Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Affordable Bakery and confectionery Equipments - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Affordable Bakery and confectionery Equipments (4150 Views)

Price List Of Bakery Equipment / Industrial Kitchen, Laundry, Bakery And Ice Cream Machines For Sale / Are You Interested In The Bakery And Fast Food Bussiness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Bakery and confectionery Equipments by devLov(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2011
Are  you  dreaming of setting up a Bakery, Eatery or you are in the industry  but the cost of imported baking equipments and confectioneries are preventing  you from starting or expanding.
Good news!
We are leading indigenous producer of quality and unbeatable industrial baking oven with over twenty five years in the industry.
Our industrial ovens cover small,meduim and scale baking business

You can give us your specification as best suit your condition(space).

These equipments are expertly manufactured to give optimum performance each time they are used with customers’ satisfaction at the back of our mind.
You can never regret trying our products,
Our backup service is excellent and second to none.
For enquiries call: 07030283967,07088263953
Naija Baking ovens .I.G @Naijabakingovens.

Re: Affordable Bakery and confectionery Equipments by devLov(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ can start your bakery on A small scale with our Oven!07030283967.
Re: Affordable Bakery and confectionery Equipments by Edithamazoya(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
You can start by sending your price list of baking equipment to amazoya.charles@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Bakery and confectionery Equipments by caprisegao: 3:45am On Aug 29, 2013
Dear sir ,
We are supplier of bakery equipment from China, we can offer complete set of bakery equipment.Feel free to contact me and I will send you price list .
My email : sales01@shmooha.com
My tel: 0086-18001788503

(1) (Reply)

Caolin Powder Form (white)available In Buik / Very Yummy Cakes. Free Delivery Within Surulere / We Need Trucks To Carry 250 Thousand Bags Of Rice To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.