterminated population. You know how contagious you people can be.

So pathetic. Tueh.
how I know a lowlife is by his tribal remarks, He makes a sweeping statement like a village nonentity. I know where you are from and I must say that you need to up your game. You are definitely behind your mates in all ramification and to think that you have a life in spin doctoring is a misconception that may end up for you in a disaster if care is not taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
spiralwedge:

The only thing you need to be well balanced is to travel Nigeria well. You are cramming from textbook to spill here.
I am a practical person , I sincere have no idea about what you are saying
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Wickedtruths: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
freshvine:
Anytime group of youths mentions LEKKI TOLL gate, the ghost of those youths killed there will start haunting Landlord and his household triggering panic mode why?

Awkuzu SARS under Peter Obi killed more than 3,000 Igbo youths. Assuming they killed like 3 of your mother's children, you won't be here asking foolish questions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Arysexy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
GavelSlam:

Peter Obi os Olumba Olumba.

It was not a secret within the administrative circles in Awka. “When he went to the burial of his wife’s sister, he flew in a helicopter. He took off from the government house”. Benji Obi adds also that, “he uses the Church to trick people… he is not a true Christian… he attends Olumba Olumba Obu with the helicopter… always accompanied by Valentine Obieyem

Every other thing remains propaganda of evil APC

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by LuxInnovation1: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
kolaaderin:

Exactly what we are saying, the west will never poke nose into the affairs of any governor in the east, they themself judged him and rated him bad in his days as governor. You cant then now turn a 360 degree to your judgement which we all know is super accurate and then tell us otherwise because of ethnicity. Obi is a colossal failure and he should not be contesting for presidency at this trying period of our nation.

Yes, Igbo people call out their own anytime, any day; just as they are calling out Soludo and Hope currently; they don't play tribal politics.

If you can remove tribalism and check people's comments on obi, when his tenure ended, they really applauded him.

Check his ANIDS projects, clean and transparent. Just search ANIDS projects on Google

Unlike other tribes, defending the impossible

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by SirKay2014(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Why are you supporting Tinubu mugu?
Tinubuadvocate:
We know that igbo are supporting that thing base on religion belief and tribe men and we are the next to produce Nigeria president mentality.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
2elliot:
Fani Kayode said worst things about Tinubu.
who takes ffk serious...? Mtcheew... U better wake up to reality it's either Atiku or tinubu as president next year...

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Arysexy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
thunder74:
Tinubu once said he does not believe in one Nigeria he is trying to preside over now. What has changed?

At your service

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by spiralwedge(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
TechW:

I am a practical person , I sincere have no idea about what you are saying

Practical person like me took the textbook aside in 2019 and travelled round the Country to understand it. I travelled from Lagos to several states in the North, Middlebelt, SE, SS and SW.

After that, i can confidently say I am a practical person.

It is a complex country, its leadership requires first and foremost a detribalised person, an experienced, rugged strategist and someone who has made alliances everywhere, to be successful.

Now, that’s what practicality means, not formulating hypotheses from the head.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Nostring: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
They have enough time to go and be digging tweets about what was said about Peter Obi many years ago.....

But that can never change...

On my deactivated account on this forum, I remember saying gruesome things against Peter but today he's the right guy....
what changed suddenly?
Is that kind of followership sensible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
3ple9iner:
I will continue to say this the people who are supporting Obi are,
1) S. Easterners who believe it's there turn to rule.
2) People from other tribe who are sympathetic to the S. Easterners
3) People who just follow the crowd, they can't think for themselves. (These set of people are mostly youths) Arguing with them is a waste of time. I remember one of them arguing with me that Obi hasn't rule before so we should try him.
thank you... Herd mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
JaneGray:
If Obi becomes the winner, things will be fair.
the tin is things will be fairer if Buhari leaves..

But obi people, hmmm well
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Benwallt(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
TechW:

intelligent people know when he left office and also read about the contracts that he awarded and paid 100% mobilization fee before leaving the office that obiano witness the completion.
unintelligent people support their oppressors, play politics with what affects them, thinks politics is like football clubs, they don't know that, nothing meaningful in life knows tribe
the same contracts he couldn't sign and executed for 8yrs in office he signed wen living.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by JaneGray(f): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
2Radii:
the tin is things will be fairer if Buhari leaves..

But obi people, hmmm well

We knows what's best for us, i & you & Nigeria.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
TechW:
the guys said that he called him out because of some things that were wrong and he PO fixed them. nobody is perfect, like me, i am supporting him simply because of it, he is such a person that listens and acts and not the one that calls you a bluff. got it?
as he listened to the doctors after 13months abi??

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive. I know him inside and out
grin grin

Stop lying sir

How do I believe u re igbo with the way u always lambast the fellow
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
spiralwedge:

Practical person like me took the textbook aside in 2019 and travelled round the Country to understand it. I travelled from Lagos to several states in the North, Middlebelt, SE, SS and SW.

After that, i can confidently say I am a practical person.

It is a complex country, its leadership requires first and foremost a detribalised person, an experienced, rugged strategist and someone who has made alliances everywhere, to be successful.

Now, that’s what practicality means, not formulating hypotheses from the head.
what you are saying is a politician and not a competent man. yes, When it comes to competence and agility, peter obi, I give it to peter obi but when it comes to the mastering of the system that has held Nigeria back since ages, I give it to Tinubu and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Lashist(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Only half educated naive n unintelligent person will vote or campaign for Peter Obi. It is impossible for you to be research journalist who can investigate facts from fallacy n still go ahead to chose Obi over Tinubu.

Note it is not that Tinubu is the best Nigeria can afford but sadly he is best among the front runners with Kwankwaso coming a close second while Atiku n Obi should never ever be considered for the job of Nigeria presidency for so many reasons
We know you are a troll but if they ask an idiotic urchin like you to show statistics where Tinubu is better, will you show it?? Let's forget people's opinions about tinubu and obi. Can you use figures to show how tinubu performed better? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
JaneGray:

We knows what's best for us, i & you & Nigeria.

And u think Obi, who Ur people described as a colossal failure is what is good for us??

Haba na..

If someone like soludo what available I would have voted him twice cus the man get sense.

Even while he was the CBN governor, sense was not far from him, but Obi...well, hin set get sense sha.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Lashist(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
2Radii:

And u think Obi, who Ur people described as a colossal failure is what is good for us??

Haba na..

If someone like soludo what available I would have voted him twice cus the man get sense.

Even while he was the CBN governor, sense was not far from him, but Obi...well, hin set get sense sha.

Can you beat your chest and say no single yoruba person has said Tinubu is a bad leader??

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Nchenches: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wickedtruths:

I dealt with a group of guys claiming Obedients yesterday, they couldn't talk when I was thru. Tonight may be your turn.
Tell us 3 ways Peter Obi improved on his misgovernance in Anambra?
Starting from the Awkuzu SARS massacre, how did he ensure that he got justice for families of the innocents killed?
Anambra became the state with highest concentration of roads per square kilometer in Nigeria under Peter Obi govt.
The ultramodern Anambra state University Teaching hospital was built by Peter Obi.
N6 billion Naira was disbursed to govt sec schools released to their original church owners during Peter Obi administration of Anambra state.

Awkuzu massacre? Was Peter Obi the IGP or chief federal prosecutor when the massacre took place?
The federal government police and federal prosecutor should be held accountable for not apprehending the killers.
Cry for Nigeria, not for Peter Obi, if people with your low IQ are hailed by other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Obamaofusa: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
haslaw:

You are very ry funny aswear grin
Obi couldn't fix things while he was governor for 8 years but retuned to fix them after leaving office grin
grin
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by JaneGray(f): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
2Radii:

Haba na..

Okay then you think Atiku or Tinubu can change Nigeria for the better?.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Spandau: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m not really surprised at all. Deep down, most of the guys supporting Peter Obi knows that he failed woefully as governor of Anambra state. They are simply supporting him because they hate Tinubu and APC. In terms of performance, it’s insane to compare Peter Obi with Tinubu. It’s not even close at all. It’s like someone telling us in ten years time that Ikpeazu was a far better governor than Sanwoolu and Zulum.

Religion, tribalism and senseless hatred is what is fueling the support for Peter Obi. Good enough, those supporting him are in the minority. The vast majority of sensible people like us will ensure that Peter Obi never becomes the president of Nigeria.

Kadoso Mutairu! Always fighting and never winning.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Nchenches: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
kestolove95:
Ipob people just want d worst governor in Nigeria should be Dia cuz his a biafran... Never

Yoruba Nation agitators want who? A quasi dead Tinubu as president so that once Shettima takes over after Tinubu's demise, Yoruba Nation agitators shall have more excuses to move for Oduduwa Republic .

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TrueNigerian300: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is why I laugh at some few non-igbos who are shouting obidients all over the place, but are foolish to see that Obi is a complete Igbo project - though there is nothing wrong in that but why hiding under competence?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
JaneGray:

Okay then you think Atiku or Tinubu can change Nigeria for the better?.
well, I don't believe in any of them I swear...I am a yoruba man but even tinubu is not having my vote (a no kuku get pvc set)

But WETIN dey pain me na how Una dey take raise the obi wey Una call failure by unasef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P / Ex-Governor Loses Hotel In Singapore To Mistress / Governor Adeleke Shows His Football Skills (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.