Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Would Feel If A Person That Makes You Laugh Is Sack! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Would Feel If A Person That Makes You Laugh Is Sack! (915 Views)

What Is The Lowest Income A Person Living In Lagos Should Earn To Live Decently? / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would Feel If A Person That Makes You Laugh Is Sack! by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2011
How would you feel if someone that makes you laugh at your working place. Is been sack.

Re: How Would Feel If A Person That Makes You Laugh Is Sack! by Pweety4me(f): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2011
@OP R u there to laugh or work?abi u want follow dem go? lipsrsealed

You may feel a bit bad, but you gotz to just move on with your regular day at work undecided

Umm y the picture? .
Re: How Would Feel If A Person That Makes You Laugh Is Sack! by xynerise: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
Blyzz:

How would you feel if someone that makes you laugh at your working place. Is been sack.
I will see him off to the gate and tell him goodbye undecided
Re: How Would Feel If A Person That Makes You Laugh Is Sack! by nsodo: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
Definitely i would feel bad but that does not mean i should also quit the job because she/he is gone but i have to just get used to it and life goes on. Because with and with out him/her life has to continue.

(1) (Reply)

I need an experts advice on Information security. / jk / Learning Printing Process From Scratch To Finishing -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.