Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Brother From Hell - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother From Hell (1544 Views)

How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother From Hell by Tunjibalogun: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2022
Yes you heard me right. My brother seems to be from hell. He is the first son, family of 6 children

He was giving all the privileges in childhood, he went to one of the best secondary schools and did his masters in UK and was doing PhD before he was deported for alcohol related offences.
Prior to his departure to UK my brother tormented my parents, always having accidents that nearly claimed his life, my mom did nurse him in the hospital. He womanises and brought women to the house. My parents were tired and sent him to do his masters in the UK and he completed and was running his PhD. He became an offender and got deported. He recently drove off with my dad's car and crashed it necessitating us getting a new car for dad and just yesterday he went to drink again and crashed my daddy's car.
My 3 siblings stay in abroad, 2 in UK and 1 in USA, whereas I and my sister are doing very well in naija, then this my brother from hell made us 3 in naija
I have lost emotions for my brother, he brings my parents tears and nothing less.

My brother is from hell cry cry
Re: My Brother From Hell by JASONjnr(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2022
I've come to understand that karma is always real.....

You should ask your parents their source of wealth.

Or they should talk about the people they've offended and betrayed.

I've seen politicians and their kids often cause them alot. They are always staying in the hotel and squandering their parent's wealth and some of them always putting their parents in tears.

I hope that they're not harvesting the karma they planted some years back. Or they manner in which they used to train him often bring a child to be a pain in the their azz.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother From Hell by Slynation(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2022
I would have said everything boils down to upbringing but if 1 out of 6 is misbehaving, then your parents did a very good job, he was influenced by peer group since he has a lot of money at his disposal...

I'm afraid, at this stage of his life, he can only change if he choose to change, perhaps you all just have to join hands and relocate your parents so they can breathe fresh air...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother From Hell by Candidlady: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2022
he brings my parents tears and nothing less.

Male kids for you...

poison him
Re: My Brother From Hell by oldienavie: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

I've seen politicians and their kids often cause them alot. They are always staying in the hotel and squandering their parent's wealth and some of them always putting their parents in tears.

I hope that they're not harvesting the karma they planted some years back. Or they manner in which they used to train him often bring a child to be a pain in the their azz.
Imagine what a Nigerian youth is typing ?
No hope for that country with lunatics like this roaming around.

12 Likes

Re: My Brother From Hell by Mindlog: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Your parents enabled him and still doing so.
Re: My Brother From Hell by Tunjibalogun: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

I don't know we had mad people here too, mad man with an opinion lol

5 Likes

Re: My Brother From Hell by Tunjibalogun: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2022
oldienavie:

Imagine what a Nigerian youth is typing ?
No hope for that country with lunatics like this roaming around.
The guy is probably having some mental issues lol

2 Likes

Re: My Brother From Hell by Baronthecelebri: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
Yes you heard me right. My brother seems to be from hell. He is the first son, family of 6 children

He was giving all the privileges in childhood, he went to one of the best secondary schools and did his masters in UK and was doing PhD before he was deported for alcohol related offences.
Prior to his departure to UK my brother tormented my parents, always having accidents that nearly claimed his life, my mom did nurse him in the hospital. He womanises and brought women to the house. My parents were tired and sent him to do his masters in the UK and he completed and was running his PhD. He became an offender and got deported. He recently drove off with my dad's car and crashed it necessitating us getting a new car for dad and just yesterday he went to drink again and crashed my daddy's car.
My 3 siblings stay in abroad, 2 in UK and 1 in USA, whereas I and my sister are doing very well in naija, then this my brother from hell made us 3 in naija
I have lost emotions for my brother, he brings my parents tears and nothing less.

take him to rehab fast
Re: My Brother From Hell by HarlequinLekex: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2022
@JASONjnr,people don't want to hear the truth,Tunjibalogun
Re: My Brother From Hell by JASONjnr(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
@JASONjnr,people don't want to hear the truth,Tunjibalogun
And it hurts when the say the truth.
Re: My Brother From Hell by fyzaila: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

Op this guy is not far from the truth.
Well, you're offended because the truth is always a bitter pill to swallow. Many people underestimate the work of karma. Directly or indirectly it comes back to deal with people who deserves it.

It is happening right before our eyes.

1 Like

Re: My Brother From Hell by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

And ?

Did you expect him to change aftet moving to UK ? From your narration he was already bad before moving to UK

He was already doomed as UK everything is by the book

1 Like

Re: My Brother From Hell by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Your parents failed woefully in bringing up your brother, and they are still doing it now by pampering a deported useless*son.

It was enough for them to open their door for a bad son, yet they go further allowing him access to their car, what nonsense'?

**"* You and family should gather some money and give your brother, tell him to go rent a house and live on his own, he should look for a job. Chase him out of the house, he's not interested in becoming anything good.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother From Hell by Tunjibalogun: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Your parents failed woefully in bringing up your brother, and they are still doing it now by pampering a deported useless*son.

It was enough for them to open their door for a bad son, yet they go further allowing him access to their car, what nonsense'?

**"* You and family should gather some money and give your brother, tell him to go rent a house and live on his own, he should look for a job. Chase him out of the house, he's not interested in becoming anything good.

Nobody failed. Probably your own parents are failures not mine. He was directed in the right part to life, wonder how 1 out of 6 children is given them trouble embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Brother From Hell by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wow, such a dolt', now relax and read my comment again. I never said your parents are failures, but I said your parents failed in training him , you shouldn't be so sick' in your brain that you cannot see the difference in the two statements. In those days, my dad could never allow us use his computer or touch his cars if we offended him, but your parents are still pampering their deported son even when it's clear he is not ready to become better.

[/b]
Tunjibalogun:

Nobody failed. Probably your own parents are failures not mine. He was directed in the right part to life, wonder how 1 out of 6 children is given them trouble embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother From Hell by MufasaLion: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Slynation:
I would have said everything boils down to upbringing but if 1 out of 6 is misbehaving, then your parents did a very good job, he was influenced by peer group since he has a lot of money at his disposal...

I'm afraid, at this stage of his life, he can only change if he choose to change, perhaps you all just have to join hands and relocate your parents so they can breathe fresh air...

Rightly put!

Imagine what the boy above is insinuating.

1 Like

Re: My Brother From Hell by HeightsKE: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

He is not from anything hell..it is family or household issue....
Does your father have have brothers?
Does your father have half mother? What about your uncles? Does your paternal grandfather have other wives?
Re: My Brother From Hell by HeightsKE: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Do you really know what you are saying?
How can you give up on a son just like that?
He's their first son and he ain't just anybody in the family.
It's frustrating what he's doing, really the family got a whole lot of prayers and hoping to do.
Re: My Brother From Hell by ecolime(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
I'm sure this same guy is above 40.

Does he still live with your parents?
Re: My Brother From Hell by begoniaa: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

A grown ass man is behaving like an immature twa.t and you can only blame the parents? grin

When will you guys ever take responsibility for your actions? In all you said now, you don't have any words of advice for your gender and the influence of peer pressure from his fellow guys perhaps?

If a lady was prostituting and being promiscuous with reckless abandon, she's paying the karma of her parents, too, right?

Lmaooo, I don hear another one today again.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother From Hell by begoniaa: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

But why are you legitly cursing someone over some imaginary parents now? grin

Ko proper o.
Re: My Brother From Hell by GboyegaD(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
I do not think it is fair to label him evil because others turned out better. He might have been raised with some sense of entitlement been the first child and a male at that. There are many things that could have been responsible and many times, other siblings might not be able to see it and would rather cast him like you are doing right now.

That said, he needs psychotherapy. He might be feeling like a failure and might need good therapy to come out of the bondage he's put his mind in.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother From Hell by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
I didn't say they should give up on him, I said he should be established and sent away from his parents house, an apartment rented for him to go live as an adult male that he is. I don't see wisdom in allowing a mature first son live with his aged parents, yet stressing the aged parents. Prayers for him can be done from afar.
HeightsKE:

Do you really know what you are saying?
How can you give up on a son just like that?
He's their first son and he ain't just anybody in the family.
It's frustrating what he's doing, really the family got a whole lot of prayers and hoping to do.

1 Like

Re: My Brother From Hell by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Candidlady:
he brings my parents tears and nothing less.

Male kids for you...

poison him

You need Jesus Christ babe

Your wickedness will eat you up k

Change k
Re: My Brother From Hell by Octopusssy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
First born battle
Re: My Brother From Hell by begoniaa: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Octopusssy:
First born battle

Dem don ban you too? grin grin

Fellow convict.
Re: My Brother From Hell by havilla(f): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Wow, my brother who was also the first born was this same way maybe even worse, he couldn't even finish his degree from the UK before he came back, he was aggressive and a chronic alcoholic. He went to rehab for months soo much spent but no improvement, his story is too long. Unfortunately he died last month after binging three days straight on Origin bitters with an already damaged liver and heart condition all caused by substance abuse. It's really tough having someone like that in the family, keep praying for him and ask God to visit him, rehab is another option it may be the best solution for him.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother From Hell by Octopusssy(f): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
begoniaa:

Dem don ban you too? grin grin

Fellow convict.
They tried to bury us but they don't know that we are seeds grin
Re: My Brother From Hell by Tunjibalogun: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
havilla:

Wow, my brother who was also the first born was this same way maybe even worse, he couldn't even finish his degree from the UK before he came back, he was aggressive and a chronic alcoholic. He went to rehab for months soo much spent but no improvement, his story is too long. Unfortunately he died last month after binging three days straight on Origin bitters with an already damaged liver and heart condition all caused by substance abuse. It's really tough having someone like that in the family, keep praying for him and ask God to visit him, rehab is another option it may be the best solution for him.
Hi dear, everything has been done for him oo, currently we have no emotions again towards him, I mean the siblings except maybe his parents of course. We don't even care what happens to him, that's how bad it has gotten. My concern is just my parents. And you know he's always been at home now, he's also very dubious. I rather send an outsider run errand than to trust him with my money. He's a brother from hell angry
Re: My Brother From Hell by Tunjibalogun: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
havilla:

If I can reach out to you too, it would be nice
Re: My Brother From Hell by begoniaa: 2:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Octopusssy:
They tried to bury us but they don't know that we are seeds grin

Or we're like a d**k that'll rise again. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should Somebody Wish His Or Her Marriage Partner Dead, L Am Just Wondering. / Parents - Spending On Kids / Can One Raise A Family With A Net Income Of 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.