Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. (1242 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / Why Do Girls Always Ask This But Guys Don't? / Why Do Guys Assume That When A Lady Is Nice She Want Something ? (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by jeromestarks: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
I asked a girl out sometimes last year and she made it clear that she wasn't interested. I moved on and got another girl.

To my great surprise, this girl came to my house around 6 am this morning that she and her family have not eaten anything.

I gave her the only 1k with me and told her that she should bring back hundred box because it's my transport fare to work.

This stupid girl left without 'thank you' and didn't return. I called her over 7 times but she didn't pick up.
I had to take my car to work (which I didn't want the take to work today because I did not wash it).

If I curse this stupid girl now, e no go catch her?

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
jeromestarks:
I asked a girl out sometimes last year and she made it clear that she wasn't interested. I moved on and got another girl.

To my great surprise, this girl came to my house around 6 am this morning that she and her family have not eaten anything.

I gave her the only 1k with me and told her that she should bring back hundred box because it's my transport fare to work.

This stupid girl left without 'thank you' and didn't return. I called her over 7 times but she didn't pick up.
I had to take my car to work (which I didn't want the take to work today because I did not wash it).

If I curse this stupid girl now, e no go catch her?

Story story, storrrry grin grin grin grin a good example of things that never happened grin grin grin

Imagine a broke boy trying to give what he doesn't have grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by jeromestarks: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Becky12:
Rubbish
You've done something like this before right?
Why would you hurt someone who tried helped you?

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by budaatum: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
But you do want something, which is why you are lamenting here. You do want your 1k back, don't you? And is that not something?

And where do you expect her that "she and her family have not eaten anything" to find 1k to give back to you?

Are you sure you are not after payback in kind, because it seems like you do to me.

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Starz825(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:
But you do want something, which is why you are lamenting here. You do want your 1k back, don't you? And is that not something?

And where do you expect her that "she and her family have not eaten anything" to find 1k to give back to you?

Are you sure you are not after payback in kind, because it seems like you do to me.
Read am again bros

He say the girl no bring100 change come back wey wan use do TFare

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
You have a car, but no savings or financial management? Wow! Be my mentor. I want to be like you.

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by budaatum: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Starz825:

Read am again bros

He say the girl no bring100 change come back wey wan use do TFare

Which is the something I said he wants back, as I wrote and as you'd find if you read again what I wrote.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Sweetvie: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lmao... Doh
You dey give girl ur last cash? I pity you
So, why are you now complaining? Shebi na you dey form big guy undecided
Anyway, it just 1k so forget about it atleast she will not have the face to ask for money again smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by begoniaa: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Soy boys and their imaginations. grin

Continue.

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by eastgates1: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
If i talk now you go vex.

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Slynation(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
My brother, it will not follow her oO...
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Chukwudiajibo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
I can't ask a girl for love twice, i'm principality, i wonder how can a man begging a girl for Love, as if we guys dont have dignity, always apply sincerity in everything you do, as a great man, i can't chase women, i swear am not a rich person, but no woman can challenge me it is not done.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by jeromestarks: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chukwudiajibo:
I can't ask a girl for love twice, i'm principality, i wonder how can a man begging a girl for Love, as if we guys dont have dignity, always apply sincerity in everything you do, as a great man, i can't chase women, i swear am not a rich person, but no woman can challenge me it is not done.
What am I saying and what are you saying?
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by jeromestarks: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:

Are you sure you read the post well?

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by jeromestarks: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Story story, storrrry grin grin grin grin a good example of things that never happened grin grin grin

Imagine a broke boy trying to give what he doesn't have grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know why you're angry with.
This vexing has to do with how I advice men to sleep with any girl but marry a virgin.

You know my posts are facts and that hurts you.

Well, I am not sorry. I still stand on men marrying virgins.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by SmartGadgetz: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
She thought you are rich that's why she came for help, when you gave her the 1k she thought again that you are broke and can't help her, and that's why she left without looking back. Understandably, she was expecting more from you but got disappointed.

Moral Lesson
1) She only came for financial help, examine your financial state and know if she can stay or take off.

2) You don't have to worry about such manipulative ladies, focus more on making money.

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by budaatum: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

Are you sure you read the post well?

I'm sure. He gave 1k and wants .1k back, which is still something, though less than the 1k I mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by jeromestarks: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
She thought you are rich that's why she came for help, when you gave her the 1k she thought again that you are broke and can't help her, and that's why she left without looking back. Understandably, she was expecting more from you but got disappointed.

Moral Lesson
1) She only came for financial help, examine your financial state and know if she can stay or take off.

2) You don't have to worry about such manipulative ladies, focus more on making money.
Thanks man.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Psych412(f): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

you're right sis

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Ballzproblem2: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
simps always learn the hard way
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Streetmovement(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Why you go even entertain her presence in the first place? Learn to let people go for real cuz if you did I don't see why she will even have the audacity to come to yours to ask you for money in the first place.

Na you Bleep up

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by jeromestarks: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Streetmovement:

Why you go even entertain her presence in the first place? Learn to let people go for real cuz if you did I don't see why she will even have the audacity to come to yours to ask you for money in the first place.

Na you Bleep up
I tell you say na last year me and this girl speak last o. She just appeared outta the blues today.

Besides, na help I wan helep her o.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by jeromestarks: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
simps always learn the hard way
Where I simp naw?
I already have a girlfriend (which I will soon dump because I no meet her as a virgin shaa.)
I just say make hunger no kill the girl and her family dats why I give am dat money and she no return my change.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by jeromestarks: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
you're right sis
She's very wrong!
She's mad at me because I predicted she won't have any man to wife her and it's coming to pass.
Who say she should lose her virginity because of eggs and indomie?
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Psych412(f): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

She's very wrong!
She's mad at me because I predicted she won't have any man to wife her and it's coming to pass.
Who say she should lose her virginity because of eggs and indomie?
do you know her or are you two related...

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Streetmovement(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

I tell you say na last year me and this girl speak last o. She just appeared outta the blues today.

Besides, na help I wan helep her o.

Or Mr helper, abi you no get mouth to tell am say you no get? She played you nigga she rejected you and still kept you for a purpose.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by jeromestarks: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Streetmovement:

Or Mr helper, abi you no get mouth to tell am say you no get? She played you nigga she rejected you and still kept you for a purpose.
Hmmmm. I will rain curses on that girl and e go follow her.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by jeromestarks: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
do you know her or are you two related...
Shes knows i know that she knows I know her.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Think You Want Something. by Psych412(f): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
jeromestarks:
Shes knows i know that she knows I know her.
hmm....okay o

Naija Girls Stop Using Filters When Taking Pics / Stay Away From Theses Type Of Women / There Is Only Pain And Regrets For Weak Men. My Experience