Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

#EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo (40405 Views)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by LastProphet: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

A woman like you saying rubbish because of elections?

It's well , the the wounded heal

But you didn't answer her, where are the relatives of the killed? What a coincidence that all those that were killed are those without relatives that will even take to social media at least?

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Emman08: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is uncalled for. All in the name of “politics“?
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

God bless you.

Now tell me your value in life after failure?

Olosho no dey get shame na

If u and olosho dey fight,if u naked am,she no go mind

So na wetin thiz banter dey all about,don't thread that part with a shameless being

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by KennethEnyi(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
If that useless tinumbu make mistake and win there will be civil war II In Nigeria we will protest and destroy everything in sight we will burn down banks and loot everything burn down supermarkets kill hundreds of thousands of Yoruba people( Sanford driver vulcanizers touts street boys agboro etc) kill them in sight hijack trailers transporting fuel to filling stations kill the aboki driving it drive like 30 of them to the center of a major area and set them all ablaze demolish 20 or more high rise buildings on Lagos island bomb the lekki toll gate raze ladino and balogun market and set fire to thousands of danfo and brt then March straight for the secretariat and government house!!!!!!!

Una think say end sars na something Abi una never see!!!!u want to keep Nigeria useless and underdeveloped for decades to come Abi

Una never see anything yet!!!! sad

Useless people

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by cliqtips: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
I can see you're uncultured and you've comprehension problems.
If you can't read to understand simple and plain English. I guess it's a lost course then.

Or were in my comment did I say Tinubu ordered the shooting ?

I guess you can call your family members Mugu too.

You're not a Nigerian but you're always writing about Nigeria... no be juju be that... Omo ale

You're not proud to be a Nigerian again abi...

LegendHero:

This is not a matter of politician, this is a matter is saying the truth.

Did Tinubu ordered the Lekki shooting? If no, why them must you hang the failure of the federal government on the man’s neck and you expect us to help you trend the propaganda.

You be mugu. You don’t even know if I’m in Nigeria or not, you just open your mouth and start parroting nonsense.
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Enyimbamercedes: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Illiterate.
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Proudlyomonna: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
As a hungry woman i have decided to support asiwaju because he'll wipe out hunger from the land, and people will have and earn more than 100k to start a family

Ok He will also turn fuel to#65 naira per litre abi grin grin
We have heard promises from Him already,he even knows that Nigerians don't believe shishi from Him,but He believes it's Nija,and so due to the level of suffering dey imposed on the common man it will be easy to use Money to buy his way in undecided
Come 2023 your President will be Peter Obi or Atiku, as for tinubu and his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,him no go smell shishi.
From the East,to the North to the South to the West,all sensible Nigerians agree with the fact that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country and they must go.
#ENDAPCNOW.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

God bless you.

Now tell me your value in life after failure?
Blood of Jesus!!!, this one loud o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by 43Ronin: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
That's is why it's only Urchins that will marry you. Stop looking for husband from non-urchins

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by justdream(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
This Musiliu no get sense atol. Marijuana fullam.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by 43Ronin: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
I like the way tifnubu camp have tribalized the politics against their master. Lol.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by LegendHero(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
cliqtips:
I can see you're uncultured and you've comprehension problems.
If you can't read to understand simple and plain English. I guess it's a lost course then.

Or were in my comment did I say Tinubu ordered the shooting ?

I guess you can call your family members Mugu too.

You're not a Nigerian but you're always writing about Nigeria... no be juju be that... Omo ale

You're not proud to be a Nigerian again abi...

If your eye is still functioning, you can see I said who tell you “I’m in Nigeria”.

How does the above translate to I’m not Nigerian, IPOB illiterate?!
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by TempmailNigga: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

even gooogle check didnt understand that F**k he was sayin....he as the same acccent has one nairaland babe call Sweetplum.. she all way spekin pigeon english coz her english grama sound yoruba (REAL TALK) embarassed

Shut up You too mumu, na sweetplum make you sound dumb like so, You no make any single point trying to be funny … she even say you carry eraser prick , go address that wan

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
TempmailNigga:

Shut up You too mumu, na sweetplum make you sound dumb like so, You no make any single point trying to be funny … she even say you carry eraser prick , go address that wan

so MC Oluomo is yor hero...abi?...hooodlum ilitaarate ugly loookin mofo that cant even spek english or spell his name...and then u wonder why people stillsay nigeria is a bush country!!(no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by TempmailNigga: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

so MC Oluomo is yor hero...abi?...hooodlum ilitaarate ugly loookin mofo that cant even spek english or spell his name...and then u wonder why people stillsay nigeria is a bush country!!(no ofeinse) undecided

Nairaland Ekuke mastiff Calm down

I be Peter Obi all Day 100%
But e no mean say ah no go point out your uselessness

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
TempmailNigga:

Nairaland Ekuke mastiff Calm down

I be Peter Obi all Day 100%
But e no mean say ah no go point out your uselessness

so u sayin u a gay version of Peter Obi..corect? bro, do u no being Gay in Nigeria is iligal and u will be jail for 14 years? (juss sayin) undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by cliqtips: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
LegendHero:

If your eye is still functioning, you can see I said who tell you “I’m in Nigeria”.

How does the above translate to I’m not Nigerian, IPOB illiterate?!

Not only IPOB. This how an educated illiterate thinks. They think anyone that's not supporting Tinubu is an IPOB... Lmao

Congratulations because you're not in #nigeria.... Lmao.

I guess the country you're right is also like Nigeria in terms of development because if not you're a disgrace for your previous comments.

You didn't witness the endsar massacre, and you were talking as if you were there.

I think people like you should be visiting psychiatric hospital to have yourself examined.

People like you just pass through school but school didn't pass through you.

Educated illiterate...

Biko, where is your liar Mohammed sef...
It's been awhile we heard from him.

Baba sef don know say APC don't wash unlike before he for don come up to defend one or two things... he don tire too.
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by kazma1010(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Agbaro will b Agbaro wat did he kwn abt d govt ,pls some one should called him to oder evrytin abt endsars as gon he should not let d people's of 9ija remember abt dat again....olodo

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by benjaminlawson(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
luvinhubby:

The judicial commission of enquiry set up by the Lagos state government and was led by a retired judge of the high court confirmed the death of at least 11 persons that were killed by soldiers at Lekki toll gate.
Please stop disgracing yourself publicly
Is only in Nigeria you find this kind on insincerity. A Lagos state government that setup commission of enquiry, with the members worked diligently for about a year, but later rubbished the efforts of these sincere senior citizens with one useless government white paper. Where on earth did they get their own information. The circumstances of event before the arrival of army calls for more questions; why did they switched off the light? after all darkness is meant for evil doers, who controls the light at the place? and why was the camera removed? Answering all these questions will give us a clue that indeed there are some conspiracies at Lekki toll gate on that day.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Reasoning(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
It a Case of dog eat dog!!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by plaindealer: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
MC asked them a simple question, show me 1 body, but all I see is rubbish, but no bodies of dead endsars terrorists.

The only dead people are Eniola Badmus and the other fake deaths endsars terrorists used to incite and destroy Lagos.

This is why we won't let you terrorists stage any illegal rubbish in Lagos, we won't let you violate laws and curfews, no more staged acts of terror in Lagos state, never again.
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Freethinker87: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Agberos are now leaders in Yoruba land. Who would have thought that a day will come when agberos will mount the podium and speak authoritatively at political events? Awo must be very proud. Currently, there's a consistent effort to rebrand agberos and call them "Lagos park managers" and I'm sure they'll succeed.

Tinubu has done it before in Yoruba traditional institutions. Agberos now occupy almost all the royal stools in Lagos. Educated Yorubas now bow down to illiterate agberos in their palaces and call them Kabiyesi. Je su!!!!! embarassed cry

Yoruba Ronu ooo

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Christistruth00: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
cool
Kanu in his October Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy Lagos said as Long as the Government of Lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed

This is the Audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1 hr 1 min Shut down the British Embassy in Abuja, Occupy it.

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in Lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In Lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Sharz: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Illiterate will always be illiterate, see how he is fooling himself because another Agbero position Tinubu will give him but God in Heaven will never allow Tinubu to smell President seat nor Aso rock, AGbero people, come on go and get a life

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Hotspotbro(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
[b onload=\x00\xff]damn[/b]
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Rebuke: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
There's no respect in politics mr short man.Let us fight sef, stop forming civil.

Who is this misguided and confused gender that's forming warlord here? Even if yhu have no conscience, have yhu no shame too?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Cholison(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
One day some of us including MC will now to nature and the stack reality of this fiasco in the name of political poywill haunt those of his children he sent abroad while his principals shut down the universities.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by themanderon: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
The fact You have known thugs and killers campaigning for this man should get people worried. A federal republic of thugs and killers is what Nigeria would become cos baba Alagbado will let his urchins roam free and unhindered.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by molas02: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
LoL... Come see agbero ooo.. 2023 na 36 state go do election. Modaku ooo... Am Yoruba but am Obident.... Get that right Mr agbero

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Konjiboii: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Cultist sef dey talk, abeg if this is your role model, no be swear but you won't go far in this life.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by babytoun: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Apc supporters are not smart
Bringing up endsars story will hurt tinubu , no matter the explanation.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by rezy15(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
As a hungry woman i have decided to support asiwaju because he'll wipe out hunger from the land, and people will have and earn more than 100k to start a family
Have you received the 5k promised in 2015? 100k is now the new promise, accounting for inflation abi? Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested / Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) / Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.