Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,294 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Selling Your Idea - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Selling Your Idea (895 Views)

Boost The Rate Of Selling Your Imported Tablets...strictly For Lagosians / Post Ur Pics/functions If Selling Your Laptop 4 70k. / How To Make Over #50,000 Selling Your Ideas From Any Where In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Your Idea by chickalo: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2007
i have many innovations in electrical field and in business strategies. How do i sell these ideas to electrical companies and busness organizations respectively in Nigeria (if any give example please) Your contribution would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Selling Your Idea by SHOT(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
Guess we have some things in common. what i discovered is to first build up on the ideas you have.
write it down to every details, illustration, predictions and everything needed to be written.
Type it and make it presentable, then come up with a summary or an overview of the idea.
That will be a good start.
Am still looking for the next possible steps which i believe is to protect your idea legally ,
Re: Selling Your Idea by concordetz: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
I HAVE SO MUCH NEWLY FABRICATED IDEAS AWAITING PATRONAGE HOW DO I GET SPONSORS FOR THEM PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME ON 08033217779 OR email concordetz@yahoo.com
Re: Selling Your Idea by apmis: 2:30am On Aug 29, 2007
The next thing is to get a lawyer that is into intellectual property and then get a patent from the intellectual property rights commision ( I think that is what it is called) before you start talking to anyone.
Re: Selling Your Idea by ajayi1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2007
the best way is to get your Lawyer, If you know that your idea is a genuine idea. So anybody that do the idea at your back will be jailed.
Re: Selling Your Idea by chickss: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2007
Thanks a trillion times you've all been of good help.
Re: Selling Your Idea by Afam(m): 1:21am On Aug 30, 2007
ajayi1:

the best way is to get your Lawyer, If you know that your idea is a genuine idea. So anybody that do the idea at your back will be jailed.

Jailed? What for?

What if I already have the idea before you imagine you have it?

We should be realistic, in a world full of billions of people you never know what ideas your neighbour may have that you may imagine you are just coming up with.
Re: Selling Your Idea by meetagape(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2010
Hello friends,
I have been working and praying alongside to produce a machine, device or stuff that can generate electricity for 24/7 without input, and finally its here. Am not referring to the much advertised fuel-less generator with dc motor + alternator. My Invention is electronic and not mechanical. It could generate constant electricity (AC) for 24/7 and can work a whole month before its being switched off the first time.
I do not want to go into mass production of this device for some reasons including that am still a student, i want to sell the idea off to few companies who are in the system already that would commercialize it or for any purpose of their choice. Materials used for my device were locally sourced, the working prototype that has been on for some time now is very portable, no noise, smoke or fuel. I do not want to give much details or the working principle here.
I believe in this invention and as i have searched through the internet, i have not seen any like it.
If u are interested in buying this business or invention, please feel free to call me now or send me e-mail:
07032117108, meetagape@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop 4 Sale / Brand New Hp Notebook Dv7-1262us / New And Faitly Used Generators And Laptops!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.