Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo (53444 Views)

2023: Anxiety As PDP Begins Presidential Campaign Amid Atiku/Wike Feud / Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today / 2019: PDP Begins Sale Of Nomination Forms (cost Of Forms) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by jditimiya(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Money don change hand so much that at the end most of them go get heart attack from the outcome of the result.
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by PecE2Make: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
When the contry fall again blame this people on T shirts and face caps
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by nesphil(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
You sure say your eyes are good at all grin

Abdul05:
grin the upper seats are vacant

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Unseen(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
A google search of one the pictures produced the results below.

The pictures are from 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/4988665/flavour-bishop-imeh-performed-pdp

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by jditimiya(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Broveens42:

Wike was just deceiving gullible Nigerians by creating a distraction to push out # from nija ...that explains his frequent trips...

But Efcc could understand the game

Wike go soon press your neck when the results go they come out. Money and human heart no dey work well o.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by PeterObi4LP: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu must never be Nigeria President. Nigerians take note.

Adekanmbi wrote.......

My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters,

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough Omo Yoruba, when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an Omoluabi doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

*Remi Tinubu (Wife):* Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.

*Mrs Lola Akande (Sister-in-law):* She is Tinubu's wife’s sister. He made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*Hon. Sunkanmi (Nephew):* the member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja. He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*Sade Tinubu-Ojo (Daughter):* She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets. Sade replaced Tinubu’s adopted mother as the Iyaloja. Technically, he made the position an hereditary/family position.

*Oyetunde Ojo (Son-in-law):* Tinubu made him a member of the House of Representatives member in Ekiti State. He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting. Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*Seyi Tinubu (Son):* He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account. This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos. His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor,

*Fola Tinubu (nephew):* He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu. The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.

*Akeem Muri-Okunola (His friend’s son/and his former PA):* He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*Akinola Benson (Personal Assistant):* He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*Jide Idris (His Cousin):* The three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*Bolaji Ariyo (former ADC):* The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government was also Tinubu's ADC.

*Gbolahan Lawal (ADC):* The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*Dr. Sikiru Tinubu (Cousin):* He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja. The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu. Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

*Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola (Cousin):* Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.

- Muri Adekanmbi Olufade

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by candygist: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
onatisi:

That is the best thing ,all the problems they are having is nothing personal . They will resolve it ,it is better for them if atiku wins ,they know what is at stake .

It will be better for them but not for Nigeria if Atiku wins. You just said it all

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Bigchristo: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Pictures are coming out of Uyo Akwa Ibom State where PDP kicks off it Presidential campaign
The Godswill Akpabio Stadium is already filled up with thousands of people outside the stadium not being allowed to enter
The city of Uyo is currently on a standstill as PDP Supporters and PDP Governors, Chieftains and Power Brokers have all Landed in Uyo.
PDP is South South
South South is PDP
Atiku is money man all I see is rented crowd, I used to like PDP then but when Peter Obi show up I got no choice than to be liking him personally I can never vote for PDP even if all my friends are running for office under PDP platform, I exited like 2 WhatsApp group when they saw Peter Obi in my WhatsApp picture cry start grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by ButterBerry: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
South South is the most Educated Region in terms of Voting in Nigeria.
They don't vote based on Ethnicity or tribal.
They vote based on the candidate capabilities.

South South is formally PDP but not anymore.

New music has been released and the dancing step have changed.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by zamirikpo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Half of this people will vote LB and APC grin grin
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by akway22: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:

My friend, Where is Wike?
is wike relevant, he has since Lost his political value

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Cajal(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
onatisi:

That is the best thing ,all the problems they are having is nothing personal . They will resolve it ,it is better for them if atiku wins ,they know what is at stake .
Yes
National treasury is at stake

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by honour7: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lol, why everybody wear uniform, na to identify how to share the money wey dem bring
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Espelbengz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Party that marginalizes southerners despite supporting them 100% yet they still love them 110% and blame APC for everything!
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by iSense247: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Abdul05:
I had to checked the photos again to be sure of your claim. I didn't see your monicker first.

But why are you rented urchins always hiding your pain under laughing emojis? I pity you though.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by CheapHomes1: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Timi Alaibe, Bukola Saraki, Ex Vice President Nnmadi Sambo, Ex Governor Shekarau, some of Wike ex aides , Ex Governor of Bauchi State and former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu, Ex Governor of Edo State Lucky Igbinedion and other top PDP Chieftains and Ex Governors and Ex Ministers have touched down in Uyo for the PDP Presidential Campaign

Inasmuch as APC and Tinubu aren't an option for nigeria, looking at these names, it's obvious nigeria still has a long way to go?
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by yad2eidi: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Abdul05:
stop abusing drugs

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Bhol28: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
When we talk about STRUCTURES.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Wilson500: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wike the wicked is in PH cooking the downfall of Atiku in the general poll
e go shock PDP next year
He is not called wicked for nothing grin
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Joniww(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Unseen:

cc seun, mynd44
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by lereinter(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
God bless the governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Hushbingo: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by BiGVEEN58(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Paid bots
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by mctony5050(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
PDP all the way..I am fully Articulated...PDP ...POWER TO THE PEOPLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
90% people there are there just to view the spectacle because the state are closed by state government because of the event therefore many of them are idle so they will troops to the stadium to keep themselves instead of being in the home idle doing nothing. Remember 2019 jubri buhari came to aba for campaign. The stadium was filled up I, a staunt hater of buhari went there infact I struggled to get inside because I want to see that useless jubri live and direct.. despite the fanfare apc got zero votes from Abia, if they want to taste the microphone let them open up the state for business let's see how many people that will be there
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Kelvinskillz: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Asgard73:

And what’s Wike influence in Akwaibom

Ship has set sail

Wike is still to find his feet

November we will be in his state Rivers

No body the find Wike ..

Make he no run ..

Udom is fully incharge of akwaibom state same way Wike is incharge of his state

Novice
No Governor is a slave to other
Wike starts and end in obiakpor

Know this and eat well

Now you know where Wike is

Fools everywhere

Power to the people
North 2023
Na this power go choke u to obilivion
Slave.
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Kyase(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
If Peter Obi get half of this
Make I change my name

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by akway22: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Cruising to Victory

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by clovislouis(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Unseen:

this atiku is a bloody liar
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Akerele44(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
22o62021:
See as stadium empty.

U too dey drink garri sha

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Unseen(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
These are old 2019 pictures from this thread....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.