Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply (28463 Views)

Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by BeatriceM1(f): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Etimocracy:
Good pm guys. I got a mail for a rescheduled cognitive test. Meanwhile, this is the first time i am getting a mail from Premium Trust. anyone in same shoes?
yes ooo
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by AdelankeAyomide(f): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
I wasn't rescheduled oh, what's happening?

Those of you that got rescheduled, did you all send emails?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by AdelankeAyomide(f): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
For those of us that didn't get a reschedule, what should we do? Should we call them or what?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by AdelankeAyomide(f): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Also, it looks like it's only those that were unable to do the test that were rescheduled. Is there anyone who started the test and had issues with the assessment rescheduled?

Please if you got rescheduled which category do you fall under

A. I was rescheduled but I didn't get any invite before
B. I was rescheduled but I couldn't do the first assessment, it was showing blank
C. I was rescheduled but I did the first assessment and I was logged out and asked to click the robot box severally
D. I wasn't rescheduled at all

Please kindly reply, thank you
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Rookie091: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
BeatriceM1:
yes ooo
Etimocracy:
Good pm guys. I got a mail for a rescheduled cognitive test. Meanwhile, this is the first time i am getting a mail from Premium Trust. anyone in same shoes?

Me too.. just got the mail too… I was wondering and searched if they sent me mail before that I didn’t acknowledged but there was none
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Rookie091: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
AdelankeAyomide:
Also, it looks like it's only those that were unable to do the test that were rescheduled. Is there anyone who started the test and had issues with the assessment rescheduled?

B. I was rescheduled but I couldn't do the first assessment, it was showing blank
C. I was rescheduled but I did the first assessment and I was logged out and asked to click the robot box severally

A
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by aurorae1: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
BeatriceM1:

Please how was it, give us expo na

grin tongue
Well, the time was just enough. You have to be quick.
The first set of questions - reasoning. You'll be given statements, choose how implicit it is.
The second- reasoning again but with letters. You basically have to find patterns with the letters. E.g ABC, DEF, ..., JKL. Not this simple of course, but I hope you get it.
The third was numbers. I advise you do the above sets quickly so you have time for this. Multiplication sets, number theory (not too hard)...

Each set had 5 questions or 6.
Like a poster above said, if you're familiar with the concept of cognitive tests, you'll be ok.

Good luck!
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by AJCA: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
I did mine, and it was fine and easy

There is also a section of find the nearest meaning to a given word. That was a bit hard for me but I did my best
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by AJCA: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
The way the test was, it is not something you can prepare for before hand, except the assumption question part. Even the maths was damn simple especially for me that don't know math
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Etimocracy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
AJCA:
The way the test was, it is not something you can prepare for before hand, except the assumption question part. Even the maths was damn simple especially for me that don't know math

Can the test be attempted with a phone?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Omuka: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
AdelankeAyomide:

I fall into C category.
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Titokellas(f): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
I was rescheduled for the test, got the invite this evening.
I pray that we do better this time.
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by officialchikzy0(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Titokellas:
I was rescheduled for the test, got the invite this evening.
I pray that we do better this time.
please how did you go abt it?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Fweshspice(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Mujeebsalaudeen:
I think the way forward is to notify them by sending mail
Yeah I already did that... Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Leesilee: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2022
08168653333.. please add me to the WhatsApp group..��The link posted isn’t opening on my end�
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Leobahor: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Who else haven't been rescheduled?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by AdelankeAyomide(f): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2022
I have not be rescheduled, I even sent another email and the Customer Care rep said that I have been rescheduled. I have replied her mail saying that I have not be rescheduled.

Hopefully they send me another invite soon.
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Leobahor: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2022
AdelankeAyomide:
I have not be rescheduled, I even sent another email and the Customer Care rep said that I have been rescheduled. I have replied her mail saying that I have not be rescheduled.

Which email did you sent them a message with?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Goodlucknigeria: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2022
My brother just completed his assessment
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Velaryonhouse: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2022
Leesilee:
08168653333.. please add me to the WhatsApp group..��The link posted isn’t opening on my end�
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Velaryonhouse: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2022
Goodlucknigeria:
My brother just completed his assessment
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Etimocracy(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2022
If there's a WhatsApp group, kindly add me 09155745787. The links aren't working
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by ashewoboy(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2022
AdelankeAyomide:

Which state?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Frayo153: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2022
Jaymidas001:
Who else is unable to load the test
The link to the test yesterday was very bad
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Temipearl: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2022
Please kindly assist with a link to the group that goes through or add on WhatsApp 07063243168
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by vincentmoses921: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2022
whats the quilgo ID
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by AdelankeAyomide(f): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2022
ashewoboy:

Which state?

I don't understand, do you mean my state of residence?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by AdelankeAyomide(f): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Leobahor:

Which email did you sent them a message with?

My personal email, the one that I used to apply for the position
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Fweshspice(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2022
What's Quiligo submission ID?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by ashewoboy(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2022
AdelankeAyomide:

I don't understand, do you mean my state of residence?

Yes.
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by AJCA: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Etimocracy:

Can the test be attempted with a phone?

I don't know

I used a laptop.

You could try phone then put it in desktop site
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by AJCA: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2022
Fweshspice:
What's Quiligo submission ID?

I did not know this also

I put in my ID number there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? / N-power Announces End Date For Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.