Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta (91502 Views)

Passenger Killed After Fatal Accident Along Benin-ore Expressway. Photos / Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) / Obituary Of Boy Killed After His Father Tried To Avoid Hitting Child On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by buzorcharles(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2022
lhordspy:
It ran into the wrong hands.....

Something that was running from death and eventually jam Murderers.

Las Las u will still chop meat
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Nonywendy(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

Now that you've eaten the animal next is to eat each other right ?
so why do u eat cow meat, goat meat and chicken? This is a bush meat and like cow or goat u eat. God have given us dominion over them
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by sacajawea: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2022
lhordspy:
It ran into the wrong hands.....

Something that was running from death and eventually jam Murderers.
Hahahaha!
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by titiboti(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2022
The deer rather died from drowning
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by BeardedMeat(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Your head is paining you grin
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Allisgud: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2022
If this one enter Banga soup
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by optionalY09: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2022
DaveHarry:

Ur father!

My father is taller than your father, and we don’t kill all animals in sight
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by optionalY09: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Probz:

No. At most they just get flogged with barbed-wire and ose-Nsukka-seasoned on the back, innit?

I don’t blame dem one day one day them go learn
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by vastone(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
BoneBlogger:
Do you remember the flood that happened in Delta State in the Ofagbe area just a few days ago?

Up till now, the town is still flooded, no going out of the town and no coming out.

If you tried to leave, you must be very careful.

2 dead bodies recovered so far as a result of drowning.

Well, that is not the essence of the post.

Animals are also affected.

This animal came out of its habitat due to the floor and the residents killed it.

A video of the floor was posted here https://www.facebook.com/100083258474451/posts/pfbid0298GeUUHwap2wufqBj1nh2giSagP9VpcVC1ztSP1YXXtfdy6MW7hfnh7q5eQKjXyyl/?app=fbl

I am sure if Nigerians were all to, Relocate to Australia Kangaroos, Snakes, Insects etc... would have been extinct by now, it's really disturbing what Poverty can do to the psyche of a People!
May God help us !!

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Daxray07(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lol. There's nothing like Ecosystem in this country oh. Anything we see na food and it's very sad. Some people are even eating their pets. Fear Nigerians.
Flirtyjane:
Every animal we see in this country, we kill it.

There was supposed to be animal protection law in this country.

The dear is too beautiful to be killed.

We are destroying the ecosystem in this country.
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Lordedifice1: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Flirtyjane:

You shouldn't eat cow meat, chicken and fish e.t.c
Vegetarian enthusiast
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by etrange: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You have lost all sense of humor due to bitterness.

May this bitterness never depart from you. Iseee!

If that was humour to you, then your humour is as dry as the Sahara desert. As for your prayer, it's ridiculous you believe your words have power over someone else's life.

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by etrange: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lordedifice1:

You shouldn't eat cow meat, chicken and fish e.t.c
Vegetarian enthusiast

He never said he was a vegetarian. Killing wild animals is different from eating farm animals because we don't have control over the reproduction rate of those in the wild. The possibility of finishing the chicken in Nigeria is almost zero because we breed them. We can't say that for wild beasts. And like the person said, if the population of these wild beasts gets so low, it will have a rippling effect on the ecosystem. Hope you get it now.
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Lovelydaisies: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Olasyke:

If it were a goat that was killed, no one would complain, why the double standard when y'all saw a beautiful deer?

But these animals you mentioned are being raised on a scale whether large or small and their numbers can be monitored, unlike the wild ones.

Why is it that whenever we see wild animals in Nigeria, they are either, dead, dying, trapped, caged or about to be sold?

If we must hunt them, there can be a season of hunting for that reason and after that, we allow these animals to reproduce. That's what a nation that wants to preserve its wildlife should promote.
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Drbolie(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
We will import from other countries if our own finish.

Flirtyjane:

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by grandstar(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Blue3k:

Its legal to hunt any animal that's not endangered what are you crying about? People hunt deer over here in Texas nobody goes to jail over it. Assuming its was legally done in season.

If i was in America, I'd probably be hunting wild invasive pigs. Only problem is manually cutting it up.
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Obagofixxy: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Blood no even come out... OP right now

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Blue3k(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
grandstar:

If i was in America, I'd probably be hunting wild invasive pigs. Only problem is manually cutting it up.

You can always pay someone cut it up for you. Ive been wanting to go hog hunting and deer hunting. I will try to next year and upload here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tradepunter2:

Please study properly before commenting.....

Open season is based on curbing the excess population breed by the animals...

They actually put in the efforts in ensuring the animals are preserved to be able to carry out animal gaming...

Your country is not inches close to the organization of developed nations.... So trying to use western system to justify the barbaric attitudes which is now a norm is a total failure

I really don't know the person who got you so unnecessarily mad. Take 5 breadths and drink cold water biko. I know what I was responding to based on the flow of the convo at the time.
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.