Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT (41020 Views)

Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by hopexter(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
nickyj19:
yeye dey smell undecided

Auntie nothing dey smell for here, hope say your mouth no too near your nose? grin grin
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by truthfinder319: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Children of hate will not sleep tonight. #Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Benwallt(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
See as Tinubu fresh even Ipob Igbo wan kiss am
guy,i b no wan talk am b4, the man fresh.
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by bonnyhope: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu is looking younger
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Corporate2020: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Vibekiller:
Cool, (thinking of 2023, when Peter Obi will win this thing).

2023 or 5023?
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Sensenan: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
So it's now an achievement for Tinubu to hold paper and write on it

1 Like

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Sensenan: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Let this guys stop ridiculing this man. So it's now a big achievement worth celebrating for Tinubu to write on a paper. Na waoo
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Benresmy:

*Tinubu gave 25 million Dollars to Simon Ekpa to destabilize South-East region before 2023 election*.

Sen. Ahmed Tinubu’s last wish is that he becomes the President of Nigeria. He is ready to do anything to realize this contrary to the advice by his doctors.

He has told the members of his inner circle that funding is not the problem. He also told them that Alhaji Abubakar Atiku is also not his problem. One problem that is causing him sleepless nights, according to him is the Peter Obi factor. He said if left unchecked, he would surprise everybody as he was surprising them now.

One of Tinubu’s last move was the engagement of Simon Ekpa to destabilize the South-East region. For this, Tinubu through his agents met with Ekpa in London and handed him over the first payment of 25 million dollars. The payment of the remaning 25 million Dollars will depend on how effective he is.

Ekpa has reached to his collaborators, they are re-grouping now.

Their major target is Labour Party and the South-East. The strategy is to camp his guys between Enugu and Ebonyi states from where they would attack security formations and people garthered for meetings.

A few weeks to the election, they will start announcing no election and tell the electorate to stay at home or risk death if they come out for voting.

The DSS is aware of the plot. Though they have reported, but Abuja is yet to act.
I love your tears
You can cry more

2 Likes

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Rayjnr: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Person wey him mama die na tinubu she busy dey fly
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Judolisco(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wetin catch dis one 4 hand?
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Komu1048(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
My name is Uchenna John flom arambla State. I hate the fact that Asiwaju is now healthy than my candidate Obi. I thought he is dead but seeing him as if he hasn’t even visit hospital for over ten years.
I’m so much in pain, cry cry cry cry Why is dis happening to me

1 Like

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Dapson73(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
tishbite41:
The guy don throway hin trademark cap of over 30 years
The desperation is real

Check his cloth, it's boldly inscribed there.

3 Likes

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by VIKTO83(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
I only saw that Tinubu signed d condolence register with pen and his right hand.
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by haslaw(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
tishbite41:
The guy don throway hin trademark cap of over 30 years
The desperation is real

He is now a national figure. He must dress based on where he is

1 Like

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by BeeNG3: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Baba Fresh

2 Likes

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by bhella10: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Zombidient can start circling grin

2 Likes

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
N3TRAL:
Haters who play the politics of dot in a circle and red marker said that our Asiwaju cannot sign paper grin

Propaganda in the mud!

Asiwaju showing them how to bend and sign. Holding the paper with his left hand and signing the paper with his right like a president he will soon become!
Nor go fall oo
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by DesignMaestro(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Choose the best!

1 Like

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by DeleTaller: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
N3TRAL:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0yN1qmAiJJnf6r9m6dNUaSQDe7ZtUUXgYbye5bnKnGo5aCvc6DvbboNA3pdxECJX1l&id=100069352413305&sfnsn=scwspmo

Dino Malaye foolishly claimed Tinubu failed to show up because he could not hold pen for signature... Shame shame

1 Like

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by jrusky(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is Tinubu obi-dunce said he can not sign God don punish obi and his supporters.

See as Tinubu is shinning looking fresh and strong, check how Atiku is shinning and energetic while their obi look so sluggish, slow and lack morale.

1 Like

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Benresmy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I love your tears
You can cry more

You will regret voting 4 Tinubu..
Mark my word..
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by sacajawea: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Somehow somehow, this woman dey Hungry me...

Also why that cap? is she not the one that they said was one of Buhari's mistress?
Yhh yhh, they are bad and all, but I will bang her
Also she is perfect sugar mummy material
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by GodsOwnMan: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
I thought this man cannot hold a pen let alone sign paper? At least that is what obituary, zombidiots, ipigs, Igbos, ugm and ekpa disciples told us.

2 Likes

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by donprinyo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
The poor and low IQ campaign
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by doneback04: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
N3TRAL:
Haters who play the politics of dot in a circle and red marker said that our Asiwaju cannot sign paper grin

Propaganda in the mud!

Asiwaju showing them how to bend and sign. Holding the paper with his left hand and signing the paper with his right like a president he will soon become!

You dreaming, u better wake up to reality that he is not going anywhere
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by olatuns2017: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Akmahoghany: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Wait o......shebi them say this man dey sick...see as him come fresh!

Jagaban is full of wonders ooo.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate
Are you just knowing that is all about politics

Allow them to continue with their illusionary mindset till the City Boy will be sworn in as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. By His special grace.

Oyi maa ko won loju. (Eye go turn dem)

1 Like

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Buksaylor: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Akmahoghany: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
N3TRAL:

Propaganda in the mud!

You dey mind dem Most of them go relocate go neighbouring countries come year 2023 out of shame.

I pray dey have the courage to stay within so they can enjoy the goodies with us.
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Akmahoghany: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
arejibadz:
Asiwaju goan rest, you've tried your grandkids needs you more
Thanks for the advice, Aproko master.
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Akmahoghany: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
englishmart:
Tinubu will go very far. But not as far as Aso Rock.

Day dreamer. Misfortune Teller!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows / Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.