Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. (37982 Views)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach / MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by blueghost(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2022
Media personality, Frank Edoho has queried his colleague in the media industry, Japheth Omojuwa over a recent Twitter poll he conducted ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

Omojuwa had in the Twitter poll listed Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Rabiu Kwankwaso as the main contenders. Omoyele Sowore, Kola Abiola, and "others" were all joined together on the final row of the poll.

Omoyele Sowore, Kola Abiola, and "others" however got 58% of 98,035 votes which was cast for the poll. Tinubu got 27.6%, Atiku got 9.8% and Kwankwaso got 4.6%.

Edoho who reacted to the poll, mocked Omojuwa by saying Peter Obi is so big that he (Omojuwa) had to put him in the "OTHERS" category that polled the majority of the votes.

The media personality who thanked Omojuwa for being "Obedient", added that he must be a Davido fan because he rises by lifting "OTHERS".

I saw what you did there. Peter Obi is so big, that you had to put him in the “OTHERS” category that polled 57% majority.
You must be a Davido fan because you are trying to rise by lifting “OTHERS”.
Thanks for being Obedient.

https://twitter.com/frankedoho/status/1579487563748085760?t=-qv1yPjTJ9U5eOTfcoHVDQ&s=19

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by N3TRAL: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2022
Experts working for major political parties order these polls sometimes to understand certain indices.

I've seen a poll where Moghalu defeated Tinubu and Atiku. People we know in reality can never win a polling unit.

In this particular poll the variable of "Sowore and others" score more than the variable of "Tinubu" and "Atiku" combined. It is the very paradox of the intended mockery by Frank Edoho.

Let's face it, I would panic if Atiku Abubakar had scored better than Tinubu. These polls are run by young people with multiple social media accounts who go to the extent of sending links on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn for their friends to also vote for their candidate with their multiple accounts.

With a lot of self-imposed burden to prove that they're in control, they attack these social media polls like it is a do or die affair.

But God in heaven knows that in this country are armies of warriors who have attacked ballot papers with their finger prints since 1999. With formations and structures across the country, they have become veterans in Electoral warfare.

2023 is a battle between the loud minority and the silent majority; the haters of Asiwaju and the Lovers of Tinubu.

I am certain that victory is ours and on His mandate I stand.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Moferere: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2022
grin grin grin

274 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Tochi3(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2022
cheesy grin omojuwa wanted to feel relevant..but the result of the poll made him extremely irrelevant and placed him where he truly belong... grin Agbado sewage hole.. grin

PO's effect is out of this World....

Hide him from the poll... He wins..

Show him in the poll... He wins

If God is for you , who will be against you...

Lesotho loading... collect the goodies from APCshit & PDPshit and vote them out cheesy

478 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by MasterJayJay: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2022
That moment when a fool creates a poll and the results came in, then he realized his ulterior motive failed.

Even a kid knows the presidential race is a three horse race between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu.

297 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by garfield1: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Tinubu always beats atiku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by dawnomike(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2022
Others won cos of peter Obi grin

257 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Advocate500: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2022
garfield1:
Tinubu always beats atiku
because the polls are conducted by Southerners,some of you are too myopic to reason beyond sentiment,obi is the most populous candidate down south,you can't take that away from him,it doesn't mean he will win the election, conduct same poll down north, Atiku will carry the day is that simple,the only unpopular candidate is tinubu, reason they are busy turning the polls upside down.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Racoon(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2022
grin This Frank Idoho guy is full of raw savage. See as he cryptically took Japhet Omojuwa to the cleaners over his stupidity.

237 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2022
Out of 98,035voters, 27,058 vote BAT

9,607 vote for waziri

4,510 vote for Kwankwaso

56,860 vote for sowore, abiola and other 13 presidential candidate. On an average 3,791 vote for sowore, abiola and others...

If u no like the outcome, try to use sniper

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by N3TRAL: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Advocate500:
because the polls are conducted by Southerners,some of you are too myopic to reason beyond sentiment,obi is the most populous candidate down south,you can't take that away from him,it doesn't mean he will win the election, conduct same poll down north, Atiku will carry the day is that simple,the only unpopular candidate is tinubu, reason they are busy turning the polls upside down.

If Tinubu comes 2nd across the 17 States of the South and 2nd across the 20 states of the North (ABUJA included), he is statistically more likely to win the General elections.

Peter Obi cannot come Third in the North which is for Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso cannot come third in the South which is for Atiku.

A Tinubu who will come 2nd in the 20 States (FCT included) of the North and 2nd in the 17 States of the South will be president.

Have in mind that apart from the fact that there are 20 states in the North compared to the 17 States in the South, there are also more voters in the North compared to the South.

In the South, the rate of voter apathy is higher than the North and even higher in the Southern stronghold of Peter Obi where there's is a violent force threatening "no elections."

That Atiku Abubakar came third shows that Northern opinion was almost not represented in the polls. Which means that he is the third favorite of the entire south behind Tinubu.

It's a very basic statistics.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Advocate500: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

If Tinubu comes 2nd across the 17 States of the South and Second across the 20 states of the North, he is statistically more likely to win the General elections.

Peter Obi cannot come Third in the North which is for Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso cannot come third in the South which is for Atiku.

It's a very basic statistics.
tinubu popularity in the south end in the south west, nobody knows about tinubu in the south south or south east ,is that simple, tinubu chances of getting anything in this election will basically depends on how massive he will get support in the north, anything contrary to this will amount to a monumental waste of time.atiku is the only candidate that have court followership aside his region.

This election is for Atiku to lose,the rest of the candidate are banking on share hope and luck to win.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by N3TRAL: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2022
Advocate500:
tinubu popularity in the south end in the south west, nobody knows about tinubu in the south south or south east ,is that simple, tinubu chances of getting anything in this election will basically depends on how massive he will get support in the north, anything contrary to this will amount to a monumental waste of time.atiku is the only candidate that have court followership aside his region.

This election is for Atiku to lose,the rest of the candidate are banking on share hope and luck to win.

Tinubu is projected to lead with a wide margin in the South West with 6 States which have the 2nd highest voting strength in the country.

Obi is projected to lead with a big margin in the South East with 5 States which have the least voting strength in the country.

The South South is the battle ground for the parties where all the major candidates apart from Kwankwaso are projected to get 25% each.

Tinubu cannot come below 2nd position in the entire 17 States of the South.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by garfield1: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Advocate500:

Even if you put obi,tinubu will still win.tinubu is stronger than atiku up north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Validated: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2022
JJ Omojuwa, FFK, Deji Adeyanju are all parochial tribalists. JJ Omojuwa and Deji claims to be political fencist, but subtly support Tinubu, because they are all Yorubas.
Reno is another tribal bigot. He "thinks" himself a Yoruba because of his Itsekiri origin, not knowing that the typical Yoruba treats everyone outside of their tribe as omo-ibo, including the Itsekiris.

Meanwhie,

Obi is the only hope of Nigerians.

Atiku is a calamity.
Tiinubu is a plague

APC & PDP, NEVER AGAIN!!!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by DWickedLandLord: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:
Experts working for major political parties order these polls sometimes to understand certain indices.

I've seen a poll where Moghalu defeated Tinubu and Atiku. People we know in reality can never win a polling unit.

In this particular poll the variable of "Sowore and others" score more than the variable of "Tinubu" and "Atiku" combined. It is the very paradox of the intended mockery by Frank Edoho.

Let's face it, I would panic if Atiku Abubakar had scored better than Tinubu. These polls are run by young people with multiple social media accounts who go to the extent of sending links on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn for their friends to also vote for their candidate with their multiple accounts.

With a lot of self-imposed burden to prove that they're in control, they attack these social media polls like it is a do or die affair.

But God in heaven knows that in this country are armies of warriors who have attacked ballot papers with their finger prints since 1999. With formations and structures across the country, they have become veterans in Electoral warfare.

2023 is a battle between the loud minority and the silent majority; the haters of Asiwaju and the Lovers of Tinubu.

Definitely in the running for long paragraphs that ended up saying nothing.

I presume this is what the white man means by mumbo jumbo

33 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by DWickedLandLord: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2022
KillSars:

9,607 vote for waziri

4,510 vote for Kwankwaso

56,860 vote for sowore, abiola and other 13 presidential candidate. On an average 3,791 vote for sowore, abiola and others...

Your phone has a calculator
That's wonderful. We've heard

13 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Advocate500: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

Tinubu is projected to lead with a margin in the South West with 6 States which have the 2nd highest voting strength in the country.

Obi is projected to lead with a margin in the South East with 5 States which have the least voting strength in the country.

The South South is the battle ground for the parties where all the major candidates apart from Kwankwaso are projected to get 25% each.

Tinubu cannot come below 2nd position in the entire 17 States of the South.
I don't know the part of south south that you are talking about, because that is where I was born and currently reside,the only popular candidate here is obi and Atiku, tinubu played himself,when he was believing that he will become president by northern support,he completely avoided any alliance with south south and south east,oga you can't reap where you did not sow .

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Advocate500: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2022
garfield1:

Even if you put obi,tinubu will still win.tinubu is stronger than atiku up north
I know you know you are joking, anyway is good to make projection,but after February everybody will be alright.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Validated: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2022
KillSars:

9,607 vote for waziri

4,510 vote for Kwankwaso

Even in your heart, you are bleeding. Tinubu ti lulè pata pata

16 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by VERDA: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu stronger than Atiku up north?...this one don high, I pity some of you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Validated:

Even in your heart, you are bleeding. Tinubu ti lulè pata pata
Tueh.... ur tears get too much salt
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Bobloco: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

The only constant thing in life is change

At the bolded, we have moved past that era when election was a do or die affair

Know this and know peace

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to win the 2023 presidential election

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Jocoreg(m): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

#BAT23 ❤️
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Landowner101(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
They can't stop the moving train.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by twilliamx(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kk
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by grandstar(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don't see Peter Obi winning. I am apolitical. He is still a social media president. The only thing that can guarantee him victory is if his supporters come out enmasse to vote for him.

Buhari won the 2019 election simply because of the massive outpouring of Northern voters which tilted the votes in his favor. These voters don't know social media.

And by the way, what is Peter Obi doing to woo Northern votes? Organic reach isn't enough. Are there ads in Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri to capture their votes?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Romanoff(f): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:
grin grin grin cheesy This Frank Idoho guy is full of raw savage. See as he cryptically took Japhet Omojuwa to the cleaners over his stupidity.

He should be studied walahi

5 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by RichDad1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
His post his choice.
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Felabrity: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Omojuwa is a clown and attention seeker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by PointZerom: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin

Thank you for bn Obidient.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Felabrity: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Omojuwa before he got APC gig

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos / Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel / Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.