Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (34065 Views)

Senate Presidency: Why Akpabio May Lose Support Of Colleagues / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Igbodicool(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Terrorists in Nigerian Army uniforms, you will be desolate like your crimes against the Igbo.

Nemesis will deal with all of you mercilessly.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Psoul(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Two things are involved here.

1. Our military men are no longer vigilant as it was supposed to be. They are mingling so much with civilians especially all these girls selling stuff around the checkpoints and it makes them lose focus. You also see a military man on duty surfing the internet. Doing Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp. What a silly act. This is why those criminals will always catch them unprepared, attack them and they(the military) never record any successful counter attack.

2. Most of the force men have joined different cults. So, among themselves, the military unity is lacking cos you see ur colleague who is a member of different cult as ur enemy.
Most of the attack u see are cult war among the military. They have joined students' cults and some of the cult groups found in the societies.
Some of these force men are also working with these hard drug Lords. When they interfere with the business of another drug cartel, you see them bn attacked.
So, many crimes are going on in this country with the help of the military men. Most times, we get confused where the attacks come from.

Don't just keep saying IPOB while the main criminals are overlooked. Using a wrong prescription to treat a sickness can never cure it. Rather, the sickness will keep getting worst.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2022
They should continue.
By the time the soldiers start killing them. They will be shouting innocent people....
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Emergingnation3(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Asgard73:

This is why I call IPOB fools bingos ..

This humans no just they reason.. so to you Na fulani Dey kill fulani

Only in igboland will an igboman kill his fellow igboman so that Fulani in the north will die

Imagine stupidly if Igbos

And they proudly brag about their ignorance

Tueh for this imps

IPOB s real impish organization eat and killing their blood for a fulani man in the north to die

Okwa ife obara Na eme ..

Bingos ... so shameless
Your were rejoicing, when they were killing our unarmed fellows, armed with flags and microphone, agitating peaceful...

Now that the chicken has come home for roasting, you are crying.. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Asgard73:

Why you never confirm Dey Bush

Abi you get evidence say Na Bush abi Na your brain Dey Give you IPOB vibes ?
So you haven't seen the video of airforce jet fighters that are throwing bombs in the bushes?
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by BigYash: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Same army wen do Igbo people operation crocodile tears that year.. Na them come dey cry crocodile tears. Instead of Apshit to use Peace jeje settle this Igbo people. Malami and his co cabals come use Nigeria army dey waste the youths lives... But I feel these army guys are dumb.. Useless government send you go die.. You leave ur family for hux,really go die. Na those ones wen come from SW,SS,and SE dey vex me pass. U pledged to defend the country,Apshit wan kill the country, una still dey obey stupid order from terrorists..

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Kingsbuchi: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2022
I am waiting for those bastards ,idiots ,fools that are always accusing Hope Uzodimma when something similar happens in Imo. Is Hope also responsible for this? Idiots everywhere

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by 00FFT00(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Asgard73:

Ask your papa.

As you go ask your useless mama

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by kals4luv990(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Asgard73:
Buhari day bomb Northwest now.. IPOB Dey ask for picture evidence..

Dem no go Northwest go take pictures or maybe stay with the bandits and witness live hell fire

Why indey talk because soon .. very soon dem go bomb east.. and make no one say fulani Dey kill innocent igbos

BecAuse not even the international body will listen to any IPOB bingo

You have been given enough time and grace .. but IPOB turned to mean Nigeria government are empty

E go rain for east and e go rain very hard

If your brother Dey Bush .. warn am .. if Na your uncle warn am..
if your mama Dey hail umu oma abi your sisters Dey cook for them .. warn them

E go rain zuzu cries go be

Esn and IPOB can’t continue their lawlessness in the east..

There must be an end .. and it’s very very close

IPOB propaganda no go sell for media ..

He who get ears make dem hear .. e go brutal for Una bingos

It’s coming
so wats your point now
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by kals4luv990(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Asgard73:

Dem no go Northwest go take pictures or maybe stay with the bandits and witness live hell fire

Why indey talk because soon .. very soon dem go bomb east.. and make no one say fulani Dey kill innocent igbos

You have been given enough time and grace .. but IPOB turned to mean Nigeria government are empty

It’s coming
so wats your point?
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Kingsbuchi: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Okoyeebo:
You can't leave Onitsha and cause trouble in Umuleri or Nkpor without the support of Umuleri and Nkpor people. The locals must either be active participants or in connivance.

Those who killed those soldiers are within that community.
The inhabitants of that community know them but they won't talk.
The Okada riders and Commercial drivers know them.
The youth leaders know them.
The market leaders know them.

You don't need to go after the entire village. These people mentioned will point out the killers.

But the aforementioned have refused to expose the killers ,this is one of the reasons the military becomes frustrated and resort to shooting spree though I am not in support of it.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by kals4luv990(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:
They should continue.
By the time the soldiers start killing them. They will be shouting innocent people....
see bro when the soldiers wer killing my brothers nobody talked,now my brothers just dey wake una don dey lament..see by the time dem wake finish na den una LAMENTATIONS go start
That's why I like my Tribe..I am from OHAFIA in abia state and ask around..we warriors dnt take shit from anybody

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Sleekfingers: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2022
kals4luv990:
see bro when the soldiers wer killing my brothers nobody talked,now my brothers just dey wake una don dey lament..see by the time dem wake finish na den una LAMENTATIONS go start
That's why I like my Tribe..I am from OHAFIA in abia state and ask around..we warriors dnt take shit from anybody

Okay ooooo
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by hammerT: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2022
NIGERIA SOLDIERS ARE ONLY USEFUL DEAD.

SO, WE CAN SPIT ON THE STINKING KOROFO.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by owobokiri(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Asgard73:

It’s coming

You have been saying that for the past 8 years. Say something new naa

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by hammerT: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2022
THE MINUTE ARMY LEAVE BARRACKS AND START ENGAGING INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN FIGHTS, THEY HAVE RIDICULE THEIR UNIFORM.

THE MINUTE THEY TURN HOUSE BOY TO CORRUPT POLITHIEVIANS, WASHING PLATE AND CARRY MADAM BAG, THEY HAVE BECOME A BIG DISGRAEE.

THE MINUTE THEY START BURNING INNOCENT POOR VILLAGERS HOUSES AND STORE, THEY HAVE TURN NUISANCE AND A MENACE TO SOCIETY.

THE MINUTE THEY COMMIT GENOCIDE AND RAPE, IT IS TIME TO SEND THEM TO GOD FOR JUDGEMENT.

ONLY USEFULNESS OF NIGERIA ARMY IS WHEN DEAD, THAT WAY, WE POUR SPIT ON THEM.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Kingsbuchi: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2022
MonsieurX:

I believe they are fighting back but the UGM guys use guerilla warfare tactics by hiding their identities and striking targets unawares... You can't tell an unknown gunman from a regular trader walking on the road. So after they monitor a security post for weeks, they know how to strike without raising suspicion.

The Nigerian govt has a lot of work on its hands... These are the offshoots of bad governance, social injustice and mass corruption.

I suggest that in every military check point in the east,there should be a secret back up unit few meters away from the main check point manned by gunners and snipers. This back up unit should be top secret,that's an efficient way of repelling counter forces in guerrilla warfare. They should ignore this if they want to continue dying like chicken.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by EM123: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Creamypie:
The owners of Those comments that praise the u.g.m are living in surrounding southern states to enjoy peace and total freedom that we southerners have enshrined when we made it clear that the name biafra, shouldn't be mentioned at all
SHOTUP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Creamypie(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
EM123:
SHOTUP
Idiat. U aren't living in d east
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

I suggest that in every military check point in the east,there should be a secret back up unit few meters away from the main check point manned by gunners and snipers. This back up unit should be top secret,that's an efficient way of repelling counter forces in guerrilla warfare. They should ignore this if they want to continue dying like chicken.

Nice idea, but do you think this our government is so serious about security that they will deploy such resources to every check point?

As a matter of fact, the security personnel in Nigeria are being decimated by the day, some are resigning and the govt isn't ready to recruit the required number of personnel. The little remaining to serve have been cornered by VIPs, with 5-10 officers attached to 1 single man.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by tollyboy5(m): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
onuman:

99% of Igbos do not back any form of violence in Igbo land.
You must know the purveyors of the violence in Igbo land. They earlier promised to make the SE look worse than the NE.

The shooting in Owo Church had no backing of the Yoruba. Don't make Igbo a violent people.

A subtle Jihad has been going on in the south of Nigeria, after the north is assumed cleared of infidels.
Don't use Owo incident as a case study. No sane Yoruba supported the killing like the way Igbos claps for unknown gun men.

Don't use we yorubas as yardstick we're not the same and we don't think alike.
Face your ugm and Nigeria military in peace we're watching.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Conrod: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
maasoap:

I hope you know that those are the people who are protecting you and making your society safe. Without them putting the criminals at bay, you would have been long forgotten.
PREACHER.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
fastseo:

What do u mean by toxic? What has obi got to do with kanu's case? We have the APC vice presidential candidates and also Atiku whose Region or political zoned are under siege by boko haram. We also have Buhari whose zone is under constant killing on daily basis.

What we are saying is that we don't want South east to be war zone... Take a look at North East and central . The government should Find a solution to the problem and lets know the reason this killing is going on.

I must tell u that its the average igbo that suffer this pain and you don't know what goes on here.

Businesses dont operate most days again due to fear. All this things dont happen before. But now we are facing a bigger threat that might cause human life in thousands and resources.

the solution is to kill those motherfuckers Ipob bastards terrorists... When Obi losses next year u ll understand Why Many of his supporters are toxic... Unlike the Igbos Northerners wey de suffer Boko Haram crises aren't supporting shekau... Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Conrod: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

Mr hollywood,..welldone oo.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Yorubanza: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thesame useless, coward soldiers that have been killing innocent civilians unprovoked in the east?

Let the useless souldiers RIPieces. Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
fastseo:

What do u mean by toxic? What has obi got to do with kanu's case? We have the APC vice presidential candidates and also Atiku whose Region or political zoned are under siege by boko haram. We also have Buhari whose zone is under constant killing on daily basis.

What we are saying is that we don't want South east to be war zone... Take a look at North East and central . The government should Find a solution to the problem and lets know the reason this killing is going on.

I must tell u that its the average igbo that suffer this pain and you don't know what goes on here.

Businesses dont operate most days again due to fear. All this things dont happen before. But now we are facing a bigger threat that might cause human life in thousands and resources.

igbos should reject nnamdi Kanu and Ipob first then your gorvenors should take action too... Stop living in denial
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Albertgr8: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don't care
Complain to those that employ u

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by FuckDModz: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
edunaragold:
what are you waiting for na uncle, na him you no join to do better than the solders, oga go join soldier make we see you shoot plenty ugm

I’m not hungry.

You and your father should join.

Fucking bastard!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by onuman: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

Don't use Owo incident as a case study. No sane Yoruba supported the killing like the way Igbos claps for unknown gun men.

Don't use we yorubas as yardstick we're not the same and we don't think alike.
Face your ugm and Nigeria military in peace we're watching.

Yoruba thinks like who? Albert Einstein? You place your coat above others purposely to massage your foolish ego.
Stop being silly.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by justuschi50: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
kingthreat:
90% of Obidients are in support of IPOB
yes I do for a reason
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Yorubanza: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
SpyAC:
Is pitty, why take the life you can't give
this question should be directed to the useless Nigerian soldiers who only know how to flex muscles on armless, innocent citizens

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 / Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.